MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

21839_319931028658_772893658_4637493_3784872_n.jpg

Is that cute or what?????? Louis @ 9 or so....1st communion!

Awwe he looks exactly the same!

Congrats on the Louis Tierra news that is wonderful! luvs it :luv:

want some more good news???

well the ex had a talk w/ our daughters and saw how much they wanted to be back in their house.. my youngest grew up in that house.. this is what i tried to explain to him since day one but it was a brick wall situation.. so anyway.. he said that he would sign the house over to me !!!!! i was skeptical BUT we couldn't find a renter anyway by the due date, sooooooo I WENT FOR IT!!!!!

we moved in on this weekend, me and mister all by ourselves.. we did the dyam thang.. and i am soooo happy and SOOOOOO grateful to God for putting this all in place in the right timing..

it will have to grow on roger because he does not like the idea AT ALL.. but i told him i was not willing to risk forclosure and thousands of dollars down the drain for a male ego.. i love him to death, but i have sacrificed alot because of that love.. he has to meet me half way.. besides this is best for our whole family.. we can't have his kids over for the summer in a two bedroom apt.. now they will have their own room!!

thanks to all my yardies who lent an ear during this time.. a

nd jamerican! big ups to you for telling me bout the obama program!! you are an angel my girl

Praise him!!!!! God is Good Q I am so happy for your Sis!

irie.. girl it was soooo very hard..but i have to make some decisions for what QUANA want.. i thought i was gonna have the shortest marriage ever in yardie history, no lie :unsure: ..

i know my baby wants us to make our way together with nothing from the past, but like you said.. i have told him we can make any changes he wants, even sleep in another room if he preferred.. he said why can't we just save to have another house.. well, w/ jamaica trips and trying to rebuild credit for how strict these companies are gonna be on me w/ a foreclosure, how soon do you think that will happen??? :wacko:

he is coming around i think..

Q sometimes I have learned in life its not always about what you want but what you need!! God knows this is what you need. This house is only a structure your marriage is stronger than bricks cement and sheet rock! This is what is going to put you on the right track with your credit , saving and future. Rog will see this and know its best for everyone. I am really so happy for you, just to know the POWER OF THE CREATOR and how he always has a PLAN!

thanks tee baby..

roger is like any other man and likes to think of me as being a virgin b4 him, even tho i have 2 children :bonk::bonk: LOL.. he said he would always think bout what was "done" in the house and he would be miserable :wacko:

i finally told him.. "well lets go "cleanse" every room before we move, will that make it better?" :devil:

he was so mad i thought he was gonna give me the side eye, but he said "ok, lets go" :rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk::bonk:

I know that's right and you should do a cleansing Bless this house for you and your family that is what i'm talking about we do that ritual as well ! LMAO @ the side yeye, he is gonna be ok Quanna trust me :luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I deleted my account...for now.

You 2 you and my hubby must be talking :rofl: he has broken up wityh Facebook also last night

i didnt really think he was going to do it, but he did :wow::yes:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thats not fair that people ask them to help before they even get on their feet..

I just pray and let me hubby know that this is a blessing that he found the good job and it wasnt so he could pay other lights and water bills,

Help but not all the time. And his brother had the nerve to ask about income tax

My hubby said man "Dont ask about my family's finances it I can help you I will and if I cant I wont"

The nerve :angry:

income tax?? blood claatttt.dem facety fi tru!!

not many folks got our number.. his bm calls, but i can't even hate on her cuz she is tryna handle it all by herself and JA ain't no joke right bout now.. everyting go up so..i help when i can, but he doesn't like that too much.. and im not gonna argue with that LOL

Timeline
I (L) my hubby.. He took the initiative today to go get the 6 passport pictures we need for AOS..He got 6 for $9.00. Used his own money too :thumbs: Im soooooooooo proud of him, he walked in the snow and all.

He is funny sometimes. He wants me to ask about things for him that he can ask for himself.. He always says "Remember Tracey, I talk different from them" lol and I say "You're still a human being sweetie, just talk slow" lol

That is soooo cute

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JQ I did it yesterday too....must have been the day to delete accounts. LOL

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
yeah.. esp when they have children back home..

The children don't even have to be theirs. :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
I deleted my account...for now.

Oh No! Do you have a stalker now???

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

@ MsTee

Flash do the same thing with the talking

Im like say something and he gets mad and says they dont understand me

I say yes they do if you speak English

The accent is cute!!!!!!!!! I love it but he is a little self conscious about it

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
JQ I did it yesterday too....must have been the day to delete accounts. LOL

Why?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
You probably don't want to know. Suffice to say people crawl out of the woodwork asking for money for real and really out there reasons.

yeah, crazy stuff..

i used to be anxious about that... thankfully it hasn't been an issue yet, still glad i read the situations tho cuz preparation is always a good thing LOL

The children don't even have to be theirs. :angry:

yep.. :whistle:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh No! Do you have a stalker now???

No it just seemed like it was consuming me. Plus I would always see Hubby's activity and it has caused some issues so I don't even want to log in and look at it. He wasn't doing anything bad but it just drives me insane how many "women" friends he has on there.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

noon ladies --

JG your shipment is on delay -- u too Mrstee

Q -- link me when u get a chance

after 2 nights with no current or heat I'm getting sick

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
You 2 you and my hubby must be talking :rofl: he has broken up wityh Facebook also last night

i didnt really think he was going to do it, but he did :wow::yes:

roger says he NEVER getting no fb.. never had hifive or myspace.. he said ppl just nosy..

i told him he don't have to put anything personal, just to keep up w/ his peeps..

him nuh bodda wid it.. :angry:

Timeline
No it just seemed like it was consuming me. Plus I would always see Hubby's activity and it has caused some issues so I don't even want to log in and look at it. He wasn't doing anything bad but it just drives me insane how many "women" friends he has on there.

I think my hubby feels that way about mine also I have maybe 3 friends from school, and he is like who is that who is that, but he deleted because he says he don't want people in Jamaica to know whats going on with him.

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.