MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells why are you looking for onsies :unsure: I missed it.

To fulfill my threat that if hubby falls asleep on me like he did last Valentine's Day, he'll never see me in another piece of lingerie AGAIN! All he'll see are onesies!

I was looking a those pajamas that Sus sent yesterday and why Hubby said we should get some :bonk: I said I'm down LMAO we are so crazy :rofl:

You know they have to be super comfy! :yes:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
serious? then why are ppl still going to maury?

to get on tv and free trip to ny

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
:lol: Hopefully he won't fall asleep again.

I asked Damien what he wanted for V-Day and he said for me to stop wearing killa vibz drawz (big momma undies). I almost died laughing :rofl: . Guess I gotta go shopping :whistle:

Yeah, he better not! :angry:

:rofl: @ the drawz.....I also like to call them 'Granny panties'....usually reserved for the 'unpretty' time of the month! :lol:

Ells, extra money is definitely a cause to :dance:

I'm excited because I FINALLY got my LASIK referral fee in the mail yesterday... for a friend who had it in AUGUST.

I'm still waiting on another referral fee for someone who had it in September/October.

Plus, I braved going on TMobile's website to see what our new monthly bill will be, since I had to get this data plan. I found a $10/month savings!

At the store, the guy signed me up for the $35 unlimited web/unlimited text plan.

On their website, I saw a $25 unlimited web/400 text plan. That suits me much better as I have only once gone over 400 texts.

I take it then that you've had LASIK? How was your experience? I've often contemplated it but I'm scared!

Yay for saving money! That's one of my favorite things! :yes::lol:

LadyC or anyone who knows abt guyanese cuisine...what is cassareep? I am making chow mein and it says to add this but I dont know what it is :help:

Roan calls it bingo draws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: @ 'bingo draws'!

Timeline
People can be so opinionated and know not what they speak of..... He is not a child you will be supporting for 18 years!

people are very opinionated when it comes to your relationship...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
I take it then that you've had LASIK? How was your experience? I've often contemplated it but I'm scared!

Excellent. Best $$ ever spent (well, in the top 3). I can't even describe the feeling of going from looking through something (glasses/contacts) that might have dirt, smudges, or even a glass-y look) to being able to SEE life in all its vivid colors with nothing between your eyes and the world.

If you decide to get it & go to Lasik Vision Institute, refer me! You'd be my 4th referral.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Hey everyone!! My countdown begins to my fiances interview!! 7 more days!! So exciting! And nervewrecking! Hope all are well!

-Anne-Marie

Almost there! Try not to worry too much....things have been going pretty well for the yardies as long as you're fully prepared with everything required.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Ok I wanna move to AZ... I liked Tuscon... hmmmmmm

I wanna live in AZ and have monsoooooons!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Almost there! Try not to worry too much....things have been going pretty well for the yardies as long as you're fully prepared with everything required.

Thank you! I think we are, thanks to everyone on here!!

Timeline
Excellent. Best $$ ever spent (well, in the top 3). I can't even describe the feeling of going from looking through something (glasses/contacts) that might have dirt, smudges, or even a glass-y look) to being able to SEE life in all its vivid colors with nothing between your eyes and the world.

If you decide to get it & go to Lasik Vision Institute, refer me! You'd be my 4th referral.

Just googled Lasik Vision Institute, no locations in NY. :( I REALLY wanna have it done!

Timeline

I can only imagine what it would be like to see again without glasses or contacts! My vision started going in my early 20s & continues to degrade. If the finances ever get straight, that will be one of the procedures I look into. If it happens, I'll ask you again & get the info to refer.

Timeline

otOiO7nKywU

trying to find a song to dance with my dad to

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I agree completely - the only annoying thing is the dryness, but I would rather put drops in than deal with contacts / glasses - I am 4 years post surgery and still 20/20

I can only imagine what it would be like to see again without glasses or contacts! My vision started going in my early 20s & continues to degrade. If the finances ever get straight, that will be one of the procedures I look into. If it happens, I'll ask you again & get the info to refer.

It's a deductible health expense - I put the money in my health care account, so it was taken out of my pay over the year - Also, if you factor the costs of glasses / contacts over a min of 10 years - it's actually cheaper to do Lasiks

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.