MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO - I am exactly the same way with mine - I did it once and had that issue, hadn't used it since - Then if I didn't submit a receipt, they took the next pay me back and paid them selves back - HELLO, shouldn't my balance go back up? it's not your money! So, I normally don't use it - I just did it with the Lasiks, I put in enough to cover the cost and follow up visits, so I paid it over the year interest free.

Sounds like a plan sus! :devil:

So I guess I screwed myself by watching it huh :blush:

lol

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ladies.

I am here at work tired as I don't know what. I am so ready for this break from school that it isn't even funny. Lots on my plate. Wedding planning, work (with a two hour drive each direction), school, Eric, and trying to fit friends and family in all of that..

Oh well somebody got to do it right.

How is everyone doing? I tried to catch up, but my eyes went crossed. So I will have to just check in every now and then.

Hey Jew I know girl it gets overwhelming sometimes but make sure you are taking time for yourself too :yes:

:dance: YAY what date have you set for the wedding?

wedding planning is fun and crazy and like you all have told me minor details are not a reason to stress...thanks everyone for all your support i cant believe we are 23 days away from our day ....

That;s what's up girl, 23 days the countdown is on!

I'm not even tempted to spend $$. Last night, when I went to Mint.com to view our spending trends in various categories over the past 5 months.... Side note: Would you believe Steven wasn't impressed (or captivated) by this feature! .... Well, I reviewed with him the spending trends and talked about areas where "we" could cut back. He didn't say it, but I think he felt like I was picking on him, because those were all areas where he spends.

But truly, there aren't areas where I could cut back much because I don't even have the desire to spend $$ in the first place.

Wow girl well I guess thats reason # 769309 cause when yuh breed that will change :yes:

Just curious what are the areas with the highest spending trends.

I'm gonna go on the now and check it out :thumbs: I'll prolly break it :unsure:

Nat I wish I didn't have the desire to spend...I have my money spent before I even get it.

Ditto Dills

All right, Nat, I have to ask...........Stephen wants the housekeeper?

Clutch the pearls I was waiting for the question to be posed somehow I knew it would be u LOL

I guess it takes discipline something I don't have. Steve is better than me. Shooooo when I die, I can't take it with me :no:

yuh see it :lol:

:rofl:@ goat balls comment

Did someone say goat balls YUMMY :yes:

Likkle more family... I need to watch some Nollywood tonight with that beautiful man Van Vicker :thumbs: Yeah mon

Tee Hopefully I will get to post the good one we watch this weekend!

LOL u an Van Vicker we clown him bad round here he too cry cry fi us LOL

Michael Majid is the truth!!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Hey Jew I know girl it gets overwhelming sometimes but make sure you are taking time for yourself too :yes:

:dance: YAY what date have you set for the wedding?

That;s what's up girl, 23 days the countdown is on!

Wow girl well I guess thats reason # 769309 cause when yuh breed that will change :yes:

Ditto Dills

Clutch the pearls I was waiting for the question to be posed somehow I knew it would be u LOL

yuh see it :lol:

Did someone say goat balls YUMMY :yes:

Tee Hopefully I will get to post the good one we watch this weekend!

LOL u an Van Vicker we clown him bad round here he too cry cry fi us LOL

Michael Majid is the truth!!!

Lol yes Majid is good but Vicker is hellasexy!!!! :devil: I had to let him down easy and tell him Im married :yes:

Timeline

:rofl: I'm sure you won't.

I wish I'd started using it in August instead of September, to truly get a feel for how much was spent before & after my family increased. Steven came in mid-September.

One category went from <$20 spent in September to over $300 spent in January

Groceries ....... PAUSE Steven just came in so I closed mint.com. I don't want him to feel attacked again.

To be continued...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

There is one called guilty pleasures... hmmm

nite yardies!

nite yardies!

Hi Brookums...nite nite

I text all day and night. Hate actually talking on the phone.

You have to be awake for Lasix. It's so quick you will be like, that was it? I swear the entire procedure took like 15 mins.

See thats the part, I have a thing about my eyes that's why the contacts are sitting in the case and i wear the glasses at the pc or when reading. The only thing I can manage near my eyes are the lashes, other than that I get all squirmy and rub. I would be the Dr's worst patient :help: I really would love to get it if they come up with a way to let me sleep or sedate me real good :yes:

JG yuh must have the unlimited text plan! :star:

LOL That is only $120/month. And trust me, he would rather her clean than to do it himself, especially since the dishwasher is broken. (Don't get me started on the maintenance men!)

I wish I could get a video tape of the experience, from the point of view of my eye. I am not into blood or guts AT ALL, but I loved seeing the tiny spatulas moving the flap out of the way, then bringing it back & smoothing it across the eye. It was a great experience.

Shhhhiiiitttttt I would think that would be an area you would want to save :yes: 120 X 12 = 1440 inna me pocket or contributed to my 401K :yes:

oh hell to the no I jus threw up in my mouth thinking about that!!!! :o:help::rofl:

*shiver* *squirm* :blink:

Ditto!!

OMG, I went to youtube and watched a lasik surgery and I highly doubt I'd want to do it, it seemed painless but very uncomfortable. I went :girlwerewolf2xn: when the flap was lifted off the eye then put back! Amazing I'm telling you...

I'm gonna look now!

Good evening yardies!!

Just wanted to comment on the lasik. My doctor gave me a valium first so maybe for those that are really nervous you could look into that. I agree with everyone else..it was soooo quick and I didn't feel a thing. The whole idea freaks me out so before I did it I didn't want to know any details of how it was actually done. Had I watched the video first I don't think I would have done it either. I'm soo glad I did though. I thini the worst part is paying for it.

Just 1 Valium :rofl:

hey philly

Hey Mamma WhaGwaan

Or they can get it the hard honest way... work for it! So they learn to be independent, reliable and dedicated!

I knew yuh was gonna say something that effect :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Lol yes Majid is good but Vicker is hellasexy!!!! :devil: I had to let him down easy and tell him Im married :yes:

LMAO yuh so crazy

:rofl: I'm sure you won't.

I wish I'd started using it in August instead of September, to truly get a feel for how much was spent before & after my family increased. Steven came in mid-September.

One category went from <$20 spent in September to over $300 spent in January

Groceries ....... PAUSE Steven just came in so I closed mint.com. I don't want him to feel attacked again.

To be continued...

LOL @ pause you just made me LOL Nat :lol:

Yup me see that long time, that was one thats on my list to post, it was in the 2009 top 10.

Ok mi post one now stand by

Hey Brooke (((waving)))

****ROC VSC****

Ghanaian movie starring Majid Michel, Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson, Nana Amah Brown and many others.

Story: Jessy (Majid Michel)happens to be the hottest guy in town yet very promiscuous and a very beautiful liar. He has all the cute and rich ladies wrap around his finger. He plays them like pawns on his chess board and rolls them like dice in a gambling game. In turn he proposed to Natasha and Wendy in a very romantic mood, But, do they know what is in stock for them? Find out through this elusive trip with them.

693PFvQo1No

****ROC VSC****

zyzwzP7Gcdc

****ROC VSC****

494CIGtoxfY

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Tee and Philly! Nat was here but I don't see her any more. LOL too about shutting down so Steven doesn't feel attacked again.

I don't know how to quote multiple people. So I'm just rambling.

Oh yea Philly it was just 1 damn valium and I was asking for more saying I was still scared, but they said I was talking different so they knew I was feeling the affects and would be OK. I was really scared and kept waiting for the bad part but it never came and was over in a flash. I agree though anything with the eyes is hard because if you don't like something, like a shot, you just look the other way. Can't do that when the eye is the issue. Also, LOL @ Philly saying she can only handle the lashes near her eyes. I wore them for my wedding and I noticed in my wedding video I did a lot of blinking, so I don't know how you manage them.

vejqfufeQpM

****ROC VSC****

ShCUMOt3AS8

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.