MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Ells, you need really ugly ones - Like this:

pajamacompany.jpg

Ewwwwwwww!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We not off over here :angry: I will be taking two days off to celebrate my wedding ceremony from Sunday. We plan on going on a real honeymoon at some point! :whistle:

sorry dw.. i know ells work for the gubment like me.. lol, but state be tripping sometime too

girl, all this is happening so quick.. but of course i know you are prepared!

weren't you scared about doing the wedding so soon after he got here..

aww.. thanks for asking..

both are doing EXCELLENT.. but for the first time in their academic careers are seeing the need to study.

i feel for them cuz i was like them.. i never needed to study to get A's which made me lazy and crippled me as i approached college..it really was hard to perfect those study habits, in fact i never really did, just dropped classes i wasn't naturally well at :whistle:

taylor is finding spanish to be her challenge.. and steph.. my 8 yr old spelling..

they used to get upset when they make a B, but now they are cool :angry: .. im not joe jackson or anything.. but i know their potential and i don't want them to accept "good enough" just becuz they don't wanna study..

i have told them.. no more tv the first hour at home..we will study and prepare for the day to come..

whether you have finished your h/w or not, cuz by the time we get home.. they usually have done their hw at school or in the car..

its hard being a mama sometimes, esp when i don't like doing the things im making them do :blink: but parenthood is full of double standards and hypocrisy isn't it??

:wacko:

as for the fam, i thought things were better with all of us.. going to dinner, playing wii, laughing and joking, but roger told me to talk to them again, cuz they still rarely speak in the mornings and when he drops them off and pick them up from skool... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

.. he said when he gets a job, he will take them out more so they can get comfortable with him.. im like YESSS pls take some initiative, cuz all my talking is not helping..

what do i do? punish them for not speaking more often?? i know they should, but its really not something we (my family) have taught.. i know after 7 mnths they should have caught on by now tho, so i understand his point too.. :unsure:

i bet roger can't wait till his kids come so he can show me how well trained kids should act LOL

BWOY.. you ask for an inch and i give you a mile right.. LOL

Hey Q Waving

Yes girl stay on the girls with their studies there is so much external stimuli to distract them you doing the right thing girl. As I am learning its a constant work in progress with the adjustment process between the kids and our Mistah's. I have faith it will come full circle and they will see the benefits for the fam as s whole.

The "pulled pork" is made by Gardein. I get it in the produce section of the grocery store. It is a soy based product but calls itself "garden protein".

They make "chicken breasts" ... "beef kabobs". Some I like better than others but Louis likes them all.

I have to check that out, but the pork name has me scared LOL

Hey Ya'll.

Just checking in for a minute. Den's Wifey...I am so excited for you. You day is here.

My daughter was accepted into Temple University :dance::dance: Her top pick school. I'm so happy and proud of her :wub: .

Will be back during my lunch hour.

Shemmy, Yuh serious!!! That is wonderful congrats wonderful school, so when yuh come back to Philly?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I haven't told him, lol - told him I was going short and blonde after he cut his braids off :angry:

It's not platinum, and not fully done yet - I highlighted it - one more round of highlights and it should be where I want it, but I want to wait and see what the sun does to it. I have been brunette, blonde, red, purple, lol

Another wild child! How short is it now? Trust me, he probably did you a favor cutting off his hair. When he gets here, that's one less constant expense you don't have to pay. Of course, hair always can grow back.

That's funny. Another couple invited us bowling a few years ago and Damien beat everyone...it was his first time. They refuse to play with us anymore :unsure:

:lol::lol:

Timeline
Another wild child! How short is it now? Trust me, he probably did you a favor cutting off his hair. When he gets here, that's one less constant expense you don't have to pay. Of course, hair always can grow back.

It's not that short - chin length - Believe me, I have told him from the start that he better dread it or cut it before he comes -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

oh dang, where i been i didn't know d had cut off his hair???? thats why i didn't understand LOL

ells is right sus, don't be hard on him..

It's not that short - chin length - Believe me, I have told him from the start that he better dread it or cut it before he comes -

yeah i thought you felt that way.. so he getting ready fi come fa him wife!!!

sorry dw.. i know ells work for the gubment like me.. lol, but state be tripping sometime too

girl, all this is happening so quick.. but of course i know you are prepared!

weren't you scared about doing the wedding so soon after he got here..

Well some people have asked us why we aren't waiting a little while and we discussed it and prayed on it and we going for it...our original wedding date was November 21, 2009 so we already pushed it back once...and we've known early on that we wanted to be married so we going to stick with the Valentine's Day date...chile I keep God on speed dial!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Well some people have asked us why we aren't waiting a little while and we discussed it and prayed on it and we going for it...our original wedding date was November 21, 2009 so we already pushed it back once...and we've known early on that we wanted to be married so we going to stick with the Valentine's Day date...chile I keep God on speed dial!

:thumbs:

Dang Sus you serious bout that thing aren't you? I'm not a fan of too much hair on a man unless its dreads!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When its right you know it!!!! I was the same way.. I only knew S for 3 jamaica trips.. the 4th trip was here to the states.. In my Sophia voice "I's married now" ....

Timeline
Dang Sus you serious bout that thing aren't you? I'm not a fan of too much hair on a man unless its dreads!

Love dreads - But I liked his braids, as long as they were nice and neat - when he pulled them out, whoooooooooooooooooosahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as Honey says!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

:thumbs:

And we also trying to refrain from sexy parties until we say "I do" once he's here so that's another reason its time to get this show on the road... :rofl::rofl::rofl::no:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

lunch time ladies..

and since im back in the 4runner.. i guess imma hit up my long lost friend TACO BELL...

how can mi man nuh love mi favorite MEXICAN FOOD.. cho!

stonelove, big up my girl..

mek mi knoa wha gwan or SU-ING???

When its right you know it!!!! I was the same way.. I only knew S for 3 jamaica trips.. the 4th trip was here to the states.. In my Sophia voice "I's married now" ....

Awww married life...I will soon know all the joys and horrors! :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
And we also trying to refrain from sexy parties until we say "I do" once he's here so that's another reason its time to get this show on the road... :rofl::rofl::rofl::no:

:devil: yeah mon.. we (well I) wanted to do that too.. and how SWEET it made the wedding afternoon my girl..

well you know that you have thought this out and you sound like a very wise woman, and more importantly you consulted our Father, so ya'll be blessed!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.