MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
want some more good news???

well the ex had a talk w/ our daughters and saw how much they wanted to be back in their house.. my youngest grew up in that house.. this is what i tried to explain to him since day one but it was a brick wall situation.. so anyway.. he said that he would sign the house over to me !!!!! i was skeptical BUT we couldn't find a renter anyway by the due date, sooooooo I WENT FOR IT!!!!!

we moved in on this weekend, me and mister all by ourselves.. we did the dyam thang.. and i am soooo happy and SOOOOOO grateful to God for putting this all in place in the right timing..

it will have to grow on roger because he does not like the idea AT ALL.. but i told him i was not willing to risk forclosure and thousands of dollars down the drain for a male ego.. i love him to death, but i have sacrificed alot because of that love.. he has to meet me half way.. besides this is best for our whole family.. we can't have his kids over for the summer in a two bedroom apt.. now they will have their own room!!

thanks to all my yardies who lent an ear during this time.. a

nd jamerican! big ups to you for telling me bout the obama program!! you are an angel my girl

Girl glad to be of help....sending you a PM...Congrats on the move and keeping the house!!!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ha ha......BF's name is Chuck. That made me giggle.

chuck.. good, a name.. everytime you would put bf, i would go :devil:

it was nice seeing him go from friend to bf, now CHUCK... :whistle: i feel like he is gonna be a keeper :thumbs: LOL

you know im messing w/ u sista.. tek ya time..

Timeline
chuck.. good, a name.. everytime you would put bf, i would go :devil:

it was nice seeing him go from friend to bf, now CHUCK... :whistle: i feel like he is gonna be a keeper :thumbs: LOL

you know im messing w/ u sista.. tek ya time..

Ha ha, you caught me. He's not really been just a "friend" in my life since we were 17 and dated. It is complicated though. :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love this T. I already posted it on FB.

I stared into the face of the devil on April 18, 2009. I was too shell shocked to respond. I have spent all this time preparing to tell HER she is the devil. I'm so ready! Bring it on!!!!!

So, yeah, feeling this today. Thanks for posting it.

Good!!!! I knew it would help someone! :luv: Any progress being made by the way? Im going to start posting them everyday. You never know who might be in need.

What you just said about "feeling it" reminds me of my momma. She loved helping people and she made me that way too. Now, I aint saying I can help financially, but if I can get someone info or shed some light on things, it makes me happy. When I was little I couldn't play sports, and thought I had no talents.. it wasn't until I became older that I realized that my "gift" is writing.. Rashida can write a letter telling you off and not use one cuss word! It also helped me to realize that I would love to help children with their english skills

Timeline
irie.. girl it was soooo very hard..but i have to make some decisions for what QUANA want.. i thought i was gonna have the shortest marriage ever in yardie history, no lie :unsure: ..

i know my baby wants us to make our way together with nothing from the past, but like you said.. i have told him we can make any changes he wants, even sleep in another room if he preferred.. he said why can't we just save to have another house.. well, w/ jamaica trips and trying to rebuild credit for how strict these companies are gonna be on me w/ a foreclosure, how soon do you think that will happen??? :wacko:

he is coming around i think..

i can't see louis pic.. but he ago kill you girl!!!

But ultimately and truthfully Q, you didn't make the decision for just Q, you did what was best overall for your FAMILY and thats what its all about. That just goes to show you what a SELF-less person you are to care enough to make sure your family has a roof over their heads and to love Roger enough to explain to him the reasoning behind your actions! You're my hero! :)

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love all the positive vibes...

CONGRATS TAMH!!!!!!! :dance:

CONGRATS MY2'S MOM IN LAW :dance:

Awwwwwww Irie...he looks the same minus the dreads :thumbs:

Quana thats great news I love that :dance:

Jamerican I forgot to tell u congrats on the NOA2 :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Jamerican! You talking to your hubby yet? :unsure:

we text messaged a few times.....but nah....I(we) still need a bit more time. I really am enjoying the break. Part of the issue is that he isn't working full time and so he has A LOT of time on his hands....living way way way up in the country...he calls CONSTANTLY cause he is bored.....well, I am not and I really don't have time for 5 calls a day just to ask me what I am doing! I really am not a talker unless you got something to say....and he normally doesn't. :wacko: Now when he was working more he had more things to chat about that went on at work.....so it was a conversation, but now, nada. Plus I am in midterms and my son just started back school so my patience is running thin...this way I don't and won't take it out on him. Yeah he is sad but I can't be his EVERYTHING....and I know that sounds strange but sometimes I feel like I am breathing FOR HIM!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Hey B thanks girl, I wish I could do both, figure better not press my luck :no:

Why out of the blue we decided to practice reciting our vows and we couldn't stop laughing :no:

He was like "You are my angel of love that has wrapped me in your wings of light and led me out of the darkness" :rofl: I was like this sounds like a Sci-fi movie what in the world??? We were rolling :rofl: . Then I looked to him and I said " My African Warrior King before I met you I ....... couldn't get the rest out before I heard BlooooooodClotttttttt African warrior what??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We were dying laughing for a good 10 minutes. I have no idea how we gonna get through the vows without cracking up :no:

We are a hot mess :luv:

:rofl: You guys are too cute! I don't know how you're gonna get through those lines either but you two are definitely a match made in heaven!

So, I was in the midst of taking my midterm and I see my phone light up that I just received an email....that is not unusual because as we all know..junk mail comes all times day and night (it was 8:30pm) but I noticed it wasn't from my regular mailbox but the "special married one" I set up for this process mrmrsreid@gmail.com.....check it out....................

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC100*********

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On February 8, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO !!!!!!

CONGRATS JAMERICAN! It is weird that I was also just checking your timeline yesterday afternoon. I felt like there needed to be some action for you! :lol::thumbs:

Goodmorning everyone!

Me and AMQUEEN just boarded.

Thanks for the positive vibes MrsTee!

Jamerican: Congrats!!!!

Safe & happy travels to you both!

Oh some other cute news, and I can't remember if I told you all. The girlscouts are having a Father/Daughter dance in March. Louis asked Tierra to go and she said yes!! awwww…. so cute. He told me yesterday I am "the best wife he could ever have" and he wants to work on our family this year. So we can all get along better! :)

:luv: Aww, that's sweet! I hope this bonding continues at the rate it has been. It's so nice your little family is getting along & really starting to come together!

We been on our best behavior... :rofl:

:lol::lol:

Timeline
Ha ha, you caught me. He's not really been just a "friend" in my life since we were 17 and dated. It is complicated though. :angry:

heehee.. what fun would life be w/out complications??? i mean seriously, if i don't have something to try and FIGURE out.. i seem to get so restless LOL

Timeline
Thank you I am the other person getting married this wekend.

Congrats to you Always!!

APPROVED!

CONGRATS!

MY2 MOTHER IN LAW APPROVEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD! :dance::dance:

CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS TOO!

oh my goodness.. that is suuuuuchhhhhh a blessing.. visitor visa too!

Yeah it is!

WHAT that is awesome!!!!!!! I think that is the first I have heard of this! So happy for them.

It does seem rare....the embassy is making dreams come true these days!

Honey, this is a sketchy area for me. Money will cause a friendship to go sour. Therefore, I don't do the borrowing money thing with friends. I have a short list of (three people) those that I allow to borrow money and they are all family. The last time I let my friend borrow money, about 5 years ago, she paid me back with a hot check and screwed up my acct. Hence the need to reduce my list to three people...

Obviously, this person is not a true friend anyway because a good friend would have enough common sense to realize that you have a lot on your plate!!! Girl, you don got me started over here. I can't stand inconsiderate people!! Give me her number!!! Just kidding...My hormones are talking :innocent:

Girl, it won't take long. Ivan gained six lbs in Vegas and acted like he was so amazed. I'm like babe - 3 buffets/day x 5 days= 6 lbs

Ells, are you sure she doesn't work at my company too? We have someone here is that exact same way. Can't go two weeks w/o being out for some reason or another. I work for a European company and we have unlimited sick days. I can't stand when people take advantage of privileges. And she call herself sick every other week. I'm like chile if you are that sickly you need to be admitted to ICU.

Glad things are going well with you & hubby & he's enjoying his time before he has to get back to the grind (although I'm sure he wants to as all of our guys do).

LOL @ 'hormones talking'....that happens to me too! :lol: But I agree...one thing that can break up a friendship is money troubles. I just don't go there.

:lol: @ your hubby gaining weight in Vegas from all the buffets & your calculations getting him there!

It must be her doppleganger because they sound like the same person for sure. It just amazes me that she is completely blind to the reason(s) she keeps getting passed over for the promotion. She is blaming it on 'favoritism' & that they were prepping someone else for the job. UMMM....HELLO!!

Timeline
Alwayyyyyyyyyyyyys I forgot you... 'shout out to AB, pookie, ray ray and dem!' lol congrats to your upcoming nuptuals :)

Thank MRS. I appreciate

Congrats on the approvals !

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Good!!!! I knew it would help someone! :luv: Any progress being made by the way? Im going to start posting them everyday. You never know who might be in need.

What you just said about "feeling it" reminds me of my momma. She loved helping people and she made me that way too. Now, I aint saying I can help financially, but if I can get someone info or shed some light on things, it makes me happy. When I was little I couldn't play sports, and thought I had no talents.. it wasn't until I became older that I realized that my "gift" is writing.. Rashida can write a letter telling you off and not use one cuss word! It also helped me to realize that I would love to help children with their english skills

I am very good in the letter writing department, too, T.

Progress? Well, yes and no. I am probably going to be depositioned very soon. FINALLY, I am forced to tell all I know and what's been done to me. I've held my tongue for various reasons, mostly to protect people I care about. The rest of the time just because I am not stooping to that level and I'm certainly not that hateful. But, you know (shrug).....if I'm forced, I'm forced. Let's just say I have a mountain of evidence against her and she's a dumbass for forcing me to produce it. I'd love to tell you what it is; but I'm afraid she may just track me on here one day and I don't want to spoil the surprises beforehand. She's been shoveling and I've been collecting for a long time!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
But ultimately and truthfully Q, you didn't make the decision for just Q, you did what was best overall for your FAMILY and thats what its all about. That just goes to show you what a SELF-less person you are to care enough to make sure your family has a roof over their heads and to love Roger enough to explain to him the reasoning behind your actions! You're my hero! :)

aww thanks tee.. i tried to make him see this is whats best, but the whole "ex husband wall" was clouding his view..

i was honestly gonna let the house go cuz i didn't want to seem materialistic, i wanted to be a supportive wife, so i did feel a lil selfish when it seemed to him i was choosing the house over him.. but he knows deep down thats not me.. i would live in a shack if i had to w/ him, but we have 5 kids to think about.. :thumbs: a mama wid bad credit and a daddy w/ NO credit is not a good look.. LOL

we text messaged a few times.....but nah....I(we) still need a bit more time. I really am enjoying the break. Part of the issue is that he isn't working full time and so he has A LOT of time on his hands....living way way way up in the country...he calls CONSTANTLY cause he is bored.....well, I am not and I really don't have time for 5 calls a day just to ask me what I am doing! I really am not a talker unless you got something to say....and he normally doesn't. :wacko: Now when he was working more he had more things to chat about that went on at work.....so it was a conversation, but now, nada. Plus I am in midterms and my son just started back school so my patience is running thin...this way I don't and won't take it out on him. Yeah he is sad but I can't be his EVERYTHING....and I know that sounds strange but sometimes I feel like I am breathing FOR HIM!

Trust me...I do understand! Kick butt on midterms...I know you will. Keep us posted.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

BTW, T..........

I was thinking of you this weekend. Go to www.Archivers.com and see if there is a store near you. I think that's the web site. If not, google Archivers craft store or something like that.

I got a phamplet in the mail.........free classes all through February. Well, free or under $10, includes supplies. Cards, scrapbooks, etc. Adn, there's some coupons on there too.

That's what I suggested to you, remember? If you have one, it's a good place to get your feet wet and try some things to see what you really might like and/or might be good at.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.