MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT! That's unacceptable!! I'm about to call.

Hey Nat did you find out anything when you called? I sent off a request for Odean's BC about two weeks ago so hopefully soon I will receive it. I emailed them regarding something else and they responded within two days through a phone call.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sus, i havent gone to the doctor but i swear, its off and on with the headache, stuffy nose and sneezing. No other symptoms, and one eye feels like it could pop out my head at any given time so im pretty sure its sinus...LOL

Morning ladies, home from work today for a lingering migraine/sinus headache.

If i really wanted i prolly could have drug myself in, but im just not feeling it. Dont know whats wrong with me, combo of stress i guess, being tired of my job( though im thankful for it) and a lingering head cold since i returned from JA...

wha gwaan?

Sorry to hear you not feeling it today...me either!!!!

So how was your trip to JA? It rained a lot while I was there last week...like every day!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Morning all - feels like a Mon :( Classes start today - got to work and printed off my reading articles - over 100 pg in the first week, plus chapters in the books! :o

Honey, I have been the same since I got back from JA - I have such a sinus infection, I am now on 4000mg of amoxicillin! I think it was the cooler temps / wind / change in weather that got me this trip -

Good morning Sus! Good luck on back to school. Wow on all the reading...you're going to be busy with your head in the books! :blink:

Morning Den,

It was nice one day i was there the rest of the trip was rainy, and cold. Mainly the trip was too short, so i guess im still in the return home slump :)

I know I'm in a slump. Just ready for Den to get here at this point. It seems like I'm taking the return home worst than I have before....I guess since we're so close to him being here and I'm getting anxious!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Good morning Sus! Good luck on back to school. Wow on all the reading...you're going to be busy with your head in the books! :blink:

I know I'm in a slump. Just ready for Den to get here at this point. It seems like I'm taking the return home worst than I have before....I guess since we're so close to him being here and I'm getting anxious!

Congrats to you Dens on the approval. He will soon be here . Is the wedding back on for the 14th ?

Morning ladies, home from work today for a lingering migraine/sinus headache.

If i really wanted i prolly could have drug myself in, but im just not feeling it. Dont know whats wrong with me, combo of stress i guess, being tired of my job( though im thankful for it) and a lingering head cold since i returned from JA...

wha gwaan?

Hope you feel better. I understand about the migraines all too well.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
YES you need to get a transit visa thru US and you also need a visitor visa to get into canada......i deal with this at work so i thought i would jump in and answer.....someone prolly already did but i havent read beyond this yet! LOL

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Yankee are you all ready for the wedding??

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Congrats to you Dens on the approval. He will soon be here . Is the wedding back on for the 14th ?

Thanks Always! Yes its back on for the 14th. I've lost 5 more lbs so only 5 more to go so my dress will look just right!!! :rofl:

How are you doing with your wedding planning? We don't have much longer at all.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yankee are you all ready for the wedding??

hey julianne.....i am 90% almost ready! i am a basketcase trying not to think about it so i can keep my sanity LOL.....how bout you?????

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
Thanks Always! Yes its back on for the 14th. I've lost 5 more lbs so only 5 more to go so my dress will look just right!!! :rofl:

How are you doing with your wedding planning? We don't have much longer at all.

That is great that other 5lbs will fall off in no time LOL if you are anything like me running around like a crasy woman trying to get everything done (since we are having a do it yourself wedding) Eveything is just about done just need to get my wedding dress steamed and set up my hair appointment other then that I think we are ready.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

hey julianne.....i am 90% almost ready! i am a basketcase trying not to think about it so i can keep my sanity LOL.....how bout you?????

Yankeesgirl, everything will be fine! Excited for you all and wishing you the best.

That is great that other 5lbs will fall off in no time LOL if you are anything like me running around like a crasy woman trying to get everything done (since we are having a do it yourself wedding) Eveything is just about done just need to get my wedding dress steamed and set up my hair appointment other then that I think we are ready.

That's awesome! I'm excited for us all. :thumbs:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Morning, All

Hey Nat did you find out anything when you called? I sent off a request for Odean's BC about two weeks ago so hopefully soon I will receive it. I emailed them regarding something else and they responded within two days through a phone call.

I noted all their phone numbers to call today.

Since you mentioned that they responded via phone call, I emailed them again (3 different addresses in one email: specialapps@rgd.gov.jm, information@rgd.gov.jm, and admin@rgd.gov.jm). This time I included a phone number for them to get back with me.

I'll give them until my lunch break to respond via either email or phone. If nothing, I'll call.

I have found that it seems people respond quicker when they see that others were copied on the note. That's actually how I got the embassy to respond way back when we were trying to schedule Steven's interview. I kept getting no responses, so I finally emailed both of the embassy's email addresses at once (instead of separately) and both responded within a day.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

LOL I understand the feeling, I know it will be beautiful. I can't wait to see pictures. Mine is just about done as well Thank God! Just needing to get my dress steamed and set up my hair appointment.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.