MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I don't even like the meat. I will eat all the skin and then pick at the meat. And, ONLY On the day it's fried. No left over chicken for me.

As far as the smell.....you ever track down why? I was sick one day.....flu or pneumonia, forget now....when I was a kid. Mom had peach jello for me in frig. One wiff when she opened the door and I cannot to this day smell a fake peach scent without my stomach rolling over and I have to walk away.

I can't stand the smell of Hazelnut uggggggggggggggh

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
What is her name? What is her mom's name?

Her name is Seneca and her mom's name is Hazel

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

quana , i swear it seem everywhere i look people having babies.. :(

specially at church, and two of my friends, one preg now and one just had cute little cabbage patch baby, i hold him and smell his sweetness at church...

my sons are getting to the point where they arent all cuddly anymore, jr stripper smell like a grown man, who never bathes with his hot pits and tyler is more interested in video games and toys.. they are boys I want a girl , but so it go, if it ever meant to happen the lord will see fit before my eggs turn to dust and blow away :)

nevaeh (heaven backwards), nadia, shia, (shy-a), morgan, oh you alreay have that one..

I love this nevaeh Q

I love exotic names of African descent ( I know you said modern but I like names with meaning and purpose) like mine and mi pickney so here are ones I like

Adisa

Naira

Renata

Mandisa

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

dillon...my great great aunt -- I think I did that right is named Marley. We use to tease my younger cousins who were named after her and tell dem seh a ole ooman name dem ave

mi naw give no name suggestion so unu can tief eeh...

My sister and I came up with my son's name and we didn't tell anyone until he was born. I had two girl names and two boy names -- I had to look at him first before I named him and boy did I choose the right name everyone loves it, but my son tells me I spelled it wrong...wid im factey self

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
:rofl: That's what hubby calls it too. Funny story: My aunt from Minnesota was visiting for our wedding & on our drive back to San Francisco hubby kept talking about 'seed bag' this & that. I don't know why, it was just part of the topics of conversation. :lol: Anyway, my aunt finally asked me what he was saying & I explained seed bag to her. The whole time she was hearing him she thought he was saying 'seat back' & figured it was because 'it' was located towards the back of the seat. We laughed good over that one. She now tells everyone the 'seat back' story! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: too funny

Timeline
Madaline (Maddy for short), Alyssa, Mariah, September, Summer, Abby, Savannah, Jasmine, Mia, Mya

MrsTee September???? :wacko:

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Her name is Seneca and her mom's name is Hazel

Seneca is pretty... she should use that as a middle name ... or even HAzel. Louis told me Hazel was a boys name and I laughed at him... some poor man is running around St LUcia names HAZEL!!! Its old fashioned... but that kinda makes it trendy now.

Tierra is Tierra CAtherine... so she gets a little bit of me.

If I have a girl she will be Kaya Noel...

Noel Seneca is nice.

How about Valentine??? :) It is the right month. I met a man in Anguilla named Valentine... but I think it could be a girl's name... call her Val for shirt.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
That ain't no joke then.....keep her away from that smell I KNOW exactly what she's saying. My family and friends know to keep it away from me if at all possible.

I like the name Morgan a lot.

I like Morgan too... I was thinking of some of my daughters friends names but hell I can't spell most of em :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My chicken issues stem from being preg with last kid and me and jr stripper were at one of those buffet places, Old country buffet

well my stomach was already sensitive, and i had a chicken leg on my plate, i was watching people milling around the food like pack mules loading there plates up, me included...LOL and then i looked at chicken i had on my plate and i got a smell of it and something else, maybe all the various body odors mixed with food smell in the restaurant and that was it, i could feel myself getting ill and so i never been able to look at chicken the same way and i am not fond of buffets for that reason.. i have Flashbacks :)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Madaline (Maddy for short), Alyssa, Mariah, September, Summer, Abby, Savannah, Jasmine, Mia, Mya

If I had ever had another boy it would've been Dalton. Girl would've been Madaline.....with Maddy for short. LOVE that name.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
dillon...my great great aunt -- I think I did that right is named Marley. We use to tease my younger cousins who were named after her and tell dem seh a ole ooman name dem ave

mi naw give no name suggestion so unu can tief eeh...

My sister and I came up with my son's name and we didn't tell anyone until he was born. I had two girl names and two boy names -- I had to look at him first before I named him and boy did I choose the right name everyone loves it, but my son tells me I spelled it wrong...wid im factey self

i love his name too tre..

Timeline
Seneca is pretty... she should use that as a middle name ... or even HAzel. Louis told me Hazel was a boys name and I laughed at him... some poor man is running around St LUcia names HAZEL!!! Its old fashioned... but that kinda makes it trendy now.

Tierra is Tierra CAtherine... so she gets a little bit of me.

If I have a girl she will be Kaya Noel...

Noel Seneca is nice.

How about Valentine??? :) It is the right month. I met a man in Anguilla named Valentine... but I think it could be a girl's name... call her Val for shirt.

roger's middle name is VALENTINE!!!!

so he is mine EVERYDAY!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.