MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

And that's where weight gain becomes expensive. We're going through that now. One of us said when Steven first got here: Let's not get you too many clothes now, cause you'll gain weight. But the other one of us didn't seem to believe it. :lol:

:lol: girl yes it is cause he went shopping before he left Yard cause he didn't believe he would find jeans tight enough :rofl: Tight ain't the word for them jeans now :bonk:

I'm praying Den puts on some weight...I know my mama and dem gon be feeding him with all kinds of southern comfort foods!

Yes girl you know it, and whatever you do don't introduce him to cheese steaks! Now Hubby is so bad he don't order them any more he just makes them himself :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your choice Philly, you always pick good ones...

I try I hope you enjoy this one, its about to get heated there are 2 story lines going on now!

Oij-P9vTz1c

****ROC VSC****

interview postponed until february baby looks great

Hey MrsTee!!! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that all is well. Definitely can't wait to see the baby!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I need this today... I really did lol

Timeline
Hello All!!! Hope everyone is feeling ok. As usual, I'm just checking in being that I'm presently "idle" @ work. I managed to call USCIS today to request the AOS, EAD, & AD forms. So hopefully in a week or so I will have them & begin the next half of this tedious but well worth it journey. Check back in a little later. Take care everyone.

If you wanted to get started sooner, those forms are online. They're linked to from this site (see Example forms) or on USCIS's site. I usually get to them by googling the form name: I-485, I-131, I-765.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:lol: girl yes it is cause he went shopping before he left Yard cause he didn't believe he would find jeans tight enough :rofl: Tight ain't the word for them jeans now :bonk:

LMAO - I hear that all the time - the legs are too wide on what I bought! Have you tried Express Men? They have skinny leg pants, and if you get them on clearance it's a good deal

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

thanks phillly bad day today need something to take my mind off of things. I really need to call you later on tonight.. Some things you and I talked about at D & B

Timeline

As I suspected, once I emailed multiple addresses for RGD, I got a response. If they really did FedEx them, it should be easy to find out where the package is via FedEx's tracking.

Please be advised that the certificates were FedEx on the 16/12/2009. I have asked the Supervisor to make contact with GoGlobal Courier to investigate the circumstances surrounding the reason why you are not in receipt of the certificates. You will be notified of the result as soon as same is made available.

If there is any other matter you will like for us to address please feel free to contact information@rgd.gov.jm

Do have a great day.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Tam ((( waving)))

Lawd, and I am a frequent flyer when they have good deals and but previoulsy they raised their fees for the 2nd checked bag but I was not affected since it was an INTL flight but this may have changed! Blame it on the recession :crying:

Hey Lawny, Hubby has that phone today I'll send yuh the next #

whats it about?

Uh oh wha mi miss?

Hey Phiilly! I see you've been pretty upbeat these last few days. Happy to see that cause I know you were distraught over the weekend.

TAMH

thanks phillly bad day today need something to take my mind off of things. I really need to call you later on tonight.. Some things you and I talked about at D & B

Hugs MrsTee!

As I suspected, once I emailed multiple addresses for RGD, I got a response. If they really did FedEx them, it should be easy to find out where the package is via FedEx's tracking.

Please be advised that the certificates were FedEx on the 16/12/2009. I have asked the Supervisor to make contact with GoGlobal Courier to investigate the circumstances surrounding the reason why you are not in receipt of the certificates. You will be notified of the result as soon as same is made available.

If there is any other matter you will like for us to address please feel free to contact information@rgd.gov.jm

Do have a great day.

Girl you did that! They got on it, didn't they? :lol:

I seriously hope you can track them and find out exactly where they are.

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

4 more hours of work today. That's what I get for coming in at 8:45am.

Why did my team lead schedule a meeting tomorrow morning at 6:00am!!!!! So I need to get into the office by about 5:45 to have enough time for a couple of cups of coffee.

November 19, 2007 - Met

ROFL @ Sus. She probably doesn't know bout the Portal showing recept topics. Nor does she know about Sus's side hobby as an investigative reporter.

I did too! That's why I had to ask who it was when she said Mrs Bootsy made cheesecake. I was like, dang, that's one talented cat!

Speaking of, did y'all hear about the cat that caught this bus same time every year for years. It got hit by a car & died the other day while on its way to catch the bus.

LOL I read both threads you know Sus is all over it! :yes:

LMAO you have me rolling over here about the cats! I do have cat Dagger stories from the weekend soon come, where is mi gyal Leah?

interview postponed until february baby looks great

I hope everything works out for her (F)

LMAO - I hear that all the time - the legs are too wide on what I bought! Have you tried Express Men? They have skinny leg pants, and if you get them on clearance it's a good deal

Yes Sus we checked there as well, he likes Forman Mills too because they have so many varieties he has never seen so many skinny jeans in one place before was in heaven haaaa we have to go before our trip too. Oh yeah Old Nay has them too :yes:

Sweetie I am here call me anytime, I get home about 7:00 I just have to run to Blockbuster for Damian or he will drap if I don't get a new release :blink: oh the wifely duties never end!

Hey Phiilly! I see you've been pretty upbeat these last few days. Happy to see that cause I know you were distraught over the weekend.

Thanks Tam I am surely trying to stay upbeat, just trying to do what I can to help sending money and gathering donations. I am trying to stay occupied cause if I don't I sink back into despair.......

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Girl you did that! They got on it, didn't they? :lol:

I seriously hope you can track them and find out exactly where they are.

So the responder from RGD said that it was sent out via FedEx. But since they included their internal tracking # in the email subject, I was able to go to the RGD website & plug it into their status page. According to that site, they'd done steps 1-3, but not 4-6. Either their system wasn't updated, or he told me some false information. :angry:

Application Progress

1 Application Received: done

2 Payment Received: done

3 Record Located: done

4 Certificate Processing:

5 Certificate Generated:

6 Certificate Dispatched:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wha ya deal wid yardies!!!!

man its been a minute.. i never thought in a million years i could stay away this long, but ALL of my computer time has went to job and car hunting for the hubby..it took us both on the internet and his drving all over Dallas to test drive cars, but we finally got him a lil cash car last week!!! YAYYYYY

still looking for work and after being here 7 mnths its kinda getting to him now i think.. he was kind of quiet this morning when we talked.. he has been down before but he is such an advocate of staying positive he bounces back pretty quick, but this time he sounds different.. :blush:

in reality he's only been looking since nov when he got his work permit, so i try to tell him its okay, but i know its still hard. i keep telling him there always still the option of remaining my househusband, but i guess thats a no go.. :whistle:

anyway.. hope all is well w/ my girls and hope to talk to ya'll soon when i don't have to be w/ craigslist and careerbuilder on the regular..

oh.. philly my girl.. thought about you the other day.. i hope any family and friends are doing okay hun.. much love

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.