Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Nat. Clipping coupons and saving money on groceries is definitely my area. Its time-consuming, but well worth it. When I shopped at the regular grocery store (kroger) if I don't save over $30 on my $100 grocery bill, I was a little upset.

Grocery Saving 101

1.) Clipping coupons is essential. Buy at least two newspapers every Sunday to clip your coupons

2.) Find a good coupon organizer to organize your coupons

3.) Take advantage of savings cards i.e. (Kroger cards)

4.) Make a shoping list, but ensure that it is very specific by creating a daily menu of what you plan to eat over the following weeks

5.) Also take a look at the weekly mailer for each grocery store to see what is on sale (some stores will price match)

6.) Compare your coupons to what is needed on your list. Try to use coupons for items that are already on sale. If you have non-essential items that are not on sale, wait until the next grocery trip.

7.) Try not to make purchases outside of your list

8. Try not to be brand specific, some store brands are just as good.

8.) Watch the sales monitors to ensure that all coupons are counted. If they say it doesn't work, tell them to figure it out!!

9.) Watch your savings grow!!!

You guys will have to excuse me. I write manuals at work....I hope this helps!!

Is no one else going to say it????????????????? MAKE A SPREADSHEET, NAT!!!!! (sorry, couldn't resist!)

All good ideas. It takes a lot of work to get into a rhythm with this stuff. Once you do, it's second nature.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I see that more and more! :blink:

:rofl: Ya, so true! I came in late to work but will definitely be leaving on time today to get home to my lil' chocolate! :yes:

I know thats right!!!!!!!!

Oh wow. Keep your money girl coz next thing when you're in need of money they gon' say no coz you want it to support Den. Keep yuh money fi u an yuh man

:rofl: So true...well I'm not trying to promote anything unethical but like my girl Ronnie said on "Playa's Club" closed legs don't get fed they better get their game up and go out here and get some money...All Star is this weekend, right? :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
OH ok. Thanks MRStee.

Your welcome.... crazy isnt it?

Not to make fun of someone in a moment of dispair but....

This is a "why oh why" moment......

WHY did my co-worker who is short and weighs about 320lbs have a big rip in his pants from his inner thigh to his outer thigh on the back of his pants, want to stay at work like that :blink: I said "Oh nooooooooooo you gots to get outta here" I will tell our boss what happened. He lives close enough to go and come back. Better yet, there is a Target about 2 minutes away from where we work.. I said why don't you go buy a pair or do you need needle and thread.. I almost went blind in one eye from that sight! I looked like this :blink::rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: So true...well I'm not trying to promote anything unethical but like my girl Ronnie said on "Playa's Club" closed legs don't get fed they better get their game up and go out here and get some money...All Star is this weekend, right? :whistle:

Ohhh you know you wrong!!!!!! :whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Just don't get Cricket, my daughter had one and it would not work in the basement or on any trip out of town. She would be at her dad's house next door in the basement and had to call me from another cell phone. :no: FAIL!

Interesting cause BF's son has Cricket and has had no problems.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Dada is usually the scribe but she deh pon hiatus and Den's same way so I nominate Tee :yes:

That's what's up TEE :dance:

Wait Tee why is this a heartfelt post but you got me rolling bout the coconut rum :rofl:

Ummm that would be a NO to scribin and what? it was heartfelt! :innocent::whistle::rofl:

Timeline

WHY did my co-worker who is short and weighs about 320lbs have a big rip in his pants from his inner thigh to his outer thigh on the back of his pants, want to stay at work like that :blink: I said "Oh nooooooooooo you gots to get outta here" I will tell our boss what happened. He lives close enough to go and come back. Better yet, there is a Target about 2 minutes away from where we work.. I said why don't you go buy a pair or do you need needle and thread.. I almost went blind in one eye from that sight! I looked like this :blink::rofl:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline
Im SUPER pissed... why did my dumb azz son go to Southwest Philly at this time a night to get his haircut and its all this dayum snow and Im in PJ's in the damn bed watching the Super Bowl and he called me to come get him... talking bout he lost his bus fare!!!! I could kill him! He does this to me all the time..... :angry:

woooooooooooooosahhhhhh

*rant over*

:no: Not on superbowl night. He would be walking.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

umpires-split-pants.jpg

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Thats my movie!!! hahahahahahaha..Valentine's day to be exact :rofl:

Timeline
Interesting cause BF's son has Cricket and has had no problems.

I have Cricket and have had it for almost 2 years its ok to me, no problems so far. When I go to California I just let them know and it is unlimited for $5.00 extra dollar plus roaming minutes while Im on my way in the mountains. header-cricketlogo.pngm1257.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
:no: Not on superbowl night. He would be walking.

JG first, hi (((((waiving))))) you know it took all I had not to leave that fool.. Steve actually suggested we get him.. cho

Timeline
Just in case i am unable to log on tomorrow I want to wish Cara a Blessed Wedding Day.

Tamh- Blessed interview

Yes, me too cause I'm hoping NOT to be here tomorrow. Snow day?????

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.