MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

:devil: yeah mon.. we (well I) wanted to do that too.. and how SWEET it made the wedding afternoon my girl..

well you know that you have thought this out and you sound like a very wise woman, and more importantly you consulted our Father, so ya'll be blessed!!!!!!!!!

Thank you girl! You know I'll keep you posted...good and bad...I don't suga coat nothing...so you might be hearing some real deal but I pray for his sake he keep it tight...he got a lot of folks to answer to if he get out of pocket... :whistle:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh there will be a bazillion pics i am quite sure of that! and we will get one of sus smiling and not looking so serious LOL.....love ya susie!

About damn time!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I have a question...

I can work from anywhere as long as I have a great internet connection.

I don't make a TON of money...

In your opinion, what is a nice place to live in the US. Good weather, low rents but good schools.

I feel like I have asked this before, but I would like a change... however, school is important to me with Tierra!!

I like St. Louis. Not GREAT weather. But, usually very decent. Great schools in the county. Low housing and rental prices.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YEAH ELLS!!!! thats it..

get him girl

hey aren't ya'll off for president's day???

3 day valentine weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl we not doing nothing monetary either.. got too much on our plates right now and by the Grace of GOD we handling it, but the first vday together will be special nonetheless.. :devil::devil::devil:

OHHHH my imagination so bad..

Yep! We have that Monday off so I like the no working part.

At this point, hubby will be lucky if I even cook. I should have him cook. This will be our 3rd V-day together but 1st with him here.....so far, I'm not impressed. I'ma get my footsy pajamas ready....

Ells, you need really ugly ones - Like this:

pajamacompany.jpg

PERFECT!! :devil:

we outta start a league and make us some money

the jamrock rollers!!!

It may very well be the first team of that kind! Can you believe there is a Jamaican olympic ski team? It consists of 1 guy! He was born in the U.S. but has JA blood. I wish Lehi could get good at snowboarding & he could be the snowboard half of the team.

sorry dw.. i know ells work for the gubment like me.. lol, but state be tripping sometime too

We actually get this one off but they did take Lincoln's B-day from us so one less paid holiday off. It is becoming a lot less worthwhile to work for the state. People will be leaving in droves as soon as the economy improves. They do nothing to retain decent employees but a person who hasn't worked in nearly a year can still bring home a $3000/mo paycheck & they won't try to retire that person on disability....they just keep paying the benefits & leaving us without one position because that person can't come to work. I don't like my workplace. :angry:

It's not that short - chin length - Believe me, I have told him from the start that he better dread it or cut it before he comes -

Lehi is getting close to making one of those decisions too because I can't afford his hair & I can only do the twists or straight braids....I'm incapable of doing cornrows.

Look forward to seeing your 'do. I just got a cut last night.....it's about 4-5 inches shorter. Feels good.

Love dreads - But I liked his braids, as long as they were nice and neat - when he pulled them out, whoooooooooooooooooosahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as Honey says!

:yes::yes: I totally know what you mean!

And we also trying to refrain from sexy parties until we say "I do" once he's here so that's another reason its time to get this show on the road... :rofl::rofl::rofl::no:

WAIT! WHAT?? Aren't you going to have 'welcome to America' sexy parties??

Timeline
Hey Nat , Mo

I can't type the whole name out LOL

I want to move to Arizona primarily for the heat LOL but here is a list I found on the net that was cute. My Plants would flourish there!

Bob & Brandon's Top 25

Reasons to Move to Arizona

25.) Arizona has 300+ days of sunshine each year...nothing wrong with that!

24.) From Phoenix, you're only a 6-hour drive or 1 hour flight to Anaheim (ever heard of a place called Disneyland?) or San Diego (you know...the city with the great zoo and Sea World!)

23.) Mountains everywhere – We even have one that's in the shape of a camel.

22.) Love golf? The Phoenix area has over 5 MILLION courses to choose from! (Yes...we're exaggerating... but there ARE a lot of them!)

21.) We've got one great sports team... the Suns; we've got two pretty good sports teams… the Diamondbacks and the Coyotes. We didn't count the Arizona Cardinals football team, because they haven't had a winning team since.............

20.) Have you seen an Arizona sunset?...especially during the monsoon season? They are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !

19.) The Saguaro Cactus… nothing says 'Welcome To The West' like the Mighty Saguaro.

18.) There's this "little ravine", about 3 hours north of Phoenix, that some people call one of the "great wonders of the world"; it's called the Grand Canyon!

17.) Spring Training! - For only 7 bucks you can watch the big leaguers play ball...not to mention hot dogs and nachos!

16.) The cliché… "It's a DRY heat." Trust us… it IS better than high humidity.

15.) Shopping - Even though we don't do much of it, we hear Scottsdale has some of the best shopping in the country.

14.) Miss the snow?? You won't, but if you like to ski or snowboard, head to Flagstaff (peak elevation 12,000 feet!) during the winter.

13.) Calling friends and relatives in the middle of January, and complaining about getting sunburned.

12.) Being able to sit outside in the evening without being attacked by mosquitoes!

11.) Did we mention over 300+ days of sun? Oh yeah… we did. We just didn't want you to forget! J

10.) The Phoenix area has one of the easiest "grid" systems for getting around the city; it won't take you much time to learn your way around.

9.) No earthquakes, tornadoes or hurricanes… but we LOVE our monsoons.

8.) Places to Eat – we swear… you could eat out at different restaurants three times a day, seven days a week, for a year… before you'd have to go to the next block! (yes…we're exaggerating again, but there are restaurants ALL OVER THE PLACE!)

7.) The People – you'll actually walk by people in the street, who will say "Good morning" to you, instead of looking down and away, and ignoring you.

6.) Scottsdale was, a few years back, the country's "Most Livable City"; although it lost its title, it consistently ranks as one of the best cities in the country to live.

5.) Everyone LOVES a college town; Tempe is the home of Arizona State University, and is probably the best place to go on a Friday or Saturday night to have a good time.

4.) The economy is very strong, buoyed by the phenomenal housing boom. There are, in general, plenty of jobs, and Arizona is a hotbed of in-home businesses.

3.) Those cute little geckos running along the outside walls of our backyards, and the roadrunners that make you slam on your brakes when they cross the road.

2.) Palm trees that make you feel like you're on vacation 365 days of the year.

and the #1 Reason why you should consider moving to Arizona……..

1.) Bob and Brandon will help you make your move, and home purchase, smooth and successful!

Isn't California really expensive to live in though?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
lunch time ladies..

and since im back in the 4runner.. i guess imma hit up my long lost friend TACO BELL...

how can mi man nuh love mi favorite MEXICAN FOOD.. cho!

:rofl: Lehi isn't big on it either but I'm with you....my favorite in a pinch!

Awww married life...I will soon know all the joys and horrors! :rofl:

Yes, you will! :yes:

Timeline
Isn't California really expensive to live in though?

Yes, California is...not everywhere but any place most people want to live is. But I think she's talking about Arizona. I'm not sure what the cost of living is like there....however, seeing that many Californians migrate there, it must be better than here.

WAIT! WHAT?? Aren't you going to have 'welcome to America' sexy parties??

LOL Ells, yep eventually just not the next upcoming 11 nights! :blush:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I just want to see you do the splits, Ells.

Ells, you need really ugly ones - Like this:

pajamacompany.jpg

Is that Reese Witherspoon?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
LOL Ells, yep eventually just not the next upcoming 11 nights! :blush:

:blink::blink::o:o You are STRONG girl! I'm praying for you to stay strong! I don't know how you could do it. :no::no:

I just want to see you do the splits, Ells.

I used to be able to.....a looooong, long time ago!

:blink::blink::o:o You are STRONG girl! I'm praying for you to stay strong! I don't know how you could do it. :no::no:

Trust me, we gon take it day by day and night by night :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

:dance:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On February 2, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I really want to see if if u will hold out!! :rofl:

Yeah we gon try our very best! I'll let y'all know how it goes! :wacko:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.