MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ha ha.....something you aren't telling us, DaDa?????

I'd go to Mexico. I'm dying to go to Mexico.

Thats one place that I was never interested in.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awww that's so sweet. My soon to be mother-in-law, well I respect her cause she gave birth to the love of my life! :whistle:

Ha ha....I get that completely. :innocent:

Thats one place that I was never interested in.

I am a Mayan freak. I want to visit the ruins.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Wah yuh mean? You know you can’t leave me hanging like that….

Naw Dada you know I can't be getting graphic on the thread...lol!

I'm an :innocent: and so is my soon to be husband. He so darn conservative and stubborn when it comes to certain things. :devil:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Ha ha....I get that completely. :innocent:

Yeah *JG* I just don't get how some folks can treat their kids a certain way and then when they need stuff they can only count on the child that they mistreated. Den had a horrible childhood and yet he is one of the most loving and caring individuals I've ever met.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Awww that's so sweet. My soon to be mother-in-law, well I respect her cause she gave birth to the love of my life! :whistle:

my mother in law and I have a good relationship. Sometimes she sends me texts to check on me. I feel the love from my in laws there. I love my wife and I told she that I am going to spoil her when she comes to USA. She laughs but I love her. U know when I go to JA I always take clothes for she, step daughter, inlaws. Its nothing that I dont do for my wifey. She wanted a phone and I buy it. She likes bags and I buy bags (Purse).Instinctively, I just buy whatever comes to my mind no matter if its a tote bag, clothes, shoes, and etc.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my mother in law and I have a good relationship. Sometimes she sends me texts to check on me. I feel the love from my in laws there. I love my wife and I told she that I am going to spoil her when she comes to USA. She laughs but I love her. U know when I go to JA I always take clothes for she, step daughter, inlaws. Its nothing that I dont do for my wifey. She wanted a phone and I buy it. She likes bags and I buy bags (Purse).Instinctively, I just buy whatever comes to my mind no matter if its a tote bag, clothes, shoes, and etc.

I cant wait for us to be together especially for holidays, birthdays and other ocassions.

Dada

Taps my feet :reading::clock: :clock: LOL

27 days and counting till I get some sun :dancing: !

Lawny I'm sending you and email now

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Yeah *JG* I just don't get how some folks can treat their kids a certain way and then when they need stuff they can only count on the child that they mistreated. Den had a horrible childhood and yet he is one of the most loving and caring individuals I've ever met.

Isn't that usually the case? Im glad you have a warm and loving soon-to-be hubby :)

Dada

Philly, you and I both got them days counting down don't we? I'm doing my count down pon FB for the wedding

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Sounds like you're really missing her right now, but no worries!!!! Wifey soon come! :thumbs:

Isn't that usually the case? Im glad you have a warm and loving soon-to-be hubby :)

Me too MrsTee...lawd I tell ya. :blush:

I cant wait for us to be together especially for holidays, birthdays and other ocassions.

That's so 'tweet! I think its wonderful you express your love for your wifey like that. You go boy!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Dada

Im tapping my feet if the rest of my story don't come soon :bonk: @ Philly

Philly you should hear my kids "You watching THOSE movies again" lol My son had me dying.. on the one part when Raj slaps the taste out of ol girls mouth, he was like ooooooooooohhhhhhhh and we kept replaying it! hahahaha Now he watches too! lol Even Steve will be going to the bathroom and stop and watch.. He keeps saying is that "American Boy" I said no man.. Philly posts different ones! Sheesh they wont leave me alone lol

Timeline

Dens...that question about mistreating.....

honestly, I think it's about control. They mistreated and yet, the child is still looking for approval and/or love of some kind. So, it's pretty easy to use those ties to get what they want, even after what they did. I've seen it over and over again. Makes me sad.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Just be patience for yuh soon have an interview

(As I spit out my soda) :blink: No wait!!! Not me… I don’t have any interview coming up shoot I don’t even have a man. My journey has been ova a long time ago but I love these ladies to pieces so I still around and bagger them…

Ladies shut up :bonk: !!!! I know you all are rolling :angry: !!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello All Yardies and their Lovers,

I am from NY and hubby is from Kingston, JA and I am filing for his AOS from a K1 visa. We have had 2 children together.. 2 year old Rianna, and 4 month old Amaris. I am getting out AOS to be sent out early next week.

just Saying WASSSUP or better Wat a gwen on

Hey Tenika It's formerly sjb1221. Dang, ya'll been busy. I remember when your hubby came years a few years ago.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.