MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

dw..

girl roger came late after i got off from work too.. girl i KNOW how you feel right now.

dang i wish i could do it again, what an adrenaline rush.. HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was telling mrsbuggy the other day.. i wish the pre trip routine tho.. i miss looking for flights, looking for the best outfit to arrive in, seeing him get outta the car at the airport..

MAN.. i miss it that..

I so feel you...I'm so missing the planning of going to see him every three months...I guess we can actually enjoy saving some of that money now! :lol:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Forget the cheapflight or cheap ticket webs for I find it cheaper to book with AA on its web. I have to drive to Atlanta that is two hours from Birmingham to get a cheap flight to JA. Birmingham airport is a hub to Atlanta so the prices from Birmingham to Ja ia a whopping $1200 round trip.

I do the same as Ells - Use Farecompare.com, farecast.com, etc... to check flight prices - it searches every single site and gives you the best options - then I go straight to the site to book. Or I did before Jet Blue started flying direct, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

So I've stalked the flight on Delta.com and its almost in Atlanta...yayyyyy!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dw..

girl roger came late after i got off from work too.. girl i KNOW how you feel right now.

dang i wish i could do it again, what an adrenaline rush.. HE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was telling mrsbuggy the other day.. i wish the pre trip routine tho.. i miss looking for flights, looking for the best outfit to arrive in, seeing him get outta the car at the airport..

MAN.. i miss it that..

I remember the first time I saw hubby at the airport on my first trip to see him. I had to scan the crowd because honestly, I only had one picture of him (that I took on my tour) & couldn't remember what he looked like if that makes any sense. My eyes must've popped out of my head & I know my heart jumped up into my throat! He was so much hotter than I'd remembered him when he was my tour guide! LOL! :devil:

DENS...what time is it where you are? Seems like maybe only a few hours left now!

YES! AZ is LOTS closer to CA too! And then you could bring all those JA plants with you & I could come & take baby ones from you (or however that works with plants)! LOL!

:blink::lol::luv:

If you both go, I'll visit both of you! Or you both could come visit me in San Francisco! :yes:

Yes I'd love to come to Cali LOL @ the baby plants, that is just fine girl I give them to Mrs Bootsy too!

Speaking of Mrs Bootsy she is examining Foxxy Brown today we think she is pregnant. I am excited if she is, she has a surgical table and all she is the Cat Dr! :yes:

Our Advance Parole petition was touched today! :dance: Strangely, I dreamed that one of our cases was touched last night, and was disappointed when I checked this morning. But by lunchtime, it was touched. I hope it gets approved soon, as Steven is eagerly awaiting visiting his family/friends.

That's great news, Philly! All your hard work has paid off. :star:

I'm trying not what it should be I have not been as focused as I should be but its a milestone. This dress is not my size and I can fit it woo hoo I was running around the house like a fool Damian was like uh huh yuh gwaan drap den wha yuh wear to deh wedding. Needless to say its back in the closet :yes:

MrsTee, please encourage your daughter to take the advanced classes if she can. They will help her SO MUCH in college.

Yes Tee do, I took AP classes and college courses in HS and that was the best opportunities ever. Even participated in Summer University programs where we stayed at the dorms and the classes matriculated counted towards college credits. I have my oldest son in great programs we are prepping for college now!

YAY PHILLY! YOU DID IT! We knew you could! Yes, just be on good behavior for the next 12 days & then you can enjoy the big day.

This is a strange new batty world for JA men! LOL! Lehi is also having to learn 'tolerance'.

Yes it is I have a lot of gay friends and he knows how strongly I feel about tolerance so he is understanding. I think that RuPaul show is just so over the top Gay coupled with the cross dressing he is basically in shock when we are watching LOL

Lawwwwwwwd.. Steve said nope, no skating for him lol.. How about he was braggin yesterday about how easy bowling is and he could feel when he was gonna get a strike??? Ol punk lol

LOL Lef Steve alone he seh him Top Shotta inna deh Bolwing Alley! :lol:

That was dye! Manic Panic! It was fire engine metalic red! Woooo!

I would love a big garden too... Louis as well. He planted all the fruit trees and plants in his mom's yard. I would LOVE IT!

How did you ever return to your natural color? I remember coloring my hair wit Koolaid LMAO

Yes and maybe I would get some bananas in AZ!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I remember the first time I saw hubby at the airport on my first trip to see him. I had to scan the crowd because honestly, I only had one picture of him (that I took on my tour) & couldn't remember what he looked like if that makes any sense. My eyes must've popped out of my head & I know my heart jumped up into my throat! He was so much hotter than I'd remembered him when he was my tour guide! LOL! :devil:

DENS...what time is it where you are? Seems like maybe only a few hours left now!

The first time I went back to see Den after we first met he saw me first when I came out the doors at the airport...I was like wow he's definitely a cutie and I remember he wasn't as skinny as I thought he was even though he is really skinny! :yes:

It's 4:00 p.m. Est time here in Atlanta. His flight was suppose to land at like 4:52 p.m. but it left JA early so he will be landing in a few! :dance:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The first time I went back to see Den after we first met he saw me first when I came out the doors at the airport...I was like wow he's definitely a cutie and I remember he wasn't as skinny as I thought he was even though he is really skinny! :yes:

It's 4:00 p.m. Est time here in Atlanta. His flight was suppose to land at like 4:52 p.m. but it left JA early so he will be landing in a few! :dance:

I am so excited for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Edited by 1luv

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Speaking of Mrs Bootsy she is examining Foxxy Brown today we think she is pregnant. I am excited if she is, she has a surgical table and all she is the Cat Dr! :yes:

Yes it is I have a lot of gay friends and he knows how strongly I feel about tolerance so he is understanding. I think that RuPaul show is just so over the top Gay coupled with the cross dressing he is basically in shock when we are watching LOL

Congrats on the possible pregnancy of Foxxy Brown! LOL

Yeah I told Den to get use to it..."Welcome to Atlanta" cause chile they are on fire here and do not try to conceal it at all! :unsure:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I do the same as Ells - Use Farecompare.com, farecast.com, etc... to check flight prices - it searches every single site and gives you the best options - then I go straight to the site to book. Or I did before Jet Blue started flying direct, lol

I need to check out Jet Blue....they may have started flying out of SFO now. I know they do out of Oakland but getting there from where I am is even more of a pain in the butt than just going to SFO.

So I've stalked the flight on Delta.com and its almost in Atlanta...yayyyyy!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

WOO HOO! You were answering my question as I was asking it!

Yes I'd love to come to Cali LOL @ the baby plants, that is just fine girl I give them to Mrs Bootsy too!

How did you ever return to your natural color? I remember coloring my hair wit Koolaid LMAO

If you ever came to Cali, hubby could finally meet the famous 'Philly' who I always chat about. Philly gave us this music, Philly posted these movies, Philly has this cat...Philly Philly Philly! LOL!

Speaking of kittehs....did the Dagger Master breed Foxxy?? You know I'll absolutely go squishy over kitten pictures!

Being in one of the 'gay capitals' of the U.S., hubby has HAD to learn tolerance & after having met a few, he's realizing that they're just people & they're alright. I can see D being shocked over RuPaul though....he's even a bit much for me! He sure does make-up good though! LOL!!

Koolaid! :lol: The craziest thing I ever did to my hair was use that 'Sun In' stuff....made it a very brassy blonde. Not so good.

See? One more reason to head west! :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yaaaayyyy!!!

:star:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Thank all of you for your well wishes. Den's flight landed a while ago so it will not be long before we are reunited. :crying::crying::crying:(L) I am getting ready to head out of here so I can go and embrace my baby and welcome him to Atlanta!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Natural Hair Color??? What's that???

Bleach!!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.