MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh NO Tre...is it back on yet? If not is there somewhere you could go?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Oh NO Tre...is it back on yet? If not is there somewhere you could go?

yes it come back yesterday so it was 2 and a half days without heat or current we were eating breakfast and my husband was talking to me and I see frost comming from his mouth them my son was running around saying mommy looking smoke....we went over to my parents...I love my van had no issues in the snow...it's high enough and front wheel drive. I sooooooooo miss my 4x4 though.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Hey MrsTee!!! I applaud Steve. With Acory, the thing is he was the sole provider for his son being that the childs mother sits @ home. So he feels that if he isn't working, his son is going to be in need of alot of things. This childs mother took joy in saying "the baby want this" verbally or via txt. Fortunately the childs maternal grandmother is supportive & looks out for kid. She actually is one to call & put little boy on phone b/c the mother will not do it. So that's his frustration but I reassure him, his son will be taken care of.

Girl do we need to exchange numbers bout these B.M.'s? Den had to send some money back to his son yesterday...chile you should have seen the disgust on my face...how you going to have a child and not be able to get medicine when the baby has a cold, etc?...I told Den to make sure he reminds her that he is not working and that she just decided to skip her rass back into the work force last week so what does she expect.... :angry: its going to take time to get her money up after sitting around for months...I told him to make sure she knows she needs to make them "dollas holla"

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

noon ladies --

after 2 nights with no current or heat I'm getting sick

Oh no Tre....don't get sick

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl do we need to exchange numbers bout these B.M.'s? Den had to send some money back to his son yesterday...chile you should have seen the disgust on my face...how you going to have a child and not be able to get medicine when the baby has a cold, etc?...I told Den to make sure he reminds her that he is not working and that she just decided to skip her rass back into the work force last week so what does she expect.... :angry: its going to take time to get her money up after sitting around for months...I told him to make sure she knows she needs to make them "dollas holla"

good luck, roger bm can't find work with a baby so young w/out having to find babysitter..which also costs.. i mean i guess going this long w/ the lil bit of help we've been able to give is good, she is just now starting to call often :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

When it comes to FB with me and hubby... we both have the same password and can get into each others.

He has lots of girls on his friend's list but nothing concerned me much except for 1 B... he told her to back off and deleted her.

And I have no threats to him on mine, most of my male friends are gay or married! LOL

Tre... hope you feel better soon. My friend is a DCPS teacher and has had the past 2 days off. Her truck is still snowed in and I dont think she could get to work if she tried. Maybe you should go to mom's before the next dump... in case you lose power again.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
What is it for?

If you are talking about renewing a JA passport from the US through Washington DC office, I am telling you now they will not take them. Sears or Picture People only. And, you have to have the receipt in with them as proof.

I wanted to bash in some heads after that fiasco.

AOS JG and he got them :)

The children don't even have to be theirs. :angry:

:o .... :whistle:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
I (L) my hubby.. He took the initiative today to go get the 6 passport pictures we need for AOS..He got 6 for $9.00. Used his own money too :thumbs: Im soooooooooo proud of him, he walked in the snow and all.

He is funny sometimes. He wants me to ask about things for him that he can ask for himself.. He always says "Remember Tracey, I talk different from them" lol and I say "You're still a human being sweetie, just talk slow" lol

:blush::lol::luv::thumbs:

Thats not fair that people ask them to help before they even get on their feet..

I just pray and let me hubby know that this is a blessing that he found the good job and it wasnt so he could pay other lights and water bills,

Help but not all the time. And his brother had the nerve to ask about income tax

My hubby said man "Dont ask about my family's finances it I can help you I will and if I cant I wont"

The nerve :angry:

CHO!!!

Ells how does he like the new school :whistle:

See here:

He still really likes it but has his good days & not so great ones. But I do see him kinda excited to get up each morning & have to go to a 'real school'. :thumbs:
after 2 nights with no current or heat I'm getting sick

Oh, hope you don't catch it....hope you can rest & fight off what's trying to get ya.

Timeline
That's awesome MrsTee. I think it bothers Den because he knows he has his son...he knows he has to do his part as a Father so I know the sooner he can work the better he will feel. Den always tries to figure out a way to make things happen...it was so cute when we went to get our rings and he was over at the counter with the sales clerk digging in his pockets so he could pay for mine...awww it was too cute...I ain't go lie I had a little tear coming down my face. :crying:

That was sooooooooooo sweet!

Filed: Timeline
:protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting::protest::ranting:

Queen I'm praying for the people who have been without both since last Friday and people are dying because they go sit in their cars with the engine running and they don't clear the snow from the exhaust; one family brought a grill inside the house and the other hooked up the generator in the basement they found them the next morning. I can't stand the smell of a generator when he's outside let alone inside a house... -- we were frying fish and cooking soup outside yesterday eventhough the stove was working fine (thank God for gas) -- but we had some family stop by that were driving to NY and they had to cook the food they had with them.

I found one thing out this snowfall though I have WONDERFUL neighbors and it helps to have about 6 bottles of appleton RUM! they loved it :thumbs: I drank a bottle of stone ginger wine myself who ever had a cup we gave them some appleton to add to their coffee or tea or whatever they were drinking.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

LOL. Same thing over here. I had a friend who went down so we went to mall & got some clothes from childrens place to send down for kid. She had the nerve to ask why he sent clothes down that look as if it's from salvation. Ungr8ful!!!!! Childrens Place is the spot for little kids. But true she is so closed mind & blind to reality, I couldn't have expected better. She herself can't provide by herself but have audacity to criticize brand new clothes sent for her son. She'll be alright. I always say bad mind condemn. She isn't regular at all.

good luck, roger bm can't find work with a baby so young w/out having to find babysitter..which also costs.. i mean i guess going this long w/ the lil bit of help we've been able to give is good, she is just now starting to call often :unsure:

Ya its difficult! I'm trying to be supportive and just let them figure things out but sometimes my horns start to rear out a lil' bit. :devil:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
its going to take time to get her money up after sitting around for months...I told him to make sure she knows she needs to make them "dollas holla"

th_9_bling_million_dolla_holla.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.