MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to get into a dress you wore before? Or you bought one that gave you the opportunity to cut back to get into it?

Who is Mrs Bootsy?

-------

So I was trying not to eat after 7:30. It was easy the first few days. And it's fairly easy on many days. But anytime my husband orders food later (like the Pizza Hut last night), I give in. :unsure:

Maybe I need to do like Philly & hide out in the bedroom while he eats outside, so I don't even see the food. :lol:

Hey Nat,

The latter, this is a new dress and its 2 sizes small LOL I could fit in the summer but that seems so far away so I just need to work it out and I will be fine.

Mrs Bootsy is my Second Mom she is my neighbor and Damian sends her boxes of cake mix cause she is a such a fabulous baker and she whips up all kinds of goodies for him during the day LOL. The downside is I have to come home to cheesecakes, cookies, carrot cakes and banana breads in my fridge and all I hear is the them music from psycho playing in the backround. OH THE HORROR!!!!! He has no shame he will eat it right in front of me and even share with cats that's why he had to go in the living room! :bonk::rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I don't know what it is but I'm having the worst time staying focused! :wacko:

Anyone talked with JAP? :unsure: I wonder how she and the baby are doing...and how their interview went last Thursday.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Mrs Bootsy is my Second Mom she is my neighbor and Damian sends her boxes of cake mix cause she is a such a fabulous baker and she whips up all kinds of goodies for him during the day LOL. The downside is I have to come home to cheesecakes, cookies, carrot cakes and banana breads in my fridge and all I hear is the them music from psycho playing in the backround. OH THE HORROR!!!!! He has no shame he will eat it right in front of me and even share with cats that's why he had to go in the living room! :bonk::rofl:

I know that feeling and I hear that music playing in the background often. I promised myself that I will get myself back in shape this year. I've definitely had more than my share of eating whatever I want for this long, it wouldn't kill me to modify things for the rest of my life to be the best I can be.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Mawning Yardies :star:

i thank god for this site and for putting me in touch with people who understand this process and how difficult it really is :yes:

Hey Mama I echo your sentiment!

philly your hubby look like he has thickened up since he reach the US...lol

so its been a year or two years, you all are renewing your vows in JA? how sweet, im so happy for you. time sure flies, it amazes me how long some of us been floating round the the yardie thread.

Yup we have been together for 3 years but will be married for 2, honey chile he has thickened up LOL since he has been here and you should hear him chat bout he gonna work out and get fit for the trip but he eating cakes and cheese steaks all day! CHO

He knows my struggle with weight and is supportive and I cut out all meat and foul and was eating only fish and he was doing well then it all went sour. I know when he gets home they gonna be in shock , he was so mawga but I will say I like the thicker version he looks better to me and he is tall so it falls into place nicely LOL but he can't fit any of his old clothes :unsure:

Hey Philly, As you know in Kingston there isn't much room to grow a garden in some of the yards, so I keep trying to get my MIL to grow a container garden for some of the small plants, like tomatoes, peppers, and beans. But, I somehow am not getting thru to her about the concept of a conatiner garden, so while I am there in Feb, I will be trying to get this concept going.

She has a small ground garden out back, but with water being a problem, some things don't survive. I have a question thru, can she use water that was used to wash dishes to water her plants, or will the chemical in the suds kill them?

HUSH Roxcie the dishwater with the soap in it :blink::wacko: noooooooooo. :unsure:

I have a few plants growing in town too but where there is not dirt there is a way container gardens are great. I have plenty of plants in large pots because of the size and type, and some people prefer to garden that way overall. Please please please no soapy dishwater, I know excess water may be an issue but you would be surprised they don't need to be watered every day maybe twice a week is fine and along with the morning dew they are just fine. I have never watered my plants in country an they are just fine LOL :thumbs::star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have something that will move the yardies today. Just sit back and enjoy some good movies, music and RR.

:thumbs:

Well, I like to listen to music videos and get out to enjoy the weather in Birminghmam, Alabama, today. Its 68 degrees and boy Punkie by Sean Paul, thumbs up.

How about the bass amp to this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJzInn7mAxc :devil:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have something that will move the yardies today. Just sit back and enjoy some good movies, music and RR.

:thumbs:

Well, I like to listen to music videos and get out to enjoy the weather in Birminghmam, Alabama, today. Its 68 degrees and boy Punkie by Sean Paul, thumbs up.

How about the bass amp to this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJzInn7mAxc :devil:

Hey Yardies! Good afternoon ((waving)). Just a shout out to y'all. :star:

TAMH

American Airlines raises checked bag fees

Passengers to pay $25 for first piece of luggage, $35 for second bag

American Airlines is raising its fees on checked bags for passengers buying tickets starting Feb. 1.

The company said it is raising the charge for the first checked bag to $25 from $20 on flights in the U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.

This is for all who perferr to fly AA..

Hey Yardies! Good afternoon ((waving)). Just a shout out to y'all. :star:

Hey TAMH! Waving right back at you.

Hey Honey....

Dada what's up with cha?

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

Afternoon Laides/gents.....

Philly I sent u a text but u nevah respond....

Okay...who is in the ATL area again will be there in May for a wedding they want my son the be the ring brearer (a so it spell)...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
American Airlines raises checked bag fees

Passengers to pay $25 for first piece of luggage, $35 for second bag

American Airlines is raising its fees on checked bags for passengers buying tickets starting Feb. 1.

The company said it is raising the charge for the first checked bag to $25 from $20 on flights in the U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.

This is for all who perferr to fly AA..

I AM A FREQUENT AA FLIER, ESPECIALY TO JA BUT I THINK THE FEES DOES NOT APPLY TO INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS.THE FEE HIKES ARE DOMESTIC. I WILL CAll AA to find out

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.