MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I will leave Alabama to ATlanta FEburary 24 for a 645am flight to kingston and arrive at Norman Manely 1215 pm. I will stay for 6 days for I have to be back home to work the following day

The interview date is FEB 25 830am kingston US EMBASSY.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will leave Alabama to ATlanta FEburary 24 for a 645am flight to kingston and arrive at Norman Manely 1215 pm. I will stay for 6 days for I have to be back home to work the following day

Nice little stay...enjoy every minute of it. I know I enjoyed my time there last week. :crying:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

THose trips where you fly back and have to work the next day are the worst - although I do it every time, cause I refuse to waste vacation and sit at home, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

THose trips where you fly back and have to work the next day are the worst - although I do it every time, cause I refuse to waste vacation and sit at home, lol

I feel you on that. I always tried to plan my trips around a holiday so I wouldn't have to use as much vacation time. :thumbs:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Mad as heck that you and Philly going to Jamaica in Feb yall know I been saying that since last year that I was going in Feb, but since I'm waiting on the papers from Jamaica :yes: for the interview, it looks more like March b0403.gif

But yall have fun!!!!!!!!!!

See that is why I said something to you because its been so long…. LOL

Well imma tell you a secret but don’t tell Philly. I’m not sure if I will be going to JA in Feb. I haven’t booked my ticket yet and my girls are talking about going to Cabo? Never been there before but from the pictures it looks beautiful.

I’m trying to decide. I LOVE JA so I want to go back but I’m thinking should I try something new? I mean my passport has a million stamps in it but they all say JA… One would think I have been to many places if they actually pay attention they’ll see its only one country… I can’t stand the thought of being here for my birthday in the freezing cold when I could be on the beach sipping a cocktail. Ugh!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay just to play the devils advocate on the hair braiding thing because when I asked Mikel said heck no too. BUT they don't have a problem with a man cutting their hair and trimming up their face (and they are all up in their face when they are trimming it) what is the difference with braiding their hair?

I was thinking this too...

Timeline
See that is why I said something to you because its been so long…. LOL

Well imma tell you a secret but don’t tell Philly. I’m not sure if I will be going to JA in Feb. I haven’t booked my ticket yet and my girls are talking about going to Cabo? Never been there before but from the pictures it looks beautiful.

I’m trying to decide. I LOVE JA so I want to go back but I’m thinking should I try something new? I mean my passport has a million stamps in it but they all say JA… One would think I have been to many places if they actually pay attention they’ll see its only one country… I can’t stand the thought of being here for my birthday in the freezing cold when I could be on the beach sipping a cocktail. Ugh!!!!

Just be patience for yuh soon have an interview

Timeline

I'm trying so hard to keep up w' you guys! But I'm reading along though ;)

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline
dem no afi sit down between no man hair...I know a lot of JAMAICAN - male hairdressers and they know what the hell they doing and di one mi know naw toss no salad

:rofl::o:rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome back, Tenika -

Did you file anything after he got here and you married?

@ sus

No the last thing he got was the K1. so right now he is out of status. But I was reading the form on the AOS and also called and they said K1 is the exception. That there is no deadline on filing the AOS as long as we were married in 90 days and we were. Curious as to what the other form is though?

@JQ - Dag.. why you had to do a sis like that. I would love me some Apple Bees but I got to lose me 50 lbs by 7/1, I am home now grilling salmon and broccoli. But dag that Apple bees look niccceee right now. My hubby loves his FATTTY... but I gotta do it

2/1/2010- AOS , EAD. AP Mailed via USPS priority mail

2/3/2010- Received - via USPS delivery tracking

2/9/2010- Check Cashed

2/9/2010- NOA 1 Received for 131, 765, 485

2/17/2010- Received letter for biometrics

2/19/2010- Completed biometrics via early "walk in'

2/22/2010- Touched on I-765, 48

2/24/2010- Case transferred to CSC

4/2/2010 Card Production Ordered for I-765, AP touched (Yea!!)

4/8/10- Approval notice for I-765 sent via email/ AP touched

4/10/2010 Received AP.

4/12/10 Received EAD-

7/6/10 Contacted USCIS because now Outside normal processing time

7/23/10 Got RFE asking for proof of legitimate marriage- 1page and 1/4 of proofs

8/23/10 sent off RFE response via Expressmail

8/24/10 Received by CSC

9/2/10 Email from USCIS- Card Production Ordered

Timeline

I think was Saturday that my mother in law called from JA. Yall she said one thing that caught my attention and I almost cried. She said, "SON, Son, after Feb I willl never be back to JA." I told mom that JA will always be my second home for my wife is jamaican, so I will never stay from JA or visit me mother in law. NOOOOOOO, I love JA although I was born AMerican but my wife is born from there and still lives there until FEB 25. I love my mom in law, sis in law and cousin in laws.

I think was Saturday that my mother in law called from JA. Yall she said one thing that caught my attention and I almost cried. She said, "SON, Son, after Feb I willl never be back to JA." I told mom that JA will always be my second home for my wife is jamaican, so I will never stay from JA or visit me mother in law. NOOOOOOO, I love JA although I was born AMerican but my wife is born from there and still lives there until FEB 25. I love my mom in law, sis in law and cousin in laws.

Awww that's so sweet. My soon to be mother-in-law, well I respect her cause she gave birth to the love of my life! :whistle:

Edited by Dens Wifey

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Just be patience for yuh soon have an interview

Ha ha.....something you aren't telling us, DaDa?????

I'd go to Mexico. I'm dying to go to Mexico.

@ sus

No the last thing he got was the K1. so right now he is out of status. But I was reading the form on the AOS and also called and they said K1 is the exception. That there is no deadline on filing the AOS as long as we were married in 90 days and we were. Curious as to what the other form is though?

@JQ - Dag.. why you had to do a sis like that. I would love me some Apple Bees but I got to lose me 50 lbs by 7/1, I am home now grilling salmon and broccoli. But dag that Apple bees look niccceee right now. My hubby loves his FATTTY... but I gotta do it

He's been here years without a green card? How has he worked?

There is no time limit. But years is an extreme.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.