Olivia

Morgan

Wynter

Don't be theifing! :bonk:

ohhh I like Zoe

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No, my chile -- my friend send a message with my husband and when I read the note he said he wanted this jacket vest he said his friend got from Australia = horsetraileyah (his spelling)...I fell out laughing. When I talked to him on the phone I was dying in tears I never laughed so hard. I said what the HELL -- so I had to hear him pronounce it and I fell out laughing again....I'm so going to hell --

Now, I had to ask myself -- WHYTHE HELL YOU NEED A JACKET VEST w/a hood and you live in Jamaica

:rofl::rofl: I can hear him saying it now! Sounds just like when I try to get hubby to say things proppa!

No need...I got you covered. Hubby got back on Saturday...and his suitcase was well packed. He was saying his friends teasing him saying I turned him into a country man cause I have him bringing back everything damn thing...and what do I say to that....shut u rass face. They took a bag of sugarcane (but that was my fault) I forgot to tell him to cut the bump part off...but he got through with the PEARS from my dad's backyard and I ate a whole pear and it was so sooooooo good...

JG -- I wish I could mail you some ackee cause dem nice and big and FRESH!

:lol: about turning hubby country! All of that sounds SOOO good! Mi grudge ya! :luv:

I luv hearing these baby stories. As for me I dont think I can get pregnant! Came off of the pill in August and still nothing!! Its been 6 months :(

As others have said, it takes time. The body has to purge all those hormones & stuff out & then get itself back to normal. Don't worry....drink some of the VJ wata & pretty soon we'll be reading your baby announcement!

I admited to MT in a PM I like the....oh, lets see how to put this.....seed bag....shaved.

:rofl: That's what hubby calls it too. Funny story: My aunt from Minnesota was visiting for our wedding & on our drive back to San Francisco hubby kept talking about 'seed bag' this & that. I don't know why, it was just part of the topics of conversation. :lol: Anyway, my aunt finally asked me what he was saying & I explained seed bag to her. The whole time she was hearing him she thought he was saying 'seat back' & figured it was because 'it' was located towards the back of the seat. We laughed good over that one. She now tells everyone the 'seat back' story! :rofl::rofl:

OMG...I'm dying over here....stop it. :rofl::rofl::rofl: my stomach is in cramps...true yardie talk dat :rofl::rofl:

Ah true!

The nightgown

A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price -- the more sheer, the higher the price. Naturally, he opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500, and takes it home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him. Upstairs the wife thinks (she's no dummy ), 'I have an idea. It's

so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself. 'She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose. The husband says, 'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'

He never heard the shot... Funeral on Thursday at Noon... Closed coffin.

DOH! :lol:

I been out of the loop for a few weeks. Between the job, referring, wedding planning, and Eric I have been tied up.

Is that literally or figuratively?? :devil:

Timeline
LMAO @ Dillon,

I am real picky, some things i just cant manage,, in a minute im not gonna be eating anything so it seems...:)

Dillon if i have any more kids, if its a girl she is getting Marley

if its a boy Matteas or Rohan

Oh yeah and I like LONDON also

It is getting to be quiet the popular name. :angry: I am going to keep my name under wraps incase I have another one so you can't thief that one too. :D But I really am not planning on another one anytime soon.

I don't even like the meat. I will eat all the skin and then pick at the meat. And, ONLY On the day it's fried. No left over chicken for me.

As far as the smell.....you ever track down why? I was sick one day.....flu or pneumonia, forget now....when I was a kid. Mom had peach jello for me in frig. One wiff when she opened the door and I cannot to this day smell a fake peach scent without my stomach rolling over and I have to walk away.

For that very reason...she got a whiff of it once when she had the flu.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It is getting to be quiet the popular name. :angry: I am going to keep my name under wraps incase I have another one so you can't thief that one too. :D But I really am not planning on another one anytime soon.

For that very reason...she got a whiff of it once when she had the flu.

That ain't no joke then.....keep her away from that smell I KNOW exactly what she's saying. My family and friends know to keep it away from me if at all possible.

I like the name Morgan a lot.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

I always tell Marley that if ever had a little boy I was going to name him Bob so when I yell for them it would be...Bob, Marley time to come in. She gets a kick out of it.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Lawny i never see no chicken with a neck...LOL

only thing i eat is chicken wings and chicken breasts, no thighs, backs, necks, heads, feet, gizzards, none of that, just wings and breast.. I dont even like chicken legs cause they too veiny :)

but i love seafood, some escoveitch or fry fish sound sooooo GOOOD

what mannish wata taste like? am i gonna have to get on my game face :huh: in order to eat it?

Hey Honey you so crazy, come on over let me mek yuh some goat balls and rice and peas :rofl:

Yuh nuh like Chicken back and gravy wha mek??? :lol:

tell im fi use jus a little -- what really works best is orange peels boiling in a pot with ciannamon

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((PHILLY))))))))))))))))))

Who the hell telling you about yardman?

LOL my COO he is a Yard Man he met Hubby at the Xmas party, his Mom passed and I was giving my condolences and he just start chat. He was skooling me on marriage and compromise I don't know where it all started from but he just kept talking LOL so I listened. He is a good man, he has taken an interest in me and taken me under his wing he is very wise but he caught me off guard today.

my email soon come maybe I just call yuh tonight

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nope @ Dillon, no announcements to make :)

but feel like my biologicall clock is screaming lately, with my old a$%...LOL

so if one day i am fortunate to stumble across a willing and able bodied young man, :) then im not opposed to one more child now that JR STRIPPER is almost out mi house ...LOL

Timeline
nevaeh (heaven backwards), nadia, shia, (shy-a), morgan, oh you alreay have that one..

Thanks Quana

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Ladies my god sister's baby was just born today 7 weeks early and she did not know what the sex was. Now she needs a girl name: I already gave her Payton, London, Elise & Paige do you guys have any suggestions? She wants something Modern.....

What is her name? What is her mom's name?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@ Philly mi knoa eat the SEED of nuttin, not a goat, not a pig, not a cow NUTTIN

i will eat a chicken back if i dont know what it is, heck it all taste the same but im not in the grocery store SEEKING out no backs...LOL

I cant even cook chicken without getting ill, i just throw it in pan cover it up and come back when the blood part is gone....LOL

Timeline
Ladies my god sister's baby was just born today 7 weeks early and she did not know what the sex was. Now she needs a girl name: I already gave her Payton, London, Elise & Paige do you guys have any suggestions? She wants something Modern.....

Madaline (Maddy for short), Alyssa, Mariah, September, Summer, Abby, Savannah, Jasmine, Mia, Mya

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nope @ Dillon, no announcements to make :)

but feel like my biologicall clock is screaming lately, with my old a$%...LOL

so if one day i am fortunate to stumble across a willing and able bodied young man, :) then im not opposed to one more child now that JR STRIPPER is almost out mi house ...LOL

you ain't NO SENSE!!!!

everytime i think i MIGHT be able to give roger another.. i jus think bout my baby is 8 yrs old.. LAWD..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.