MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

that is roger too girl.. he said when he does does get steady work.. he will be helping his kids and THATS IT.. im glad i didn't have to say it, cuz ive heard some horror stories on vj.. he won't even call alot of ppl cuz he know they gonna be asking for help.. and he can't do it..

:unsure: Horror stories? :unsure:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not fair that people ask them to help before they even get on their feet..

I just pray and let me hubby know that this is a blessing that he found the good job and it wasnt so he could pay other lights and water bills,

Help but not all the time. And his brother had the nerve to ask about income tax

My hubby said man "Dont ask about my family's finances it I can help you I will and if I cant I wont"

The nerve :angry:

Girl these people are shot out...speaking of my friend that owes me the money from two months ago said she is bringing my money up to the "A" this weekend...

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Q mis s yuh Sis!

LOL yeah Damian and I are a hot mess LOL let me tell you he was definitely hand picked for me by the creator we have so much fun in the midst of all the chaos. I wish you were there too trust me :yes:

Lef me alone DWL

:dance: Congrats Sis see I told you! :dance:

YAY good news all around! :star:

LOL Char @ nee tot go to ICU you ain't never lied and when people take advantage like that it makes it hard on others. Damn shame!

Girl I can't wait to see tonight!

Thanks Philly. Girl I'm so tired, I hardly slept a wink last night. :crying:

TAMH

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl these people are shot out...speaking of my friend that owes me the money from two months ago said she is bringing my money up to the "A" this weekend...

i would tell her I will be in and out this weekend so make sure you call me, before you come, and I can meet you somewhere> :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:unsure: Horror stories? :unsure:

You probably don't want to know. Suffice to say people crawl out of the woodwork asking for money for real and really out there reasons.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Of course Dills! We're not going to stop praying for him. What's your Dad's name?

His name is William Kredo but he goes by Bill....hubby likes to call him Billy bwoy.

What is it with kids and the bathroom fascination?

I have no idea but we just got back from another trip to it. :bonk:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
It's hard for me to comprehend sometimes because Steve NEVER says anything about not being able to work. He just handles it like a pro. He never asks for nothing either. Whatever I see he needs I just provide it. I do hear him talking to Jamaica saying that he knows what he needs to do to accomplish his goals.... :blush: He meditates alot so I think the has the "link" with the man above and keeps a level head about things...

Hey MrsTee!!! I applaud Steve. With Acory, the thing is he was the sole provider for his son being that the childs mother sits @ home. So he feels that if he isn't working, his son is going to be in need of alot of things. This childs mother took joy in saying "the baby want this" verbally or via txt. Fortunately the childs maternal grandmother is supportive & looks out for kid. She actually is one to call & put little boy on phone b/c the mother will not do it. So that's his frustration but I reassure him, his son will be taken care of.

His name is William Kredo but he goes by Bill....hubby likes to call him Billy bwoy.

Okay Dills, Billy bwoy is in my prayers right now!!!!

OK so I missed what happened to My2 and her mother in law.

Thats why I asked you beautiful ladies to give me a RECAP :bonk:

MY2's MIL was granted a Vistor's Visa today!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Dillon... I was just looking on FB and you aren't my friend anymore... I can't even click on you. :(

I deleted my account...for now.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay Dills, Billy bwoy is in my prayers right now!!!!

MY2's MIL was granted a Vistor's Visa today!

Ok thats great. :dance: i would love to get my MIL out here she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.