MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawny I responded to your PM. Sorry I took so long but i was a little distracted at work.

Yes, I received it and responded. I need to go run this reports, so little more.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Now you can get that sexy plaid onsie for yourself!

Ha ha.....did someone call it a onsie before? That's hilarious.

Ells, extra money is definitely a cause to :dance:

I'm excited because I FINALLY got my LASIK referral fee in the mail yesterday... for a friend who had it in AUGUST.

I'm still waiting on another referral fee for someone who had it in September/October.

Plus, I braved going on TMobile's website to see what our new monthly bill will be, since I had to get this data plan. I found a $10/month savings!

At the store, the guy signed me up for the $35 unlimited web/unlimited text plan.

On their website, I saw a $25 unlimited web/400 text plan. That suits me much better as I have only once gone over 400 texts.

Geez....400 texts would last me less then 2 days.

Yeah, he better not! :angry:

:rofl: @ the drawz.....I also like to call them 'Granny panties'....usually reserved for the 'unpretty' time of the month! :lol:

I take it then that you've had LASIK? How was your experience? I've often contemplated it but I'm scared!

Yay for saving money! That's one of my favorite things! :yes::lol:

:rofl: @ 'bingo draws'!

Lasix was one of the best things I've ever done. I'm going on 7 years now with no issues. and NO glasses or contacts!

He's not in NY anymore - both Maury and Jerry Springer are based in Stamford, CT

Hmmmmmmm.....following you cause they know you are about to make an appearance???????

I agree completely - the only annoying thing is the dryness, but I would rather put drops in than deal with contacts / glasses - I am 4 years post surgery and still 20/20

It's a deductible health expense - I put the money in my health care account, so it was taken out of my pay over the year - Also, if you factor the costs of glasses / contacts over a min of 10 years - it's actually cheaper to do Lasiks

You still put drops in Sus?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I didn't listen to that first one until now....it's country too. I really don't like new country BUT both of those make me want to cry! :crying::luv:

What are you calling new country?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
mawning!

when you guys were in ldr (for those that aren't anymore) did you ever realize that the little things that annoy you seem to not matter too much once the time to leave draws near?

suuuuuuuuuure you can leave the cup on the dresser

who cares if you ruffle up the bathroom mat and don't straighten it out, etc etc

how bad are they anticipating its going to be?

hubby goes back on saturday

Yep, Bunz. You start focusing on what really is important.....the time you are together....and not the ####### that makes no difference.

1-800-829-1040

They will fax you a copy so you do not have to wait but you have to be next to the fax because some of them will send a test page to make sure you receive it since its personal information.

You can online with the IRS too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Always! I'm good thanks for asking. We both are down to the wire girl. I'm so happy and just having a blast having Den here. We planning to finish up with wedding stuff this weekend.

Thats Great! Yes we are . Enjoy your date tonight.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Just got a text/email from USCIS saying that our I-485 "is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

That's different from the notice 5 days ago saying that it was "transferred to another office for processing."

I never heard of anyone getting that pending notice.

I believe a Touch is better than No Touch, so this must be good news.... :unsure:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Morning Sus! Thank God he did not have on that gold suit. I didn't get any arrival pics of him at the airport...I was too busy holding up his lil' coat for him and forgot to get some shots in...we definitely plan to get some pics in since we having our first "date night" in the US tonight...awwww!!!! :yes:

Awwwww, where you going?

I can read the happiness in your words, Dens. It makes me smile.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I like to hear FIXIN to do this or FIXIN to do that...for the longest while I didn't know my coworker was saying daddy which she pronouce "diddy"

I love dangit and darlin'.

fighting0024.giffucku.gif

OMG............this is a great smilie. LOVE it.

The best is my friend's son, who is 5 now - They moved to NC when he was 2. She is from Scotland, her husband is from Ecuador - Last time I saw him and heard him speak :blink: - I told her you really mashed that kid up - Scottish / spanish / southern accent - uses words like "lorry" in the same phrase as y'all. It's too cute.

This made me bust out laughing. That is really cute.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning, you to Sis

Sheka, link me deh pon FB I will send you my checklists

Bunz did you ever use the ones I sent you?

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay sheka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

and yes philly your resources were very helpful, i used that as a guide to compile evidence

the main thing i would make sure i have is pics, phone records, and txt messages/cards

but you would be surprised that there are ppl who get through with little or no evidence

when i went to my medical and struck up convos with some of the other ppl there, they intended to go with nada as evidence :unsure:

yet another reason i thank God up above for you ladies and the wider vj community for schooling me

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Yes - I actually have a problem with chronic dry eye, plus all my computer work - I use Restasis

I've had a little bit just the last couple of weeks. It's so damn dry here this winter though. Otherwise, I only used those drops for a few months.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The best is my friend's son, who is 5 now - They moved to NC when he was 2. She is from Scotland, her husband is from Ecuador - Last time I saw him and heard him speak :blink: - I told her you really mashed that kid up - Scottish / spanish / southern accent - uses words like "lorry" in the same phrase as y'all. It's too cute.

LOL...

Nothing beats "twanging" :rofl::rofl:

My hubby still does this :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Dens Wifey, where will Date Night be?

Y'all know I'm gon keep it real...we did good the first night...last night not so good with being strong and staying focused..."See what had happen was...we had a few drinks and.... :devil: " Poe thangs! :rofl:

LOL Sus & Ells won.

You still put drops in Sus?

I was thinking that, too.

-------

FINALLY, FINALLY I was called and am available to participate in one of these focus groups. :dance: It meets for 1.5 hrs next Tuesday afternoon & pays $75. I had another commitment at that time, but as that commitment pas $0, I cancelled it & will have to make it up somehow.

The focus group will be about utilities. Why was one of the screening questions: If you were a house, what kind of house would you be? (In retrospect, I should've said "I'm a BRICK house." :lol: ) I said an architectural dream home.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Dammit, Nat.....now you have that song going through my head....

She's a brick....HOUSE.....

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.