MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Ok Yardies I need to rant real quick!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

I'm just trying to figure out when did the branch of "Bank of Ash" open up in the U.S. cause I have had two different friends call me and ask to borrow money...knowing that Den is just getting here and not going to be able to work for a while! One of them I loaned it to her as we go back to like middle school...she promised to pay me back like a week later...that was almost two months ago and still no money! :o

I mean I understand, that it can happen to anyone we all can fall short but dang why I always have to be Captain save a Ho!!!! Should I feel bad for saying no :no: ? I mean its not just about me anymore...I will be married in 6 days and the thing that burns me up is that one of these friends in particular was the same one talking about don't let Den use me and this and that and damn here she go with the poe mouf and her hand out... :whistle:

People let's be more responsible with our money...ughhhhhh! :ot2:

I feel you on that MrsTee!

Nah sis, you definitely aint capt save a hoe! Next tell them let me discuss it with my HUSBAND... if that don't do it, after you say let me discuss it with my husband.. you can say at this time my HUSBAND and I don't have it :) and sashay.......... walk a way!!! hahahaha

Don't get upset.. your day is coming and you don't want any wrinkle lines from being upset... Ask Den's for a massage and make it all better! :devil:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dens now is when you will really know who your real freinds are

I see that more and more! :blink:

Nah sis, you definitely aint capt save a hoe! Next tell them let me discuss it with my HUSBAND... if that don't do it, after you say let me discuss it with my husband.. you can say at this time my HUSBAND and I don't have it :) and sashay.......... walk a way!!! hahahaha

Don't get upset.. your day is coming and you don't want any wrinkle lines from being upset... Ask Den's for a massage and make it all better! :devil:

:rofl: Ya, so true! I came in late to work but will definitely be leaving on time today to get home to my lil' chocolate! :yes:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well the vaccination is actually the DS-3025 which is part of the I-693. The I-693 is actually a full medical report from the civil surgeon stating shots are complete and they gave you a medical.. but there are so many conflicting things going on with it. Some CS will just transcribe it for you and some require you do a full medical over again even if you had it done before coming to the US... However USCIS clearly states if you had your medical done within 1 year of coming to the states you don't need to take it again.. but folks are being RFE'd left and right for not having the full medical done again. Your medical should be in the mysterious brown envelope they give you but there have been talks about them being lost/misplaced etc.... so some of us are taking a risk without having the medical done over again and only getting shots that are needed. Steve didn't need any shots and they transcribed it for us for $35.00. They gave us a sealed envelope and its pretty thick so my guess is our civil surgeon filled out the rest of the paperwork properly too.. The only thing they gave us a copy of was the actual complete vaccination record where they ticked off his shots were complete...

OH ok. Thanks MRStee.

TAMH

CONGRATS GIRL! ITS A LONG TIME COMING :dance::dance:

Hi 1luv, how was your weekend?

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Thanks Philly and everyone, she will always be in my heart, Guardian angel for real.

Somebody please catch me up, I have never asked for an update but I need one.

BRB

Going into a meeting for 1 hour.

Hook me up PLEASE....................

Dada is usually the scribe but she deh pon hiatus and Den's same way so I nominate Tee :yes:

I just had some good news. I should receive my marriage certificate in a week. Now I can file AOS. Everything else is on ready set go :thumbs:

That's what's up TEE :dance:

Good morning Yardies! I need to go back and catch up with what's happening with everybody.

Den and I went to apply for our marriage license this morning...so that's a wrap. We just ready for this Sunday to say "I do"! :dance:

Dens I am so happy for you Sis wow the day we have all been waiting for is finally approaching (L)

LOL! Yes I'm very anxious and so ready!!!! I just love him so...we had a real deal talk on Saturday night when we were returning home from dinner and we talked about our expectations of marriage and what we expect from each other and it was just very open and honest! It was very deep! :crying::crying::crying: I'm going to try to not cry too much on Sunday! :whistle:

Don't you love the real deal talks, but I always say no matter what its all about communication is the key and talking about it together makes a world of difference and can get you through anything~ :star:

I have to be honest, Steve and I didn't write our own vows but the Rev. allowed us to say "first words" to each other as husband and wife... We did cheat and got them off the internet but boy were they honest and truthful feelings. The Rev. was so touched she almost cried. I however, was able to fight the tears because I had two shots of coconut rum before I left the house and one before I got out of the car :rofl: I was right as rain, ready to do cartwheels down the aisle if I had too! Then Steve capped it off by asking early on if he could kiss me before the part even came up.. had everyone laughing, not to mention even in my lil heels I still had to reach waaaaaaaaaaaaay up to kiss him.... That's why I love him so! (L)

Wait Tee why is this a heartfelt post but you got me rolling bout the coconut rum :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Interview March 12 at 8:30am!!

Congrats MsSheka! I know you are so happy right now, so happy for you!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
KJ no you didn't over react IMO the LDR is expensive enough without unforseen additions. I totally understand that extra 500 per day can surely add up especially when its not in your budget. I hope you are able to work it out and find a cheaper rental, when he gets here he will definitely understand the value of a dolla and how you need to make in holla in this economy.

Hey Tee I really enjoyed this one especially this one actor who cracks me up,we have 4 left I am about to pop one in now its about a woman in a wheelchair and some Phockery with a woman trying to steal her Man I am sure there is a twist to it!

See if they have Love lies and Lust on that site, that is my favorite movie by far we was both hooping and hollaring in here watching that one unfold.....

He will learn and trust me I have a plan up my sleeve to make him learn the hard way :devil:

Since he got all that moth talkin' bout "it's only 500 more"

Good Morning ladies! Hope y'all had a great weekend. Well I'm just hours away from getting that approval, I'm super excited :dance::dance::dance::dance:

KJ: Try not to stress too much and pull ur hair out , just take a deep breathe and try to figure out how ur gonna Budget for the extras. It's your moment girl don't let anything ruin it.

Girl I'm trying not to let my moment be ruined!

Anyhow, tomorrow is your day, I'm gonna texyt you as soon as I land. Good luck!

I just had some good news. I should receive my marriage certificate in a week. Now I can file AOS. Everything else is on ready set go :thumbs:

Great :dance:

Good morning Yardies! I need to go back and catch up with what's happening with everybody.

Den and I went to apply for our marriage license this morning...so that's a wrap. We just ready for this Sunday to say "I do"! :dance:

JQ, you've been on my mind Mama! I pray you and your family are healing and using this time to love more and get even closer! Hugs from me to you!

Oh nice, I wish you all the best girl :thumbs:

KJenkins: You all pack and ready girl? While ur in the air I'll be getting that approval :dance::dance:

Of course I'm ready, just waiting for the time to come so I can leave. Already checked in online

Hi Mama, you have every right to be upset but please don't stay mad...trust me I know about making "dem dollars holla"...this process has made my head spin around at least three or four times...just breathe and see where you can make it happen or better yet...like I love to tell Den...you better figure it out...tell him to figure it out...funny they always seem to find a way! :whistle:

Oh he will figure it out! Talkin' bout he forgot :unsure:

are we talking jamaican dollars here? because that difference is really just about $5

but then i supposed it depends on how many days you renting it for

i am inclined to say you may have overreacted, but then you said you emphasized to him how much money its costing you and he still neglected that detail

so i can kinda understand

Bunz, you know what I could do with $5 X 8=$40? Alot on my end!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I did it....I signed us up for V-day brunch!

Woo4.jpg

We have special nights at our zoo....during October they had Halloween stuff, over Christmas, and during the summer they have music and food. They are a lot of fun, especially in that setting.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Interview March 12 at 8:30am!!

Congrats :thumbs:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly .... I bought some of that breadfruit in a can.... HOLY GROSS BATMAN!!! It was deeeescusting!!!!

I agree with that one. It was Nasty!

We got double notices indicating different dates for our greencard production.

:lol::lol: Yeah, the V-day zoo event is something I've always wanted to do & now I finally have someone to do it with. He loves the zoo & always wants to go on the first Wednesday of the month when it's free to SF residents but hasn't been able to. We went back in July & he keeps talking about wanting to go again. So, this is as much for me as it is for him! :yes:

Oh man, you guys pay for your zoo? Reason #5,875 why I love living in St. Louis.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
i'm good

saturday was the hardest goodbye ever

but i'm good now

You'll see him soon and this time you know that for a fact

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline
:ot: Ok Yardies I need to rant real quick!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

I'm just trying to figure out when did the branch of "Bank of Ash" open up in the U.S. cause I have had two different friends call me and ask to borrow money...knowing that Den is just getting here and not going to be able to work for a while! One of them I loaned it to her as we go back to like middle school...she promised to pay me back like a week later...that was almost two months ago and still no money! :o

I mean I understand, that it can happen to anyone we all can fall short but dang why I always have to be Captain save a Ho!!!! Should I feel bad for saying no :no:? I mean its not just about me anymore...I will be married in 6 days and the thing that burns me up is that one of these friends in particular was the same one talking about don't let Den use me and this and that and damn here she go with the poe mouf and her hand out... :whistle:

People let's be more responsible with our money...ughhhhhh! :ot2:

I feel you on that MrsTee!

Oh wow. Keep your money girl coz next thing when you're in need of money they gon' say no coz you want it to support Den. Keep yuh money fi u an yuh man

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.