MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
omg jg.. get outta my head.. i was just thinking wasn't someone supposed to begin writing something based on the yardie relationships.. was it ryon4life????

:lol: Someone. I forget now.

Maybe DaDa should cause she's crazy! (F)

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Q...congrats on the house. I know it had to be hard on Roger but like you said he will come around. What I really want to know is what in the heck got into your ex!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Yep they all busted and nasty...I mean how you gon be kissing him all in the mouf after he been kissing all the other girls...yuck. These groupies gon learn... :angry:

and he still look like my lil brotha.. ughh, no swag about him at all!! even real and chance were more appealing.. NOT MUCH LOL..

one bway that i think have grown on me is trey songz.. man he is growing into a sexy young man..

when he had those braids i was all like.. "AWW that lil boy can sing" now its like.. DYAM.. that man can SANG"

LOL

Timeline
:wow: don't you work for the govt why is she coming to work with Jeans and a belly shirt, so basically she does nothing huh??? Well like Tee said she got what she deserved NOTHING!!!!! hot mess :bonk:

It always amazes me the level of denial some people have. I know why I haven't advanced here & I accept that. But to be passed over at least twice for a promotion & to be completely oblivious to the fact that it probably has something to do with your work habits is beyond me.

Timeline
If I remember correctly, on the day of our interview right there at the window...they had Den fill in some info regarding me and had him sign...if I'm not mistaken that was the DS230 Part 2! Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. :unsure:

Yeah, I think that's right.

IMO, if you are approved and they forgot to take it, I'd just hold off and see if you get some sort of communication from them saying they need it. Trying to get it to them at this point will probably just screw things up.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
It always amazes me the level of denial some people have. I know why I haven't advanced here & I accept that. But to be passed over at least twice for a promotion & to be completely oblivious to the fact that it probably has something to do with your work habits is beyond me.

You know, I wouldn't really comment on it normally. But, I've seen the total lack of self responsibility some people can possess. So much so that I shake my head most of the time muttering WTH and not even understanding it cause it's just not me and, well, I'm sane. So, yeah, I actually do understand how she could not see it. You want to say, get your head out of your a$$ and pay a little attention and you would see it yourself.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If I remember correctly, on the day of our interview right there at the window...they had Den fill in some info regarding me and had him sign...if I'm not mistaken that was the DS230 Part 2! Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. :unsure:

He had me do that too then, but that is the DS156k. They have you write you SO"s name and you sign urs as well.

TAMH

Timeline
Q...congrats on the house. I know it had to be hard on Roger but like you said he will come around. What I really want to know is what in the heck got into your ex!

GIIIIRRRRLLLLLL, God is the only thing i can think of.. i really do think that He has had His hand all over this situation..

remember the ex wanted to fight for full custody and all of a sudden he told me i could have custody..

same deal, i was so scared he was trying to trick me, i refused to move in for one week after he left.. he would call and text me and say the kids deserve their house.. out of all they have been through don't make them suffer cuz i have issues with him.. blah blah..

i was like :blink::blink::blink:

he even offered to let me use his uhaul AND he left the girls furniture, even tho he took EVERYTHING else.. stove, fridge.. but thats okay, having to find and purchase those things made roger feel better about it i think..

the way i see it.. the Lord was just saving my house for me until Rger and i could get ourselves together..everything has its season.. :thumbs:

and he still look like my lil brotha.. ughh, no swag about him at all!! even real and chance were more appealing.. NOT MUCH LOL..

one bway that i think have grown on me is trey songz.. man he is growing into a sexy young man..

when he had those braids i was all like.. "AWW that lil boy can sing" now its like.. DYAM.. that man can SANG"

LOL

Yep, I love a man with swag...and Trey has a very nice lil body on him :whistle: ...I love his latest cd...

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Good afternoon Ells. I need to come and visit you at your job and see some of these hot messes! :rofl:

He had me do that too then, but that is the DS156k. They have you write you SO"s name and you sign urs as well.

Oh okay, I know it was something going on...girl you are fine...cause we didn't give them part 2 either... :no: and you see Den over here poppin' & lockin' :dance::dance::dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
You know, I wouldn't really comment on it normally. But, I've seen the total lack of self responsibility some people can possess. So much so that I shake my head most of the time muttering WTH and not even understanding it cause it's just not me and, well, I'm sane. So, yeah, I actually do understand how she could not see it. You want to say, get your head out of your a$$ and pay a little attention and you would see it yourself.

If I were to 'show her the light', she'd storm out of my office & not speak to me for several months. Then it would be awkward passing her in the halls & seeing her around so I don't bother. She's probably going to just remain clueless.

I wouldn't worry about it. If they wanted it, they'd ask. It seems like each embassy is different from what I can find.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...;hl=230+part+II

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...;hl=230+part+II

Where is Philly, Dillon, Ms. Sheka, Dada, JQ ???? :crying::crying::crying:

I know Nat is in training.... :blink:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Where is Philly, Dillon, Ms. Sheka, Dada, JQ ???? :crying::crying::crying:

I know Nat is in training.... :blink:

Hey Den's LOL mi deh ya but I been so busy I am gonna try and catch back up in a likkle while!

Hey Ladies

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Yep, I love a man with swag...and Trey has a very nice lil body on him :whistle: ...I love his latest cd...

is that song w/ him and r kelly on there???

"the neighbors know my name" LMAO.. boy kells is a NUT and who else better to be on a song w/ him than that freak trey!!!

Timeline
Hey T.......if you are such a good writer, maybe you should....um....start a Stella-like thread for us!!!!!

Now you are pushing it JG :bonk: First scribe, then moderator, now writer extrodinare.. NOOOOOOOOOO I just want to be a good VJ friend and wedding crasher :rofl::luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.