MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Last night, Steven and I went through a lot of your pictures on FB. He especially wanted to see ones of Negril, but I couldn't remember whose men are from Negril, so I just picked some at random. Sus, I know you've gone to Negril a lot. Where are the photos? :angry:

Dens, are you taking a few days off from work?

My hubby has access to money but not to a store on his own. I guess its out to the yard to pick a flower for him too. ahaha

Hi, Thompson2, is there no where within walking distance? There is a target around the corner from where we live, and a drugstore a few blocks away. So my love won't have that excuse.

Sounds to me like she is angry and lashing out at him, and trying any which way she can to hurt him / make him feel like he has been replaced

:yes:

For instance, monday @ work my coworker asked me where & how am I having my wedding. Me wanting my wedding on the beach in Jamaica responded "I'll be having the ceremony at a church, take some pictures at the park in my dress and then me and my family and closest friends go out to eat" Her response was "well, that's a cheap wedding and I really don't wamt to see you get married because I envisioned a man for you that you wouldn't have to work , but instead you pick up someone you're going to have to support"!!! My stupid response was "i don'tcarte what you think" but I should've lighted her stank #### on fire and tell her to get the F out my face w' what she thinks :angry: Rant over :star:

True. Maybe not those exact words, but something to make her rethink making such ignorant statements.

serious? then why are ppl still going to maury?

:rofl:

well its really about me saving and putting aside money for my mother, paying off my debt, i want to leave debt free

and i'm gaining new experiences in my field which is important if i'm gonna land a sensible job when i go abroad

i try to balance my heart and mind, i know i won't be happy if we're perpetually broke and i know if i up and leave now, we will start off on the wrong foot

so i'm gonna throw myself into my job when he leaves and learn as mcuh as possible

I agree with your practical approach, even though it'll be emotionally hard.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

A weh Dens deh?? :devil:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Last night, Steven and I went through a lot of your pictures on FB. He especially wanted to see ones of Negril, but I couldn't remember whose men are from Negril, so I just picked some at random. Sus, I know you've gone to Negril a lot. Where are the photos? :angry:

After God knows how many years of travelling to Jamaica and other places, there are only so many pics of the beach you can have - Plus, my trips to Negril over the years have been with various people, so the pics are not going to be posted publicly anymore :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
After God knows how many years of travelling to Jamaica and other places, there are only so many pics of the beach you can have - Plus, my trips to Negril over the years have been with various people, so the pics are not going to be posted publicly anymore :whistle:

:rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Alrighty then. :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
congrats dens

hubby and i have been trying to see if we can ride this ldr thing out a little longer so we can both take care of some business

but having him here is making me sooo depressed about him leaving, i'm thinking twice about this :unsure:

Aww Bunz, hang in there sis. It's hard but you can do it. I will keep you in my prayers (F)

Hey Ladies

dillon, TRELAWNY PARISH, *SunRay*, NatPatBen, kjenkins86 MRStee,

soon come

Lawny nuh kill me please, ((( hugs))) wuk a kill me :dead:

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline
Hey Ladies

soon come

arite mi we give u a blie dis time...wuk a kill I tuh matter a fact mek mi go run these reports.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
From that reaction/reply, you can assume many possibilities such as that the child is w' someone who she wish was the father; the child IS w' the REAL father; she doesn't want this man asking for the child unless he has something to offer; she's just so upset she had to say something hurrtful.

Now with the 3 hour gap :unsure: Had to be she's unsure who the father is but wish that it's the one that the child is w'. Just my personal opinion and sometimes when people say things you have to sit and think deep about what was said, how it was said etc

For instance, monday @ work my coworker asked me where & how am I having my wedding. Me wanting my wedding on the beach in Jamaica responded "I'll be having the ceremony at a church, take some pictures at the park in my dress and then me and my family and closest friends go out to eat" Her response was "well, that's a cheap wedding and I really don't wamt to see you get married because I envisioned a man for you that you wouldn't have to work , but instead you pick up someone you're going to have to support"!!! My stupid response was "i don'tcarte what you think" but I should've lighted her stank #### on fire and tell her to get the F out my face w' what she thinks :angry: Rant over :star:

People can be so opinionated and know not what they speak of..... He is not a child you will be supporting for 18 years!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
see you can't win either way

one calling you a sugar mama, another calling him sugar daddy

so you may as well live and let live

but in any case how the hell is he a sugar daddy for paying the bills? isn't a marriage a partnership?

Well I usually don't tell our business to anyone but she was looking for a new car. She wanted to know info regarding my car and told I tell I don't deal with our cars..that's Damien's responsibility. He's pays both car notes, repairs, etc. She just couldn't believe that he made enough money to do that and more...that's why she called him my sugar daddy. I couldn't stop laughing. But she doesn't know or need to know everything.

Timeline
well its really about me saving and putting aside money for my mother, paying off my debt, i want to leave debt free

and i'm gaining new experiences in my field which is important if i'm gonna land a sensible job when i go abroad

i try to balance my heart and mind, i know i won't be happy if we're perpetually broke and i know if i up and leave now, we will start off on the wrong foot

so i'm gonna throw myself into my job when he leaves and learn as mcuh as possible

Doing so Bunz will keep your mind occupied about you home situation. Now is the time when your faith kicks in. You have traveled such a long road and yes, it will be hard when you come to the States but you are a strong woman and you will make it. You definitely will have a lot of support from the friendships you have made here on VJ. I would hate to see you make it this far to start having doubts now. Girl as far as debt, this economy is not kind to anyone. You are going to have high roads and low roads. You just have to believe things will get better for you! Please hang in there :)

Timeline
Shem-- I just had to log in and laugh at that one :rofl: damn chupid ediat...some people just don't what to say and you have to ignore them. People have said some horrible things to me that they were too scared to say in the room, they choose to talk about me in their PM bax...like mi always seh "FLY KNOW WAH FI FOLLOW"

Shem -- another thing...mek dem rass "HATE" -- people jus a dead fi my realtionship drap dung -- since a my grave dem a dig mek dem dig one fi dem self tuh :angry: -- CAN'T stand a HATER or RED eye people :angry: -- cho now mi bex

ussshhhhhhh Mich -- you shouldn't have stayed up late. I was going to call you cause hubby was at school he had fun driving in the snow. We got up at 6:30 this morning had some coffee, friend breadfruit and fish and started shoveling show. I' got to get me s a snow blower.

Yeah, I laughed so hard. She told me I should worry if it's a boy and never let the baby go to JA without me. Damien will never bring him back...whatever. People are just crazy.

Timeline
Going through this process I learned that people will act like they are happy for you until you tell them that your man is actually scheduled to come to the USA. Once you say he's on the way here, the true colors come out and most of the folks that were happy for will now turn on you. Serious ting dat! May not happen to everyone, but I know it has happened to several people.

It's a shame how misery loves company. People just miserable for no reason and want you to join their little club....

Timeline
Hey Ladies

soon come

Hey Philly...work killing me too. That's why I can only come on for a few minutes at a time :crying:

Timeline
Yup :yes: She sure did..

Family hasn't said it to me but I know that they're saying "oh boy, another man that wants a green card" coz my sister did the same for her husband and after 3 kids and his greencard he left...

But I have to learn that people are nosey and will always have something bad to say

Everyone's experience isnt the same...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.