MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

OMG someone please hold me back :angry: My SO just ruined my night. Just as I'm about to wonder off to la la land he calls and tells me "oh babe I forgot to tell you, the car isn't 3500, it's 4000" So I go off and hit the roof and he thinks I'm over reacting :unsure:

Listen, this is me: when I make a budget I stick to it and try my best not to go over it coz times are hard and as Dens would say "make a dolla holla" but in this case I ain't gone make my dolla holla for no car rental. He's so laid back I wanna choke him :girlwerewolf2xn:

Someone please tell me I didn't over react... We talk about how much this trip is gonna cost almost everyday and all of a sudden he forgot to tell me. Damn

Hi Mama, you have every right to be upset but please don't stay mad...trust me I know about making "dem dollars holla"...this process has made my head spin around at least three or four times...just breathe and see where you can make it happen or better yet...like I love to tell Den...you better figure it out...tell him to figure it out...funny they always seem to find a way! :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hopefully soon JQ! I been praying for you and your family.

Thanks Always, its for my step daughter because my hubby has been here for 7 months now. Im just waiting, everyone is asking me about the case Complete and the interview date because my hubby aint going just my sister and my best friend.m1205.gif

Hopefully sometimes in March or beginning of April.

I dont want to go for Spring Break. :no: To crowded

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Girl it was so much drama at that funeral and cemetery and re-pass that Im glad it is over, its like now everyone for themselves, but Ima leave it up to GOD because he leads my life.

I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Den's answer my question

So hows Denton, is he liking ATL, did you give up the goodiest2802.gif yet, Give me an update girl t2802.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Hey Yardies,

Havent been on here in about 2 weeks. Everything is ok with me. They buried my granny today and it was so hard becaus its FINAL.

But I am moving on and staying strong

Wow,CONGRATS to all the Yardies doing big things in February.

Love is a beautiful thing, respect it. Respect your hubbies, and respect their opinions and you will go far.

I love Flash he has been so supportive since my granny left and that just confirms the reason why I love him and married him. He was a pallbearer, and was willing to help the whole time from the death to the funeral what whatever he could do. :thumbs:

Thanks you all for the help and strength through my time of need. (F)

:help: I need to check on Den's post. Last time I was on here she was getting ready for her hubby to come. !!!!!!

Im ready to bring the Jamerican Smiley Queen back. I miss you all :yes:

Hi Mama! You have been in my prayers...Den is here girl...he got here last Tuesday! :dance::dance:

We're doing well...getting ready for the ceremony on this Sunday! (L)

Oh yeah, Mama had to drop it like the rent was due :devil: ...but we back on track now... :blush:

Miss you! :crying:

Edited by Dens Wifey

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
OMG someone please hold me back :angry: My SO just ruined my night. Just as I'm about to wonder off to la la land he calls and tells me "oh babe I forgot to tell you, the car isn't 3500, it's 4000" So I go off and hit the roof and he thinks I'm over reacting :unsure:

Listen, this is me: when I make a budget I stick to it and try my best not to go over it coz times are hard and as Dens would say "make a dolla holla" but in this case I ain't gone make my dolla holla for no car rental. He's so laid back I wanna choke him :girlwerewolf2xn:

Someone please tell me I didn't over react... We talk about how much this trip is gonna cost almost everyday and all of a sudden he forgot to tell me. Damn

are we talking jamaican dollars here? because that difference is really just about $5

but then i supposed it depends on how many days you renting it for

i am inclined to say you may have overreacted, but then you said you emphasized to him how much money its costing you and he still neglected that detail

so i can kinda understand

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thats great news MRStee. Now you can begin the next phase of the journey. :dance::dance::dance:

Yes, 2 things Im hoping that won't happen:

1. RFE for I-693 and

2. No interview

Our journey has been pretty smooth sailing from the beginning minus the 13 days we were in AP during the NVC stage and them making him fill out another DS-230. We are blessed, so I can only pray it continues to go this way for us :)

Good morning Yardies! I need to go back and catch up with what's happening with everybody.

Den and I went to apply for our marriage license this morning...so that's a wrap. We just ready for this Sunday to say "I do"! :dance:

JQ, you've been on my mind Mama! I pray you and your family are healing and using this time to love more and get even closer! Hugs from me to you!

I can feel the love oozing from your message Den's.... happy, happy, joy, joy :dance::thumbs::)

LOL! Yes I'm very anxious and so ready!!!! I just love him so...we had a real deal talk on Saturday night when we were returning home from dinner and we talked about our expectations of marriage and what we expect from each other and it was just very open and honest! It was very deep! :crying::crying::crying: I'm going to try to not cry too much on Sunday! :whistle:

Go on and cry its YOUR day mi sista!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes, 2 things Im hoping that won't happen:

1. RFE for I-693 and

2. No interview

Our journey has been pretty smooth sailing from the beginning minus the 13 days we were in AP during the NVC stage and them making him fill out another DS-230. We are blessed, so I can only pray it continues to go this way for us :)

I can feel the love oozing from your message Den's.... happy, happy, joy, joy :dance::thumbs::)

I'll keep you in my prayers. BTW what's the I693 for? I know it's a vaccination form that a civil surgeon should complete. Is it a requirement for everyone?

TAMH

Timeline
YEAH!!!! Are you guys writing your own vows? Odean and I are and I know I am going to be crying as I say them. I am so happy for you both and I cant wait to share our pictures and see yours as well. Best Wishes and a Happy and Prosperous new Beginning.

Hopefully soon JQ! I been praying for you and your family.

Hooray! that is great news.

I have to be honest, Steve and I didn't write our own vows but the Rev. allowed us to say "first words" to each other as husband and wife... We did cheat and got them off the internet but boy were they honest and truthful feelings. The Rev. was so touched she almost cried. I however, was able to fight the tears because I had two shots of coconut rum before I left the house and one before I got out of the car :rofl: I was right as rain, ready to do cartwheels down the aisle if I had too! Then Steve capped it off by asking early on if he could kiss me before the part even came up.. had everyone laughing, not to mention even in my lil heels I still had to reach waaaaaaaaaaaaay up to kiss him.... That's why I love him so! (L)

Timeline

Interview March 12 at 8:30am!!

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Good Morning All wishing all of you a blessed day!

Hey Always

Good Morning Ladies!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I am going to get my butt in gear and get some work done and bookings made! I need to make some money!

I just found out that some co-workers are getting ASSISTANTS! I need to be up there on the selling list and get one of my own!

:) work work work!

Hey Irie, that sounds like a plan Sis work it out!

Thank you so much Brooke! Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy time! :) I can't wait :)

Yes I did!!!! Goooooooooooooooooooo Saints!!!!

Good morning Yardies :)

That is so nice going down to support fellow Yardies! I can't to see pics of the festivities :yes::star:

Ok why was I clueless about the Superbowl I thought it was just another game, shows you how much I know about or care about Football LOL. I am just thrilled the Saints won that is great for New Orleans in the light of all they have been through!

He is 19 and I don't do it all the time... He's been catching the bus since he was 8! Rassclot :angry: I'm not a taxi service and as much driving as I do home, school and work hmph. I also know how to start ignoring my phone. Im over it now though...:)

Oh Lawd I know you :bonk: him!

I saw that one with the woman in the wheelchair it was good!!! :) It couldve ended a little better... I will see if they have the one you requested

Damian is yelling at the TV now poor Ooman is stuck in the chair but I bet they both will get whats coming to them. This was one of my free movies they sent me for being a platinum status customer :yes:

Good Morning ladies! Hope y'all had a great weekend. Well I'm just hours away from getting that approval, I'm super excited :dance::dance::dance::dance:

That's what I'm talking about girl stay positive yuh approval soon come

morning yardies

Hey Bunz, yuh see the pics of my Kitties they were freaked out by the snow LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

s0221.gifs0221.gifs0221.gif

btw, did you find the info you were looking for?

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I'll keep you in my prayers. BTW what's the I693 for? I know it's a vaccination form that a civil surgeon should complete. Is it a requirement for everyone?

Well the vaccination is actually the DS-3025 which is part of the I-693. The I-693 is actually a full medical report from the civil surgeon stating shots are complete and they gave you a medical.. but there are so many conflicting things going on with it. Some CS will just transcribe it for you and some require you do a full medical over again even if you had it done before coming to the US... However USCIS clearly states if you had your medical done within 1 year of coming to the states you don't need to take it again.. but folks are being RFE'd left and right for not having the full medical done again. Your medical should be in the mysterious brown envelope they give you but there have been talks about them being lost/misplaced etc.... so some of us are taking a risk without having the medical done over again and only getting shots that are needed. Steve didn't need any shots and they transcribed it for us for $35.00. They gave us a sealed envelope and its pretty thick so my guess is our civil surgeon filled out the rest of the paperwork properly too.. The only thing they gave us a copy of was the actual complete vaccination record where they ticked off his shots were complete...

Timeline
Hey Bunz, yuh see the pics of my Kitties they were freaked out by the snow LOL

lol i saw him

poor thing looked so scared

is when yuh coming again?

upherebl.gif

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

I am so happy fi yuh SIS I am over here doing the cabbage patch and Hubby asking wah wrang wid me LOL Mi just tell him and he put up his thumb wid a big smile :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.