MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Dagnabit A after all the cool things I said about you! You let me down :angry::rofl:

Hi MRStee! Sorry...it was too much between the wine and just having such a wonderful day. I had a dr's appointment yesterday and my blood pressure was sky high... Den was on me about making sure I'm not stressing so much on stuff...so that's how we ended up unwinding with the drinks...poe thangs...we trying to do better. Just cause we fell off doesn't mean we can't get back up...its still 10 days until "I do"... :unsure: Pray for us!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl::rofl: Instantly I thought of the song "Brick House" by the Commodores... "Nat's a "brick" houuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssse! She's mi-tay mi-tay, just lettin it alllllllllllll hang out" owwwwwwwwwwwww :rofl::rofl:

hhahahahahaha JG!

We are peas in a pod, M.T.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat -- that's normal I received the same notice. I received the "transferred to another office for processing" first.

1luv I can't stand to hear a yard man twang...it irrates me to no end til mi ave seh tap chat fart innah mi ears n run di pur patwah...cho man :angry:

I get angry and tell him I understand him in Patwah more than english. :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Ladies...slow start this morning.

I got all the way to work, got out of the car and started walking and I thought I feel like I am missing something. Yep sure was my laptop! Had to go all the way back home for it and my badge.

Dens so happy for you, enjoy your date night!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
I got all the way to work, got out of the car and started walking and I thought I feel like I am missing something. Yep sure was my laptop! Had to go all the way back home for it and my badge.

How far away do you live from work? If I lived far away from work & that happened to me, I'd just work from home the rest of the day.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
How far away do you live from work? If I lived far away from work & that happened to me, I'd just work from home the rest of the day.

Only about 15-20 minutes..I would have worked from home too but I had a meeting today that I had to be at.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Dens so happy for you, enjoy your date night!

Morning! Thank you :D

I hate when I do that...I remember that day I left my cellphone...I felt incomplete all day! :unsure:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Dens Wifey, do you have your AOS paperwork together?

Don't forget to have the I-693 filled out (the 3 sections) by a Civil Surgeon. You'll need to bring the CS the vaccination record from the medical in Jamaica.

You can also have the passport pictures taken ahead of time (online to save $$, in store to save effort).

Then you can file as soon as you get your marriage certificate (which could be day of wedding).

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Hi MRStee! Sorry...it was too much between the wine and just having such a wonderful day. I had a dr's appointment yesterday and my blood pressure was sky high... Den was on me about making sure I'm not stressing so much on stuff...so that's how we ended up unwinding with the drinks...poe thangs...we trying to do better. Just cause we fell off doesn't mean we can't get back up...its still 10 days until "I do"... :unsure: Pray for us!

Nope... too late hahahaha sike I got yall :)

We are peas in a pod, M.T.

Yes ma'am :)

Timeline

Don't forget to have the I-693 filled out (the 3 sections) by a Civil Surgeon. You'll need to bring the CS the vaccination record from the medical in Jamaica.

You can also have the passport pictures taken ahead of time (online to save $$, in store to save effort).

Then you can file as soon as you get your marriage certificate (which could be day of wedding).

Speaking of which Nat, when Steven had his medical re-take (in the states) did the civil surgeon give you a sealed envelope?

Yep, I've been getting the paperwork together and Jawi/Char provided me with two CS that they used here in Atlanta so we can get the I-693 filled out. I plan to have the AOS package out no later than end of February!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Speaking of which Nat, when Steven had his medical re-take (in the states) did the civil surgeon give you a sealed envelope?

Yes. She took a regular mailing envelope & taped it shut. She wrote her initials on the tape. It looked quite unofficial to me, but they accepted.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Mawning Yardies :star:

ok so i'm done with NVC and now waiting for my interview date which i was told will likely be next month :help: I would like to know what i need for the CR1 interview? (evidence and #######) :help:

Congrats Sheka!

Good morning Yardies!!! I'm back at work today. Den and I had a great day yesterday! He is just bright eyed and trying to take everything in. I saw him get really upset yesterday when they told him that since my ring was customed ordered it would not be ready for another 6 to 8 weeks! :crying:

I told him the most important thing is that I'm marrying the man I love...the ring will be ready when its ready! So no worries! He has met some of my friends and they all are in love with him! So far, so good. We just getting ready for next Sunday!! (L)

Glad to see you've enjoyed being together so far!

Morning Sus! Thank God he did not have on that gold suit. I didn't get any arrival pics of him at the airport...I was too busy holding up his lil' coat for him and forgot to get some shots in...we definitely plan to get some pics in since we having our first "date night" in the US tonight...awwww!!!! :yes:

So was he freezing his little booty off?? I bet he was happy you were standing by with that coat!

Y'all know I'm gon keep it real...we did good the first night...last night not so good with being strong and staying focused..."See what had happen was...we had a few drinks and.... :devil: " Poe thangs! :rofl:

:lol::lol: That's why I said 'good luck'!

What are you calling new country?

Anything after 1989....when it all started sounding the same and/or like pop music.

Thank you, I'm extremely happy. Well Denton has never been to the movies so I'm planning for us to get dressed and go for a romantic dinner and a movie!

Oh he'll love the big screen! Lehi had never been either....& he REALLY loves 3D movies!

LOL, yes Sus and Ells won! :rofl:

:yes::yes:

Timeline

That's alright, you can give yourself a few more days to enjoy eachother & then go on a 'diet' for maybe the final week before the wedding. :lol:

Distracted, were you??? :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.