MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KJenkins: Did your SO call the hospital to see if his medical was ready?

Not sure, haven't spoken to him yet but I did give him the number though..

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could use it in a bad way right now! I'm really looking forward to paying off my credit card & putting money back in my savings accounts. I'm trying to be super disciplined with $$ this month but the temptation is always there. Next week, Michael Rose is playing at a venue near our house & I haven't seen him in years. I might even go alone since hubby doesn't care for 'roots' music. That'll be one less ticket to buy. Then we also have the Bob Marley b-day celebration concert here & Gregory Isaacs, Barrington Levy, Capleton, Cocoa Tea, Tarrus Riley & Sister I-Live are playing. I don't think I can resist that show. And finally, the Chinese New Year parade is at the end of the month & I know we'll make a day of it hanging out in Chinatown & all that's going to cost $$. Why does there always have to be stuff I want to do??

Wow girl! I don't blame you I would want to go to all of that as well. That Bob Marley B-day celebration sounds really nice.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
:crying::crying::crying::crying:

mi tun ovah mi lunch all a it :crying::crying::crying::crying:

The goat balls was probably weighing it down! Sorry to hear it mi friend...

Hello ladies.

I am here at work tired as I don't know what. I am so ready for this break from school that it isn't even funny. Lots on my plate. Wedding planning, work (with a two hour drive each direction), school, Eric, and trying to fit friends and family in all of that..

Oh well somebody got to do it right.

How is everyone doing? I tried to catch up, but my eyes went crossed. So I will have to just check in every now and then.

Hi I like the new pic :)

I like old country....the majority of the new stuff makes me want to bang my head against a wall until I pass out just so I don't have to hear it. :wacko:

I LOVE me some Taylor Swift :whistle:

wedding planning is fun and crazy and like you all have told me minor details are not a reason to stress...thanks everyone for all your support i cant believe we are 23 days away from our day ....

I can't wait, im so happy for you...

Timeline
I could use it in a bad way right now! I'm really looking forward to paying off my credit card & putting money back in my savings accounts. I'm trying to be super disciplined with $$ this month but the temptation is always there.

I'm not even tempted to spend $$. Last night, when I went to Mint.com to view our spending trends in various categories over the past 5 months.... Side note: Would you believe Steven wasn't impressed (or captivated) by this feature! .... Well, I reviewed with him the spending trends and talked about areas where "we" could cut back. He didn't say it, but I think he felt like I was picking on him, because those were all areas where he spends.

But truly, there aren't areas where I could cut back much because I don't even have the desire to spend $$ in the first place.

wedding planning is fun and crazy and like you all have told me minor details are not a reason to stress...thanks everyone for all your support i cant believe we are 23 days away from our day ....

My2, I looked at your signature to see when POE was & it wasn't there. <hint hint>

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Okay Yardies...I am creepin' up out of here so I can go and spend some QT with my Booski...enjoy the remainder of your afternoons! Holla at y'all tomorrow.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Okay Yardies...I am creepin' up out of here so I can go and spend some QT with my Booski...enjoy the remainder of your afternoons! Holla at y'all tomorrow.

you too DW it aint the same on the night shift without you :crying: but we understand lol have a good night!

Timeline

Nat I wish I didn't have the desire to spend...I have my money spent before I even get it.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm not even tempted to spend $$. Last night, when I went to Mint.com to view our spending trends in various categories over the past 5 months.... Side note: Would you believe Steven wasn't impressed (or captivated) by this feature! .... Well, I reviewed with him the spending trends and talked about areas where "we" could cut back. He didn't say it, but I think he felt like I was picking on him, because those were all areas where he spends.

But truly, there aren't areas where I could cut back much because I don't even have the desire to spend $$ in the first place.

My2, I looked at your signature to see when POE was & it wasn't there. <hint hint>

All right, Nat, I have to ask...........Stephen wants the housekeeper?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Nat I wish I didn't have the desire to spend...I have my money spent before I even get it.

I guess it takes discipline something I don't have. Steve is better than me. Shooooo when I die, I can't take it with me :no:

Timeline
The goat balls was probably weighing it down! Sorry to hear it mi friend...

I LOVE me some Taylor Swift :whistle:

:rofl: @ goat balls comment

Taylor is a cutie....I just don't like that sound. I agree with Kanye! LOL! (Just not how he was such an a$$ about it!)

I like to be careful with money but I AM an entertainment junkie! And we have so many good shows & events always happening here that it's hard not to spend on it.

Have fun Dens!

Me too! I budget & usually my budget equals zero by the time I get to the bottom.

Timeline
All right, Nat, I have to ask...........Stephen wants the housekeeper?

JG get outta my head.... :bonk:

:rofl: @ goat balls comment

Taylor is a cutie....I just don't like that sound. I agree with Kanye! LOL! (Just not how he was such an a$$ about it!)

I like to be careful with money but I AM an entertainment junkie! And we have so many good shows & events always happening here that it's hard not to spend on it.

Have fun Dens!

Me too! I budget & usually my budget equals zero by the time I get to the bottom.

Thats just it Kanye IS and AZZ and ever since mommy died he lost it! He is like >>>>> :wacko:

Timeline

that is what hubby has set as my ring tone when I call him.. Love that song too Ells.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I know, I know....this is old already & has been posted a half dozen times but I don't care....I still hear it & it makes my day brighter:

Cp0ESS9V-wI

meeeeeeeeeeeee to Ells! :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.