MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DW I brought my daughter to work with me today since her school is closed. I have never been to the bathroom so many times in a day. Next time she is staying home I have work to do and VJ peeps to talk to.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

yes she said take them with your digital camera and upload them to your computer. she mentioned some site to print them out on to save money. sorry can't remember more.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
GIIIIRRRRLLLLLL, God is the only thing i can think of.. i really do think that He has had His hand all over this situation..

remember the ex wanted to fight for full custody and all of a sudden he told me i could have custody..

same deal, i was so scared he was trying to trick me, i refused to move in for one week after he left.. he would call and text me and say the kids deserve their house.. out of all they have been through don't make them suffer cuz i have issues with him.. blah blah..

i was like :blink::blink::blink:

he even offered to let me use his uhaul AND he left the girls furniture, even tho he took EVERYTHING else.. stove, fridge.. but thats okay, having to find and purchase those things made roger feel better about it i think..

the way i see it.. the Lord was just saving my house for me until Rger and i could get ourselves together..everything has its season.. :thumbs:

:dancing: And where is the clapping smiley? I think it all worked out how it needed to.

Good afternoon Ells. I need to come and visit you at your job and see some of these hot messes! :rofl:

Hi Dens! I tell ya! I have to just roll my eyes when a 40-something woman pops her head into my office & sticks her tongue out at me like a 4 y/o! I'm all for being silly & goofy but even I want to say 'GROW UP'!

DW I brought my daughter to work with me today since her school is closed. I have never been to the bathroom so many times in a day. Next time she is staying home I have work to do and VJ peeps to talk to.

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol, where is lil man???

Timeline
and he still look like my lil brotha.. ughh, no swag about him at all!! even real and chance were more appealing.. NOT MUCH LOL..

one bway that i think have grown on me is trey songz.. man he is growing into a sexy young man..

when he had those braids i was all like.. "AWW that lil boy can sing" now its like.. DYAM.. that man can SANG"

LOL

*wipin the sweat from my brows.. whew.. Ive seen him in concert twice with no shirt on* :unsure: can you be charged with wicked thoughts? :devil: lol

Timeline

Q he is at home with his Dad. I can only bring one at a time. Plus he has to study for a math test he is taking tomorrow.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
is that song w/ him and r kelly on there???

"the neighbors know my name" LMAO.. boy kells is a NUT and who else better to be on a song w/ him than that freak trey!!!

yessssssss, umm I mean yes its on there! lol

Timeline
yes she said take them with your digital camera and upload them to your computer. she mentioned some site to print them out on to save money. sorry can't remember more.

Dillon thanks you always come in right on time. I think I saved it, let me go look....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::blink:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Any of them that go on there gots to have self-esteem issues! Poe thangs....

Things are ok. He just appears to be bothered that he can't contribute financially as yet. In JA, he was used to waking up to run taxi. & when I went down to visit, he willingly would pay for a hotel if we chose to stay @ one & also provided for food & other odds and ends. So basically that is urking him. I keep telling him that is the least but it's a man thing, I guess. I signed him up for a gym so he can get out of house during the day when I'm @ work. Now navigating the bus thing maybe an issue. I don't know! On another note, he's like my mothers best friend. They are always talking & he helps out around the house. I tell him we live upstairs but he finds his way downstairs doing domestic stuff for his MIL.

Overall everything is good. Love will always be there. I just can't wait to submit all forms & get an approval. Over & done with!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ok I know the power of prayer with all of you works miracles... so help me out! I need some more good news...

Its a work thing but If I can secure this booking I just offered it will be an $85,000 booking and I will be #1!!

I wanna be number one!!!! :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.