MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I THINK bailey is somebody from WAYY back .. her vj name started w/ bailey and then a number i think ..

lol.. i be talking to folks and don't know WHO they are..

Me too! LOL! I just know they're 'VJ' friends.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ells.. i think your threat will get him in gear.. in fact show him one of those adult onesie pajamas w/ the feet in them.. and tell him that is what he is destined to sleep with FO LIFE LOL

sus.. yankee had me cracking up this morning chat bout she gonna make you smile and not look serious... i was like "sus is always looking serious isn't she??" lol.. thats just ur sexy look right LOL

Timeline
ells.. i think your threat will get him in gear.. in fact show him one of those adult onesie pajamas w/ the feet in them.. and tell him that is what he is destined to sleep with FO LIFE LOL

sus.. yankee had me cracking up this morning chat bout she gonna make you smile and not look serious... i was like "sus is always looking serious isn't she??" lol.. thats just ur sexy look right LOL

LOL, I hate having my picture taken, so I usually am not smiling in them!

And, just an FYI - I am now a

blonde

lol :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

:rofl: That's a GREAT idea! I know where to get the adult ones too....I've seen them in the American Airlines catalog of stuff that's in the seat back!

LOL, I hate having my picture taken, so I usually am not smiling in them!

And, just an FYI - I am now a

blonde

lol :whistle:

Me too Sus! I avoid cameras like the plague!

WHAT???

WHAT?????????????????????????????????

mi wan see di picta!!!!!!!!!! :o

Me too!! Where is it?

Timeline
No problem, i will accept ya :)

Good Afternoon everyone, I was just trying to catch up I been busy at work the last week and this week is just as busy (I think they are trying to make up for my time off starting on the 11th for my wedding.

Congrats to your daughter shemmy that is great news!

Dens I am so happy for you woohoo

Yankee 7 more days YEAH! (I understand the nervousness)

If I am forgetting anything else I appologize.

Nat have you heard anything from the RGD yet about the birth certificates?

good aftanoon always.. thats alright.. let them work you.. its count down time for you and dem cyan vex ya!!!

LOL, No picta until JA, unless I can get a decent one on my webcam - cause my phone is acting up and not letting me upload them

i can wait.. (esp since you havnt seen my wedding pics yet lol)

thats one thing i am patient with..

what did d say????

Yes ! Julianne Kohl

Okay girl I'm going to request you when I go on next!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Thanks Mrstee! Nat will be proud!

Sus, what shade is it? Platinum? Have you ever gone

blonde

before??

Not taking over just doing it this once so I can keep up lol.. What is Jewrica's name on here?

Quana I am in Toronto!

And I am not relaxed anymore. I am 6 months post. I am transitioning with braids. NEVER PERMING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dens what is ur name on FB? I am Sophia Tracy Beckford. Who is Nikki Bailey on FB?

I'm Asheia L. Thomas!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
good aftanoon always.. thats alright.. let them work you.. its count down time for you and dem cyan vex ya!!!

i can wait.. (esp since you havnt seen my wedding pics yet lol)

thats one thing i am patient with..

what did d say????

BTW...whats up wid those wedding pics?? :angry:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.