MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies!!! TGIF.... :dance::dance::dance:

Char, I got your text. Den will be getting his phone sometime this weekend so I know he will be hitting up your hubby soon! Thanks girl. Enjoy your weekend.

Irie, I know you happy your hubby is home! Awww...I know you missed him!

Ms. Sheka, I'm sure you will be fine with pulling the evidence since you have so much. You go girl, you guys are going to be fine!

KJ, I know you getting crunk over there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I brought Den into work with me today and he's a hit!! Everyone is so glad to finally meet him and all the Yardies here at work have been coming into my office this morning to meet him and give him the real deal about adjusting and all. It's been nothing but love! :thumbs:

We have a jammed packed weekend...so just wanted to drop in real quick!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwww Im so happy for you guys *waiving heyyyyyyyyyy uncle den* lol

Aww Tierra was so happy to see him. :)

They will be arguing tonight...LOL...

So basically everything is back to normal thats sweet!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies!!! TGIF.... :dance::dance::dance:

Char, I got your text. Den will be getting his phone sometime this weekend so I know he will be hitting up your hubby soon! Thanks girl. Enjoy your weekend.

Irie, I know you happy your hubby is home! Awww...I know you missed him!

Ms. Sheka, I'm sure you will be fine with pulling the evidence since you have so much. You go girl, you guys are going to be fine!

KJ, I know you getting crunk over there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I brought Den into work with me today and he's a hit!! Everyone is so glad to finally meet him and all the Yardies here at work have been coming into my office this morning to meet him and give him the real deal about adjusting and all. It's been nothing but love! :thumbs:

We have a jammed packed weekend...so just wanted to drop in real quick!!!!

awww Have fun!! :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Good Morning! Happy Friday!

Louis made it home safe... he is cold, but happy to be home.

Wow that was a quick two weeks..hope it goes by that quickly when Mikel goes to Jamaica next month.

Welcome back Louis.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Roan is leaving Feb 26-mar.11. :crying:

It did go by pretty quick. I missed him more the 1st couple days he was gone.

Oh and 1luv... I like your man's name...does it sound like row-in

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

That's cool. I wish I knew some Yardies at work who were here in Houston. The one guy I know from Jamaica works in Canada.

I kinda want to get the transitions lenses. So they adjust... LOL... I will be the cool chic with sunglasses on inside!hahaha!

Last night we saw a commercial for those & Steven wanted to get some non-prescription ones.

Wow that was a quick two weeks..hope it goes by that quickly when Mikel goes to Jamaica next month.
Roan is leaving Feb 26-mar.11. :crying:

Dillon, what days? As soon as we get the AP document, we're booking Steven a 2-week trip. Tentatively scheduled for mid-March.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
It did go by pretty quick. I missed him more the 1st couple days he was gone.

Oh and 1luv... I like your man's name...does it sound like row-in

Thank u! LOL Irie...Thats exactly how the non jamaican ppl pronouce it but it is pronounced Ro-han.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

I think he is going the 15th-29th. Last night he said I know you are going to be lonely sleeping alone. I just had to laugh I said the second you are gone Marley is going to crawl right in so I won't be alone at all.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
That's cool. I wish I knew some Yardies at work who were here in Houston. The one guy I know from Jamaica works in Canada.

Last night we saw a commercial for those & Steven wanted to get some non-prescription ones.

Dillon, what days? As soon as we get the AP document, we're booking Steven a 2-week trip. Tentatively scheduled for mid-March.

U too Nat. I feel lonely when they are gone. We are stuck in the cold and they are having fun!! :( Well I am going in June/July B-)

I think he is going the 15th-29th. Last night he said I know you are going to be lonely sleeping alone. I just had to laugh I said the second you are gone Marley is going to crawl right in so I won't be alone at all.

I know my daugters will be sleeping with me as well :star:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

LOL! Tierra takes more of the bed than Louis does. She is pissed now she will have to go back to her own bed.

We have a little spare room/art room/computer room... everything room. with a futon type couch with an air mattress on top. SHe will sleep in there instead.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

Guess Tierra wants to sleep anywhere but her room. I know Marley is counting down the days until he leaves. Plus part of the time it will be their spring break so I am going to take them to a hotel for a couple of nights so they can swim and just pretend they are on vacation.

AOS

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09- Check cashed

11/6/09 - EAD approved

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Will Jazz go back too?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Guess Tierra wants to sleep anywhere but her room. I know Marley is counting down the days until he leaves. Plus part of the time it will be their spring break so I am going to take them to a hotel for a couple of nights so they can swim and just pretend they are on vacation.

Nevermind, I see "them".

We have been talking about that. Which hotel you going to? I was thinking H.I. on Butler Hill. Or else Drury Union Station. But, haven't done much at all to even look into it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I know my daugters will be sleeping with me as well :star:

Guess I'll need to get a body pillow.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.