MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So, who here has filed their first joint tax return already?? Anyone do it electronically? I filed yesterday but received a rejection notice because of 2008 prior year information for spouse did not match their records. I finally set everything to zero (like AGI - adj gross inc) & left the rest blank. Going to see what happens now. I'd sure like some money back ASAP! :yes:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, who here has filed their first joint tax return already?? Anyone do it electronically? I filed yesterday but received a rejection notice because of 2008 prior year information for spouse did not match their records. I finally set everything to zero (like AGI - adj gross inc) & left the rest blank. Going to see what happens now. I'd sure like some money back ASAP! :yes:

Ells, is like show me the money! :rofl: I feel you girl.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Nat: I'm very excited, I just want to get it over w'

TAMH: thanks!

Dens:yea I'm not sweating that stupid comment. I got better things to think about. Oh Dens you KNOW you couldn't resist giving up the goodies, talkin' bout you had a drink! Enjoy your date!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Yes Ells I did it on Monday and they accepted it. I didn't enter anything for Hubby so hopefully everything is going to be A-OK

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

That's alright, you can give yourself a few more days to enjoy eachother & then go on a 'diet' for maybe the final week before the wedding. :lol:

Yep, I agree :thumbs: ...just no more drinking sessions between now and then. :unsure:

Dens:yea I'm not sweating that stupid comment. I got better things to think about. Oh Dens you KNOW you couldn't resist giving up the goodies, talkin' bout you had a drink! Enjoy your date!

Hehehe :devil:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Good morning Yardies!!! I'm back at work today. Den and I had a great day yesterday! He is just bright eyed and trying to take everything in. I saw him get really upset yesterday when they told him that since my ring was customed ordered it would not be ready for another 6 to 8 weeks! :crying:

I told him the most important thing is that I'm marrying the man I love...the ring will be ready when its ready! So no worries! He has met some of my friends and they all are in love with him! So far, so good. We just getting ready for next Sunday!! (L)

So what's been up? What have I missed? :unsure:

Sweetie I am so happy for you, yes and don't despair bout the ring, that is a small thing the most important thing is that you are jumping the broom and committing yourselves to each other :star:

Morning! :D :D :D :D :D

Every day when I see your countdown, I smile. It's clear you're very excited!

Not for me. That type of thing doesn't bother me much. I'm more bothered by things that affect my (our) $$ and that stays pretty constant. Now how much I SHOW any annoyance may vary from time to time.

I receive that! I woke up in SUCH a good mood today & don't even know why, but I'm going to accept the blessings that come my way.

Hey Nat LOL I know that's don't mess with my $$$ Glad you are in a good mood spread the joy Sis!

MsSheka, so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to work Dens! We want arrival pics - did he wear the gold suit?

I know that's the question of the Century :rofl:

Morning!

Thank you! You're so right...I saw your message on FB, but haven't had a chance to respond yet...you are too much! :D

I also saw that comment about your co-worker...chile she is totally out of pocket for even saying that. It's all good though...show her better than you can tell her!!! Old raggedy (you fill in the blank) :rofl:

Wha mis miss bout a coworker?

OH girl I just can't wait to go to that interview and get that approval, anxiety is killing me and hubby. Only 5 more days and then we'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Hey Tam, nuh worry yuhself it will be ok, I was nervous too but like Lawny said it was the easiest part of the process!

Philly (((((((((((((tump))))))))))))

Mi tek deh tump, soon come I promise (L)

Thanks Sus, Dens and Philly i will link you on FB thank you so much :thumbs::dance::dance:

I hope the checklist helps you girl B-)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mawning!

when you guys were in ldr (for those that aren't anymore) did you ever realize that the little things that annoy you seem to not matter too much once the time to leave draws near?

suuuuuuuuuure you can leave the cup on the dresser

who cares if you ruffle up the bathroom mat and don't straighten it out, etc etc

yes bunz i agree..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Sweetie I am so happy for you, yes and don't despair bout the ring, that is a small thing the most important thing is that you are jumping the broom and committing yourselves to each other :star:

Hey Nat LOL I know that's don't mess with my $$$ Glad you are in a good mood spread the joy Sis!

I know that's the question of the Century :rofl:

Wha mis miss bout a coworker?

Hey Tam, nuh worry yuhself it will be ok, I was nervous too but like Lawny said it was the easiest part of the process!

Mi tek deh tump, soon come I promise (L)

I hope the checklist helps you girl B-)

Thanks Philly. I'm taking it easy right now :yes: but I know come Monday I'll be suffering from insomnia. :yes:

TAMH

Timeline
Yes. She took a regular mailing envelope & taped it shut. She wrote her initials on the tape. It looked quite unofficial to me, but they accepted.

Thank you, I asked because she put ours in a blue evelope and sealed it. She put about four stamps with the doctors name and address. She gave us a copy of the vaccination part which is page 3 or 4 of the I-693 and ticked off the box that the vaccinations are complete. She did not give us the entire I-693. He signed the top portion though. I came with one that I did but she said she had to use the one they had because it had the doctor's signature on it already. The envelope kinda thick so I hope the entire I-693 is in it and its filled out properly because he didn't have a physical with it here in the states. :unsure:

Timeline
Good morning Yardies!!! I'm back at work today. Den and I had a great day yesterday! He is just bright eyed and trying to take everything in. I saw him get really upset yesterday when they told him that since my ring was customed ordered it would not be ready for another 6 to 8 weeks! :crying:

I told him the most important thing is that I'm marrying the man I love...the ring will be ready when its ready! So no worries! He has met some of my friends and they all are in love with him! So far, so good. We just getting ready for next Sunday!! (L)

So what's been up? What have I missed? :unsure:

Morning! :dance: Congrats, girl that interview will soon come! :dance:

we are having the same trouble with our rings cause they are custom ordered

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

We did ours :)

Timeline

Hey Yardies!!!

@DensWifey - Glad you are enjoying your man!!! We tried the let's wait until wedding day thing..The thought crossed our minds and immediately left the same day :rofl:

@ Ms Sheka - Congrats girl. Your interview date will be here in no time.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day. I finally got my drivers license and ss# changed. Saw some interesting people over the past couple of days. Anyone know how the AP (Advance Parole) works? Does he have to have it the day he leaves? or does he just need it on his way back into the country? Trying to see if we can still make this trip in April and have someone to mail to us after we get in JA.

Good Morning Ladies...slow start this morning.

I got all the way to work, got out of the car and started walking and I thought I feel like I am missing something. Yep sure was my laptop! Had to go all the way back home for it and my badge.

Dens so happy for you, enjoy your date night!

OMG!! I did that last week. I wanted to cry about the thought of driving back home. Luckily, I had some loaner laptops in my office for a project. I was able to use one of those.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

I really like this My2 he lyrics were beautiful

my dad and i listened to it today .... and thats the one we decided on,..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

we are having the same trouble with our rings cause they are custom ordered

Hi My2! Yes girl I was kinda bummed but just as Philly and others on here have pointed out the most important thing is saying the vows. I do love my ring though...it so purty!!!! :D

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

:angry: I haven't been able to yet because I'm still waiting for one company to send me 1099-div forms. EVERY year, this company is the hold-up. But once those come in (today or tomorrow, I hope), I'll be sending it!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.