MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Thus far, I have refrained.....I've read and seen too much about Titanic. Guy I'm dating swears he will change that one day...he's in water rescue for the fire department. I told him, may----be. But, I'm going all through the boat looking at the rivets, life jackets, and row boats first. I'm taking no chances.

I'm with you on that...me and boats oh nooooo! :no:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes they hurt gallllllll

I got it done 8 years ago and I still can remember, just like childbirth you remeber it hurt just dont quite remember how bad!!!! :rofl:

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Do they hurt? I want one on my leg

I got a rose and my name on my back. You know, in case I'm ever found dead in an alley, they can start identifying me :thumbs: . I got it the minute I turned 18.

I got a really cute smiley sunflower on my right ankle. I think I was going through a boredom crisis

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I got a rose and my name on my back. You know, in case I'm ever found dead in an alley, they can start identifying me :thumbs: . I got it the minute I turned 18.

I got a really cute smiley sunflower on my right ankle. I think I was going through a boredom crisis

Awww do it look like this JG t4426.gif

t4433.gif

t4441.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Hey..............I have 3 tats. Doesn't make me a mess! :angry:

I have 4, and not a mess - No names though - When I got my last one DJ expected me to do his name, since he put mine down his forearm - his stupidity, not mine!

SUS......................WHERE ARE YOU??????? Did you find my information? I'm dying here!

Which info? Believe it or not, I am trying to do homework - among the chaos of my 4 nephews and sister who are here for dinner - Lord I need to move soon.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Do they hurt? I want one on my leg

I got a rose with my name on it on my right shoulder. You know in case they find me dead in an alley they can start to identify me immediately. :thumbs:

I got a really cute smiley sunflower on my right ankle. I think I was going through a boredom crisis that day. It was soon after my belly button ring episode.

The last one I got was the Jamaican flag on my lower back with the Devil's name under it. Just kidding about the Devil part. You catch my drift though. The flag was a bumper sticker they shrunk down. It's pretty cool. I just have to get some scrolly thing drawn under it now or something.

No, none of them hurt. A little sore maybe when they have to color in large areas. But, obviously, not enough to stop me. Although, pretty sure I am done after the touch up.

Agggghhhh...this stupid computer. I didn't think this went. Stupid buttons.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I got my first when I turned 18 too - it's a peacedove with an olive branch - was supposed to go on my bikini line, but then a big hairy fat tattooed guy came out, it ended up on my azz!

Timeline
Awww do it look like this JG t4426.gif

t4433.gif

t4441.gif

sort of; but smiley is in the middle of the flower. It's so cute.

I have 4, and not a mess - No names though - When I got my last one DJ expected me to do his name, since he put mine down his forearm - his stupidity, not mine!

Which info? Believe it or not, I am trying to do homework - among the chaos of my 4 nephews and sister who are here for dinner - Lord I need to move soon.

What did I put you on your bloodhound trail for today? Oh, how soon you forget! The PM?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

This is my last one:

tat.jpg

sort of; but smiley is in the middle of the flower. It's so cute.

What did I put you on your bloodhound trail for today? Oh, how soon you forget! The PM?

You put me on the trail for two things - haven't found either one yet, lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I got my first when I turned 18 too - it's a peacedove with an olive branch - was supposed to go on my bikini line, but then a big hairy fat tattooed guy came out, it ended up on my azz!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This is my last one:

tat.jpg

I like that!

Timeline

Ha ha.....omg....I just snorted. That's funny.

I can't see laying there where I go in full view for a bikini or an #### shot. It was bad enough on my lower back.

I have a scar at the bikini line anyhow. staple marks. Glad I never did that.

What were you offering there? Do you really want the word peace (PIECE) that near that area????? :dance:

I like it Sus. You aren't showing us your #### are you?????

A friend of mine got this really cool rasta guy holding a Canadian flag. She named him Jim Aiken. Get it? (say it really fast!)

This is my last one:

tat.jpg

Was the 2nd one a manifest? Otherwise, I'm clueless.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ha ha.....omg....I just snorted. That's funny.

I can't see laying there where I go in full view for a bikini or an #### shot. It was bad enough on my lower back.

I have a scar at the bikini line anyhow. staple marks. Glad I never did that.

What were you offering there? Do you really want the word peace (PIECE) that near that area????? :dance:

LMAO - Just liked the design - if I regret anything, it's that - because there was no thought put into it, and no meaning behind it -

I have a tiger running down my right thigh - always loved tigers, and my Mom says I did it to piss my dad off cause one peed on him at the zoo and he hated them -

My third was a kokopelli with a 4 leaf clover - My friend who passed away had a matching one, and her husband is a tattoo artist who did both of them.

My last one matches the one on DJ's chest (but mine is nicer)

Timeline

OK, why does the word A---S---S show up with 4 ####'s when you type it in? It's 3 letters.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.