MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Den's that suit brightened my day literally :rofl: (((hugs)))

Good morning Philly! Glad I was able to brigthen your day! :rofl: Hugs right back at cha!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Philly, I saw your post about some of the news your family have been able to receive. I am glad that some good news is coming your way. My GF has heard from most of her famly, but 2 people are missing. I have not heard from my friends, but I will just do a wait and see. I hope all is well with their families.

Be Bless

Good morning Ladies........

wow it is a full house... cant remember when i have been on and its full like this.

Morning to anyone i missed earlier. Hey 1luv ( waving)

Hey Philly, i had to laugh the other day when i see your pics of your banana plants...will they actually produce bananas on the inside?

Hey JAHoney LOL

Nope I haven't gotten any bananas because our summer season isn't long enough and they are sun deprived now but still hanging in there. As long as I water and manure them and keep the florescents on them they keep until spring ( this is my own process I developed . I have 4 Bananas in the laundry room in hibernation mode that are no longer in the dirt and still growing. I have a few on the veranda which I dead headed but as soon as the end of February reaches they will begin to grow they are cold right now but hanging in there. I have some Dasheen growing right now and some growth peaking through but I mix things in pots so I have no idea what they are LOL. I have one bird of Paradise that is over 7 feet but the cats won't leave it alone and they like to poop in there :luv::blink:. I need to take pics on my indoor amazon I need a bigger house just for my plants :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly im trying to develop a green thumb, i love to plant flowers but when i moved into my house last year i dont know maybe the soil here needs some work cause none of my flowers grew except one little funky flower, it looked so pitiful...lol

i bought back callaloo seed from Ja so i think when spring comes im gonna try that, just send some tips my way :)

Yardies, Did you see KCloy's post? I am in tears

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3639386

This is so heartbreaking my heart goes out to her (F) ........

thanks sus, im already enroute to the freezer....lol

LOL @ Honey, I have been on my strict fruit and veggie diet and exercising like crazy. I only have 27 more days to get into my dress I am so focused right now. I put Hubby out the bedroom until he ate his 2 Big @ss pieces of cake he husteled Mrs Bootsy into making for him while I was at work LOL. How the heck was that supposed to keep me on track I wanted to :bonk: him good :yes:

Philly, I saw your post about some of the news your family have been able to receive. I am glad that some good news is coming your way. My GF has heard from most of her famly, but 2 people are missing. I have not heard from my friends, but I will just do a wait and see. I hope all is well with their families.

Be Bless

Good morning Ladies........

Hi Roxcie yes God is good! We are still waiting for additional news but we are hopeful, I will continue to keep all Haitian's here and farrin in my prayers as there are fabulous rescue stories continuing to be broadcast so I have faith!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Mawning Yardies :star:

i thank god for this site and for putting me in touch with people who understand this process and how difficult it really is :yes:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

philly your hubby look like he has thickened up since he reach the US...lol

so its been a year or two years, you all are renewing your vows in JA? how sweet, im so happy for you. time sure flies, it amazes me how long some of us been floating round the the yardie thread.

God is good! We are still waiting for additional news but we are hopeful, I will continue to keep all Haitian's here and farrin in my prayers as there are fabulous rescue stories continuing to be broadcast so I have faith!

Amen!!! That is wonderful news.

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Mawning Yardies :star:

i thank god for this site and for putting me in touch with people who understand this process and how difficult it really is :yes:

Morning MsSheka! I second that! :star:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morn yardies,

I have a question concerning bona fide evidence. I have all my phone records from at@t from May 2008 to the present. However, I only have the paperless bills that is printed cause I have att to email my bills every month. Can I use the printed bills or not? If I can't use the printed bills, then, I am messed up.

Morn yardies,

I have a question concerning bona fide evidence. I have all my phone records from at@t from May 2008 to the present. However, I only have the paperless bills that is printed cause I have att to email my bills every month. Can I use the printed bills or not? If I can't use the printed bills, then, I am messed up.

I have dental, health and eye care insurances, irs statement 2008 where I claim my wife, western union receipts and printed att bills

Morn yardies,

I have dental, health and eye care insurances, irs statement 2008 where I claim my wife, western union receipts and printed att bills

I forget to add the pics of our wedding and some other pics taken during my visits to JA three times there.

Morn yardies,

I forget to add the pics of our wedding and some other pics taken during my visits to JA three times there.

Good morning! The paperless bills are fine. I had the same thing with Verizon, paperless bills that I printed off online. What I did was highlight the calling card number and my SO's number. I also made a little photo album of all our pics. I wrote our names and dates on the back but the interviewer never took them out of the album.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LOL @ Honey, I have been on my strict fruit and veggie diet and exercising like crazy. I only have 27 more days to get into my dress I am so focused right now. I put Hubby out the bedroom until he ate his 2 Big @ss pieces of cake he husteled Mrs Bootsy into making for him while I was at work LOL. How the heck was that supposed to keep me on track I wanted to :bonk: him good :yes:

Are you trying to get into a dress you wore before? Or you bought one that gave you the opportunity to cut back to get into it?

Who is Mrs Bootsy?

-------

So I was trying not to eat after 7:30. It was easy the first few days. And it's fairly easy on many days. But anytime my husband orders food later (like the Pizza Hut last night), I give in. :unsure:

Maybe I need to do like Philly & hide out in the bedroom while he eats outside, so I don't even see the food. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Morn yardies,

Hi, myjamwifey

You are doing a CR1, the only thing the embassy will be intrested in is that you'll are still maintaing a married relationship. Copies of your phone bills as paperless will be accepted. Don't worry about all of the other stuff unless you give them something to worry about. Good luck on your journey.....

Philly im trying to develop a green thumb, i love to plant flowers but when i moved into my house last year i dont know maybe the soil here needs some work cause none of my flowers grew except one little funky flower, it looked so pitiful...lol

i bought back callaloo seed from Ja so i think when spring comes im gonna try that, just send some tips my way :)

I had a similar issue years back where I had different types of soil in different areas of my garden, sandy, claylike and too water soluble. Some plants like certain types of dirt so you have to plant accordingly. I dug up alot of dirt bagged it up and carted it off to the dumpster and replaced it with pete moss, manure and garden dirt and that mix works for both my veggies and fruits as well. I find that most tropical plants like a sandy blend so I add that to the pots. Girl do your research you will find that you wont hit every time with every species but practice makes perfect!

I won't even tell you about my poor Ackee tree :crying: that was a miss :crying:

I tested with the collards to see if they come back , I have some callaloo seeds I will plant them this year and see how they fair, good luck girl you can do it!

****ROC VSC****

Hey Philly, As you know in Kingston there isn't much room to grow a garden in some of the yards, so I keep trying to get my MIL to grow a container garden for some of the small plants, like tomatoes, peppers, and beans. But, I somehow am not getting thru to her about the concept of a conatiner garden, so while I am there in Feb, I will be trying to get this concept going.

She has a small ground garden out back, but with water being a problem, some things don't survive. I have a question thru, can she use water that was used to wash dishes to water her plants, or will the chemical in the suds kill them?

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.