MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Hey DW my SIL just told me that if he has to pick up it will sometimes show on hold because they won't be delivering it :unsure: I think you should call them :thumbs:

Yeah I bout to hit them up...also I will have Den hit them up as well!

BTW, MsSheka I am doing the "two-step" right now for you and your hubby! I'm so excited for you... :dance::dance::dance:

Singing..."Two-step to right and two-step to the left"!!!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
See that is why I said something to you because its been so long…. LOL

Well imma tell you a secret but don’t tell Philly. I’m not sure if I will be going to JA in Feb. I haven’t booked my ticket yet and my girls are talking about going to Cabo? Never been there before but from the pictures it looks beautiful.

I’m trying to decide. I LOVE JA so I want to go back but I’m thinking should I try something new? I mean my passport has a million stamps in it but they all say JA… One would think I have been to many places if they actually pay attention they’ll see its only one country… I can’t stand the thought of being here for my birthday in the freezing cold when I could be on the beach sipping a cocktail. Ugh!!!!

Mexico is a good idea

Here is my Mexico pictures on the cruise l_9750b7f1e72d5975685fbe9239c73ad0.jpg Mexico :yes:

l_10ad0f3c3f065dee644092363b79caed.jpg relaxing :yes:

l_da68974f31b589fd5b87fb5313a3de9d.jpg

l_b8f83d0f0f9e8ac11188ffc57be0ec80.jpg look at these drinks Dada !!!!!

:rofl: girl Im messing with you!!!!

Ive been to Jamaica 10 times and to Mexico 2x's I would go to Jamaica 20 more times first :0) my input!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

JQ I see cha with that tat girl! :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Girl one say 100% Hot girl

the other say Pay me or pay me no attention in Chinese with a Big $ on it

I was a mess in my teens and in my early 20's

wait a minute a mess still in my late 20's :no::yes::no::yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl one say 100% Hot girl

the other say Pay me or pay me no attention in Chinese with a Big $ on it

I was a mess in my teens and in my early 20's

wait a minute a mess still in my late 20's :no::yes::no::yes:

Hey..............I have 3 tats. Doesn't make me a mess! :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL you crazy girl, I am ready to leave I am so tired I didn't get no sleep I tried to sleep on Hubby's side of the bed last night and then I couldn't rest cause I was all backwards and not in my usual cuddle position :angry: so I guess back to the my side of the bed tonight!

zaLcgyPu8E8

Tee why she go get the man water :blink:

ol nut!!! There is NO way I wouldve got this fool some dayum water! Another good one Philly :thumbs:

Timeline

SUS......................WHERE ARE YOU??????? Did you find my information? I'm dying here!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Mexico wasn't really on my list either, but I like to cruise and pretty much every cruise out of New Orleans or Galveston goes to Mexico.

Ive never been on a cruise, Im going on one in july for 3 days to the Bahamas

Timeline
Ya I'm going to hit them up cause its time for my baby to be here! :thumbs:

Girl stop!!! No she didn't. :angry:

Yes trying to accuse my daughter of some madness... My daughter has been on MAJOR lockdown so how could it be her? AND you don't need to come to my house to talk to her flexin ya dayum muscles.. you wanna flex? Flex wid me! :angry:

Yeah I bout to hit them up...also I will have Den hit them up as well!

BTW, MsSheka I am doing the "two-step" right now for you and your hubby! I'm so excited for you... :dance::dance::dance:

Singing..."Two-step to right and two-step to the left"!!!!!

Let me join you cause thats all i do is two step lol

Timeline

l_d5a8fc493e6db230b5ad847ea2543fc5.jpg

OMG I loved this cruise, I didnt have the money to go because I had spent over a rack on my car being fixed. My grandmother may her soul rest in peace called to say she had paid my way. it was my great-grandmother 93rd b-dayl_7b90ee597c45164cc65375e35dfe9ab3.jpg. The family was 50 deep. i was so excited and I went in October, my granny was killed in the car accident November . I am so glad I got to see her. Because it had been 6+ months since the last time. (L)

JG my hubby just got my name and my step daughter name and the day we got married for New Years!@!!!

Mi no sey you a mess cuz you haf tatoos mi a sey Im a mess cuz of the tatoos mi a haf. :rofl: Heres a better picture of one l_46a4e249d3d82116c86c6006dbd626d7.jpg

I was a money loving hot girl. :rofl:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Ive never been on a cruise, Im going on one in july for 3 days to the Bahamas

Thus far, I have refrained.....I've read and seen too much about Titanic. Guy I'm dating swears he will change that one day...he's in water rescue for the fire department. I told him, may----be. But, I'm going all through the boat looking at the rivets, life jackets, and row boats first. I'm taking no chances.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I know, JQ. Just giving you trouble. Dada's not here. Someone has to!

I have the Jamaican flag on my lower back. It can stay. The name under it has to go some time or another!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Thus far, I have refrained.....I've read and seen too much about Titanic. Guy I'm dating swears he will change that one day...he's in water rescue for the fire department. I told him, may----be. But, I'm going all through the boat looking at the rivets, life jackets, and row boats first. I'm taking no chances.

Aww JG.. well can't say I blame you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.