MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Who's partying for Mardi Gras? New Orleans or St. Louis.

Dillon, Shauns, Dahley, Journee?????? Anyone else in St. Louis? Going down to Soulard Saturday? Or any of you in the dog parade this past Saturday?

We are going after 5 I think. Last year it didn't work out so well cause everyone was a little tipsy by then. We ended up at Al Hrbosky's and then just headed into the S. City. Hopefully better this year. Might hit the parade in the a.m. too, if we dont' have to help my ex move first. I want to see the WIL float with the 35 couples getting married on it.

Not us, for one I am sure it is going to be FREEZING! Two we would need to find a sitter for the kids and we are trying to find one for V-Day so we can actually go out and do something together. Finding a sitter is hard these days. Although I would love to go...Mardi Gras in Soulard is the best!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not us, for one I am sure it is going to be FREEZING! Two we would need to find a sitter for the kids and we are trying to find one for V-Day so we can actually go out and do something together. Finding a sitter is hard these days. Although I would love to go...Mardi Gras in Soulard is the best!!!!

Ahhhhh, dangit. If I didn't have his undivided attention those 2 days, you know I would. All you have to do is ask any other time.

Yeah, it's supposed to be like summer compared to how freakin' cold it was last year. I thought I was going to die last year.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Alright Yardies I am out for the day...going home to see my honey! He said he wants some Golden Coral for dinner tonight...my goal is to get some weight on him by the summer! Likkle more.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Ahhhhh, dangit. If I didn't have his undivided attention those 2 days, you know I would. All you have to do is ask any other time.

Yeah, it's supposed to be like summer compared to how freakin' cold it was last year. I thought I was going to die last year.

LOL ya I know...

Mardi Gras is so much fun down there..it has been years since I have been down there. Guess the more you drink the warmer you feel.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
LOL ya I know...

Mardi Gras is so much fun down there..it has been years since I have been down there. Guess the more you drink the warmer you feel.

Didn't work last year cause my hands were too frozen to hold the hurricane glass. :crying:

Look outside.......it started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

']

are we talking jamaican dollars here? because that difference is really just about $5[/b]

but then i supposed it depends on how many days you renting it for

i am inclined to say you may have overreacted, but then you said you emphasized to him how much money its costing you and he still neglected that detail

so i can kinda understand

Wait why was I all over this topic but never realized the amount of $ as the $ equivalent why did I just LOL

lol i saw him

poor thing looked so scared

is when yuh coming again?

HAAA poor kitties and Damian was flinging them up in the air and they were totally buried and traumatized he is such a harasser LOL.

He is in here now threatening to give them all baths :blink: right now

We will be there on Sunday and Dada soon forward :yes:

Hey Philly How are you?

I'm good girl trying to stay warm its colder than a witches ####### out there!

i just had a chicken chilli garlic salad..............and i'm starting to feel hungry again!

that sounds good I'm gonna get some Cambells Select harvest soup don't feel like a salad today :no:

i'm good

saturday was the hardest goodbye ever

but i'm good now

Awwe yuh soon be here Sis :yes:

:ot: Ok Yardies I need to rant real quick!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

I'm just trying to figure out when did the branch of "Bank of Ash" open up in the U.S. cause I have had two different friends call me and ask to borrow money...knowing that Den is just getting here and not going to be able to work for a while! One of them I loaned it to her as we go back to like middle school...she promised to pay me back like a week later...that was almost two months ago and still no money! :o

I mean I understand, that it can happen to anyone we all can fall short but dang why I always have to be Captain save a Ho!!!! Should I feel bad for saying no :no:? I mean its not just about me anymore...I will be married in 6 days and the thing that burns me up is that one of these friends in particular was the same one talking about don't let Den use me and this and that and damn here she go with the poe mouf and her hand out... :whistle:

People let's be more responsible with our money...ughhhhhh! :ot2:

Girl why you got me rolling over here, :rofl: :rofl: @ Captain Save a Ho

Oh hell naw you shouldn't feel bad this is one of the most important events of your life you are embarking on and you need every one of your dollas to holla LOL ( I love that) med dem gwaan!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
CONGRATS GIRL! ITS A LONG TIME COMING :dance::dance:

Thank you 1luv :thumbs::dance::dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

It needs to snow harder if they are going to close anything down tomorrow! I found a sitter for Sunday! :dance:

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Congrats MsSheka! I know you are so happy right now, so happy for you!

Thanks Dills I am so happy i can't think :lol::thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats Sheka!

Thanks Ells! :star::thumbs::dance::dance:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
Alright Yardies I am out for the day...going home to see my honey! He said he wants some Golden Coral for dinner tonight...my goal is to get some weight on him by the summer! Likkle more.

Girl Its been since August and I cook real big dinners for my hubby and my 10 and 12 years old boys,

and he aint gained a puond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not even one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So good luck

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
It needs to snow harder if they are going to close anything down tomorrow! I found a sitter for Sunday! :dance:

Yeah, that's what we are sitting here chanting.

Yea on Sunday. What are you going to do?

Well, girls, I'm over and out for the day. Hopefully won't see you all tomorrow cause I am happily snowed in watching bad daytime tv!

Later.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats MsSheka!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

@ Philly I can understand not wanting to do both. I can't wait to see your pictures. You are sounding like you are looking extra fabulous. Can't wait until you try the diamond ones though.

Good even yardies!!

Timeline
HAAA poor kitties and Damian was flinging them up in the air and they were totally buried and traumatized he is such a harasser LOL.

He is in here now threatening to give them all baths :blink: right now

:rofl: What a meanie! I have a :devil: streak in me to even be laughing at him flinging the cats in the snow!

Well, girls, I'm over and out for the day. Hopefully won't see you all tomorrow cause I am happily snowed in watching bad daytime tv!

Good luck on getting snowed in JG! (Doesn't that sound like a weird thing to wish for someone??)

Timeline

MsSheka, congratulations on the interview date! Not far away at all.

Bunz, have you decided upon a date yet?

DensWifey, don't feel bad AT ALL for saying no to your two friends. You have to prioritize, especially now.

KT, I feel you on how the $5 adds up.

---

We had an excellent weekend! I love having Steven as my "running partner."

Friday: FREE t+Lyrics+Beatz urban exibit event. Free entertainment (jazz band, break dancers, DJ Michael Watts), free food, free alcoholic beverages, interesting artwork

Saturday: Semi-Formal dinner & poetry event. We had a delicious meal & got to hear fantastic poetry & singers. I bought my first CD of poetry

Sunday: Superbowl watch party with some of Steven's new friends. I loved that it was upstairs so no need to drive anywhere

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
So I say I ewill never let no one borrow money from me again. And I do just like MrsTee says , tell them let me talk to my hubby,

Exactly. You get burned & then, no more. Now, if someone asks to "borrow" money, I only give it if I can afford to give that "gift" and have no expectation of receiving it again.

Ok...I better quit stalling...midterm tonight in Kinesiology II and I don't feel ready for it...

If I remember correctly, you plan to be a masseuse right?

This guy I went to high school with majored in that & now does kinetic work for the Saints.

I wish I was going to New Orleans! That's one of my bucket list items....NOLA for Mardi Gras!

My current intention is for Steven & me to go next year, so he can experience it at least once.

I was supposed to do a focus group tomorrow: $75 for 1.5 hrs. They called today and said that they reduced the # of participants & no longer need me. :crying:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.