5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats to you Always!!

THANK YOU!

CONGRATS!

CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS TOO!

Yeah it is!

It does seem rare....the embassy is making dreams come true these days!

Glad things are going well with you & hubby & he's enjoying his time before he has to get back to the grind (although I'm sure he wants to as all of our guys do).

LOL @ 'hormones talking'....that happens to me too! :lol: But I agree...one thing that can break up a friendship is money troubles. I just don't go there.

:lol: @ your hubby gaining weight in Vegas from all the buffets & your calculations getting him there!

It must be her doppleganger because they sound like the same person for sure. It just amazes me that she is completely blind to the reason(s) she keeps getting passed over for the promotion. She is blaming it on 'favoritism' & that they were prepping someone else for the job. UMMM....HELLO!!

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I am very good in the letter writing department, too, T.

Progress? Well, yes and no. I am probably going to be depositioned very soon. FINALLY, I am forced to tell all I know and what's been done to me. I've held my tongue for various reasons, mostly to protect people I care about. The rest of the time just because I am not stooping to that level and I'm certainly not that hateful. But, you know (shrug).....if I'm forced, I'm forced. Let's just say I have a mountain of evidence against her and she's a dumbass for forcing me to produce it. I'd love to tell you what it is; but I'm afraid she may just track me on here one day and I don't want to spoil the surprises beforehand. She's been shoveling and I've been collecting for a long time!

Just a tad eh? lol... Im glad.. no you don't have to tell me. I just hope you get her! :devil: How long has this been going on?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:thumbs: Girl I'm giving you props for the... well lets go "cleanse" every room before we move, will that make it better?"

You did that...I'm not mad at cha!

dw.. i could tell you STORIES my girl..my imagination need to be spanked (but then it prolly would like it LOL)

i told him now the only thoughts you will have when you are in the house, is of US!!! man the things we women have to do LOL..

shems!!!!!!!!! thank you honey for the hailup!!

jamerican.. WHA.. you got ur noa2.. FABULOUS..ur on ur way!

i feel you on the hubby stuff.. THANKFULLY roger was in the bahamas during most of our LDR and the phone system is GARBAGE, but i know how it feels to have a man in that kind of situation.. so many times i wanted to cry on his shoulder but he was so depressed and disappointed i had to be strong.. it can get overwhelming..you have to keep remembering that this is short term.. it will get back to the way it was in the beginning and better, once you get over the rough spot..

Timeline
aww thanks tee.. i tried to make him see this is whats best, but the whole "ex husband wall" was clouding his view..

i was honestly gonna let the house go cuz i didn't want to seem materialistic, i wanted to be a supportive wife, so i did feel a lil selfish when it seemed to him i was choosing the house over him.. but he knows deep down thats not me.. i would live in a shack if i had to w/ him, but we have 5 kids to think about.. :thumbs: a mama wid bad credit and a daddy w/ NO credit is not a good look.. LOL

I know thats right!! From what you've shared with us on here, I think your intentions are always meant to be good...Sometimes it may not seem like it, but I believe it is :thumbs:

BTW, T..........

I was thinking of you this weekend. Go to www.Archivers.com and see if there is a store near you. I think that's the web site. If not, google Archivers craft store or something like that.

I got a phamplet in the mail.........free classes all through February. Well, free or under $10, includes supplies. Cards, scrapbooks, etc. Adn, there's some coupons on there too.

That's what I suggested to you, remember? If you have one, it's a good place to get your feet wet and try some things to see what you really might like and/or might be good at.

((((((((((((Hugs))))))))) you're the best.. Yes I remember you saying that.. going to look now :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oooh snap i knew today was special day for someone else, best wishes yankee!!!!!!!!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...E9cULnKW8Djd4GE

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Why oh why did I go to sleep early,

She bust him out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
BTW, T..........

I was thinking of you this weekend. Go to www.Archivers.com and see if there is a store near you. I think that's the web site. If not, google Archivers craft store or something like that.

I got a phamplet in the mail.........free classes all through February. Well, free or under $10, includes supplies. Cards, scrapbooks, etc. Adn, there's some coupons on there too.

That's what I suggested to you, remember? If you have one, it's a good place to get your feet wet and try some things to see what you really might like and/or might be good at.

None in pa.. but let me play around with google and see what I come up with

Timeline

Mo, no need for original or certified birth certificate. I sent in a copy.

Congratulations tamh and my2 mom in law.

Back to training

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I am very good in the letter writing department, too, T.

Progress? Well, yes and no. I am probably going to be depositioned very soon. FINALLY, I am forced to tell all I know and what's been done to me. I've held my tongue for various reasons, mostly to protect people I care about. The rest of the time just because I am not stooping to that level and I'm certainly not that hateful. But, you know (shrug).....if I'm forced, I'm forced. Let's just say I have a mountain of evidence against her and she's a dumbass for forcing me to produce it. I'd love to tell you what it is; but I'm afraid she may just track me on here one day and I don't want to spoil the surprises beforehand. She's been shoveling and I've been collecting for a long time!

her time will come jg.. the wicked can THINK that they are getting away with their phockery, but in DUE TIME we will be exalted..

at least you are better than me and keep record of things, so pay day will be dear..

isn't it a mess when you constantly turn the other cheek and ppl still keep up the mess?? like you say, they bring about their own destruction when they could have fell back..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have a question. The consular officer did not take tthe DS230 Part 2 from me so I still have it in my possession. Do you think I should send them an e-mail informing them of this, or should I just leave it be.

Has anyone else ever had this experience, and if so, what did you do?

TAMH

Timeline
Mo, no need for original or certified birth certificate. I sent in a copy.

Congratulations tamh and my2 mom in law.

Back to training

Thanks for the info. I kept reading that originals had to be sent in or certified copies.

Congrats to all who have been approved!!! Greatest feeling in this journey!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DensWifey!!! i meant to ask you to ask Mr Dens if his "big brown envelope" had a opening that allowed him to see everything inside it

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
i finally told him.. "well lets go "cleanse" every room before we move, will that make it better?" :devil:

he was so mad i thought he was gonna give me the side eye, but he said "ok, lets go" :rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk::bonk:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

it wasn't until I became older that I realized that my "gift" is writing.. Rashida can write a letter telling you off and not use one cuss word! It also helped me to realize that I would love to help children with their english skills

:yes::thumbs:

Yeah he is sad but I can't be his EVERYTHING....and I know that sounds strange but sometimes I feel like I am breathing FOR HIM!

No it doesn't sound strange at all. You are allowing him to be his own man by not being everything for him.

I have a question. The consular officer did not take tthe DS230 Part 2 from me so I still have it in my possession. Do you think I should send them an e-mail informing them of this, or should I just leave it be.

It's fine TAMH...pt. 2 isn't needed until much later down the road. You only need part 1 for now so they took exactly what they needed.

Timeline

bunzy i saw the end of the ray j reunion..

i thought ray j was being such a punk calling cocktail all kinds of "b"'s and stuff and running off stage like he on maury.. and then ms berry trying to protect him like a dummy after he ain't seen a rass in 5 mnths.. SHAME!!

Thanks for the info. I kept reading that originals had to be sent in or certified copies.

Congrats to all who have been approved!!! Greatest feeling in this journey!!

yeah for some reason the guides do say that.. band i was gonna send for another, but i kept reading where ppl were sending in photocopies..

thats all we did too.. roger only has one copy of his original..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.