MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Yardies,

Havent been on here in about 2 weeks. Everything is ok with me. They buried my granny today and it was so hard becaus its FINAL.

But I am moving on and staying strong

Wow,CONGRATS to all the Yardies doing big things in February.

Love is a beautiful thing, respect it. Respect your hubbies, and respect their opinions and you will go far.

I love Flash he has been so supportive since my granny left and that just confirms the reason why I love him and married him. He was a pallbearer, and was willing to help the whole time from the death to the funeral what whatever he could do. :thumbs:

Thanks you all for the help and strength through my time of need. (F)

:help: I need to check on Den's post. Last time I was on here she was getting ready for her hubby to come. !!!!!!

Im ready to bring the Jamerican Smiley Queen back. I miss you all :yes:

Im glad things went well for you JQ. Its never easy and granny is in a better place resting comfortably. Take care of yourself.. Let the healing begin (F)

Umm excuse me how could you forget my b-day Feb 21st!!!!!! (kissteet)

Hi Dada! We miss you! Have you decided about the move yet? happy early birthday!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey MrsTee! How r things going? How are u and ur husband adjusting?

Hey Philly! How r u?

Edited by Mrs. Palmer

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Hey Philly! How r u?

Hi Mrs P :) We are doing fine and hubby is adjusting very well I must say. No pressure about finding a job, no complaining about all the dayum snow. Kids keep him busy and occupied and we are on the go non-stop. Even hung out with philly and hubby. Sometimes we have our little moods but we always remember why God put us together. So things are good. Thanks for asking.

Hey Philly! How r u?

Hey Mrs P Whagwann

Well God forgive me but I just had to cuss my Mom Lawd she is a piece of work when it comes to the kids looks like I'm going ot try and find a ticket for my youngest son to go wid wi cause [i'm not taking that ungrateful other pickney no where!

Why all this family drama!!!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Hey Mrs P Whagwann

Well God forgive me but I just had to cuss my Mom Lawd she is a piece of work when it comes to the kids looks like I'm going ot try and find a ticket for my youngest son to go wid wi cause [i'm not taking that ungrateful other pickney no where!

Why all this family drama!!!!

Awww philly im sorry you have to keep going through all this fockery. Even if you have to take Q just go and enjoy yourself mi friend. This day is all about you and D. (F)

Timeline

Your mom needs something to occupy her time beside you and D's affairs and what you are trying to accomplish with your children. I hope the boys don't turn on her one day because she is going to be hurt by it. My son did that to my father and then the light came on when I would constantly ask my father not to come between what I was trying to do for my son...Hang in there...

Timeline

Goodmorning yardies!

Welcome back JQ!

Have a great day everyone!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Awww philly im sorry you have to keep going through all this fockery. Even if you have to take Q just go and enjoy yourself mi friend. This day is all about you and D. (F)

Thanks Sis you are right but I know she doesn't want me to leave :angry:

Your mom needs something to occupy her time beside you and D's affairs and what you are trying to accomplish with your children. I hope the boys don't turn on her one day because she is going to be hurt by it. My son did that to my father and then the light came on when I would constantly ask my father not to come between what I was trying to do for my son...Hang in there...

One of the biggest issues is that she takes sides with all of us, me Q and A and it drives me crazy she treats A like a King and us like peasants. All of a sudden having them over is an issue and she wants my Dad to stay here while we are gone but I'm gonna be honest he is flaky I mean he will be here but watching :blink: LAWD. She has a 7 bedroom house and because her boyfriend has an issue they aren't staying there and now some drumming class takes precedence I'm just done Tee

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys i hope u all are having a warm safe weekend.. hence the northeast snow!! I have a question...my friend a (permanent resident) filed for their husband in Jamaica... her dad passed away and the funeral is this coming Thursday. Do you think that he would qualify for an emergency visa to attend the funeral?

Hey Hon. Is your a a permanent resident or a citizen? I seriously doubt the Embassy will issue an emergency visa in such a short time. Plus he'll have to proof strong ties back to JA.

Timeline

One of the biggest issues is that she takes sides with all of us, me Q and A and it drives me crazy she treats A like a King and us like peasants. All of a sudden having them over is an issue and she wants my Dad to stay here while we are gone but I'm gonna be honest he is flaky I mean he will be here but watching :blink: LAWD. She has a 7 bedroom house and because her boyfriend has an issue they aren't staying there and now some drumming class takes precedence I'm just done Tee

Sorry about the family drama...that sucks :angry:.

Hey Shemmy

how you feeling this morning? I have such a headache so D is cooking for me my favorite liver, irish yam and dumplin and I just snuck a glazed donut and now I feel guilty. :dead:

I'm gonna DVR Bridezillas right now LMAO

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Awww man Philly, well you have done all you could just take Q and enjoy yourself in JA sweetie.... back away from the juju too lol just trying to make you laugh...

Girl i done signed up to buni buni. com and watching Blind Kingdom... thanks alot you got me addicted to these movies woman!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Hey Shemmy

how you feeling this morning? I have such a headache so D is cooking for me my favorite liver, irish yam and dumplin and I just snuck a glazed donut and now I feel guilty. :dead:

I'm gonna DVR Bridezillas right now LMAO

Oh no...not a donut. Are you wearing a white dress for your ceremony? I am trying to find a pic of the bride with her lashes. She all was bling bling so it didn't look bad.

I feel good this morning. Damien doesn't feel well...he shoveled snow for 5 hours last night. His whole body is aching so I get to play nurse :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.