MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Y'all know I'm gon keep it real...we did good the first night...last night not so good with being strong and staying focused..."See what had happen was...we had a few drinks and.... :devil: " Poe thangs! :rofl:

LMAO I won the bet!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
LMAO I won the bet!

You sure did :rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

LMAO I won the bet!

:rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Ladies (myjawifey too):

Nat Im glad you woke up feeling so good.

My2 I hope you can pick a song

DW - Awwwwww Im so happy for you two, you can feel the love and happiness

conveyed through your emails.

Philly Mi ago pm ya.. answer whenever you can no rush

Tre wah gwaan

Tre wah gwaan

Morning Sunny!

Tre wah gwaan

Morning Sunny!

Morning! Yeah girl we just oozing with the love right now! Too much going on... :rofl:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Mrstee MAWNIN

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Tre I need to speak to you a little later mi friend...

Okay...mi friend I'll call you at 4:30.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Shem how you feeling this morning?

Today is Diva Thursdays :yes:

Feeling good today. I saw the Diva Thursdays. I keep hearing Beyonce is pregnant maybe she'll come out with a maternity line :yes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @poe thangs.....girl...I luv when u say this!! :rofl:

Me too. I crack up when she says poe thang and bless his heart :rofl: .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay...mi friend I'll call you at 4:30.

Okay sis

Feeling good today. I saw the Diva Thursdays. I keep hearing Beyonce is pregnant maybe she'll come out with a maternity line :yes:

Me too. I crack up when she says poe thang and bless his heart :rofl: .

That's that "southern" way of speakin! :)

I like to hear FIXIN to do this or FIXIN to do that...for the longest while I didn't know my coworker was saying daddy which she pronouce "diddy"

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like to hear FIXIN to do this or FIXIN to do that...for the longest while I didn't know my coworker was saying daddy which she pronouce "diddy"

Lawny I responded to your PM. Sorry I took so long but i was a little distracted at work.

TAMH

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The best is my friend's son, who is 5 now - They moved to NC when he was 2. She is from Scotland, her husband is from Ecuador - Last time I saw him and heard him speak :blink: - I told her you really mashed that kid up - Scottish / spanish / southern accent - uses words like "lorry" in the same phrase as y'all. It's too cute.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.