MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Free? I wish. We are waiting for 3 in-state schools responses. Temple is in Philly. It was her top pick because of their Japanese and Education programs. She'll get lots of scholarships I'm sure.

Gooooooooooooooooooo Owls!!!!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Free? I wish. We are waiting for 3 in-state schools responses. Temple is in Philly. It was her top pick because of their Japanese and Education programs. She'll get lots of scholarships I'm sure.

lol.. i meant free as in away from YA'LL!!! lol

Timeline
Lawwwwwwwd.. Steve said nope, no skating for him lol.. How about he was braggin yesterday about how easy bowling is and he could feel when he was gonna get a strike??? Ol punk lol

really...

that was the FIRST thing roger wanted to do.. until we did it.. then it was the last thing..

only went around ONCE..

he was a natural at bowling too, had 7 strikes first time we played?? thats wierd is it something in the wata in JA

Timeline
You are SOOOOO blessed with that tee.. i will do the holy dance the day i come home and see that happening..roger feels lonely cuz they in the room all the time.. well dyam, they don't wanna look at soccer and sanford and son, so what do you expect?? lol

philly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats on the dress girl.. i know you are sooooooo proud of yourself!

Exactly, when the weather gets nicer they can go on outings together. Im getting Steve a soccer ball for Vday but underlyingly its so he can teach Kayana how to play.. (more bonding time) ;)

really...

that was the FIRST thing roger wanted to do.. until we did it.. then it was the last thing..

only went around ONCE..

he was a natural at bowling too, had 7 strikes first time we played?? thats wierd is it something in the wata in JA

My daughter showed him once and he thought he was a pro after that. He said he can go about 5 or 6 more times but he'd be bored after that lol

Timeline
ells.. i feel ya 100%

girl God knew what kind of children to give me, cuz i know i dont' have patience for alot of things..

i often wonder how Roger's kids will be with their schoolwork knowing that the mom does most if not all of the work in that area..but from what i can tell, they are WIZ's when it comes to their studies..

and girl.. i have told mista this ova and ova.. he is just used to kids being more welcoming i guess..

Well I hope God knows what kind of a child to give me cause I have such a low level of patience!

It's just going to take time for him & the girls to 'gel'.....7 months is a while but still a relatively short period of time. Heck, me & hubby are still going through MAJOR adjustments & it's only been 7 months since he's been here.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana I am in Toronto!

And I am not relaxed anymore. I am 6 months post. I am transitioning with braids. NEVER PERMING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dens what is ur name on FB? I am Sophia Tracy Beckford. Who is Nikki Bailey on FB?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

YESSS girl.. the soccer bonding is soooo cool, i love it when we go play cuz their dad never really did things like that with us..you can get in there and kick some ball too tee, girl i bout to had a heart attack fooling w/ them.. LOL

so its not really as bad as roger makes it out to be,he just has very high expectations i think.. he needs to get interested in some things THEY are doing and get involved WITHOUT me..

i don't know what it is that keeps him talking to them or enjoying some of their shows or interests, maybe cuz my girls can be a lil too grown sometimes, but if he just gets in there and makes an effort.. i KNOW he will break down whatever walls they have..

Timeline
We really need an update list. Imma take the old one and try to bring it up to speed... :thumbs:

I think we are friends already

YESSS girl.. the soccer bonding is soooo cool, i love it when we go play cuz their dad never really did things like that with us..you can get in there and kick some ball too tee, girl i bout to had a heart attack fooling w/ them.. LOL

so its not really as bad as roger makes it out to be,he just has very high expectations i think.. he needs to get interested in some things THEY are doing and get involved WITHOUT me..

i don't know what it is that keeps him talking to them or enjoying some of their shows or interests, maybe cuz my girls can be a lil too grown sometimes, but if he just gets in there and makes an effort.. i KNOW he will break down whatever walls they have..

Ummm can I just keep score? lmao I agree about breaking down walls!

Timeline
Well I hope God knows what kind of a child to give me cause I have such a low level of patience!

It's just going to take time for him & the girls to 'gel'.....7 months is a while but still a relatively short period of time. Heck, me & hubby are still going through MAJOR adjustments & it's only been 7 months since he's been here.

lol He will, don't worry girl.. He knows JUST what we need.. altho i often question His plan when it comes to this job of mine :unsure: .. THANK YOU LORD :luv:

Timeline
Quana I am in Toronto!

And I am not relaxed anymore. I am 6 months post. I am transitioning with braids. NEVER PERMING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dens what is ur name on FB? I am Sophia Tracy Beckford. Who is Nikki Bailey on FB?

:dance::dance::dance:

alright!!! no longer imPERMfect.. you go girl!!!

I THINK bailey is somebody from WAYY back .. her vj name started w/ bailey and then a number i think ..

lol.. i be talking to folks and don't know WHO they are..

Timeline
Batty bwoys! They can't handle it lmao

Yes, Ells, you would make a great mother and you two would be great parents because you balance one another. Another thing to keep in mind: You are doing good with Lehi and school. Keep it that way because I guarantee, when you do have kids and they become school-aged, Lehi will remember why you pushed him so hard... the teachers aren't the only "teachers" you and Lehi will become their teachers too!

Don't get me started on education because I live, breathe and sleep it! You should hear me talking to my daughter and son's friends.. When they come to my house, I say "You're going to college right?" I get deep about what they want to be, how they can go about it. I even donate through the United Way to "Philadelphia Futures". Its a program designed to help the less fortunate attend college on scholarships.... Mama dont play!

Shame on Lehi for V-day, he better get it together! lol

Thanks Mrstee for your vote of confidence! I'm still not so sure. It is overwhelming at times just being a wife...I can't fathom how it must feel to be a wife & mother!

I'm glad someone is talking to the kids about education. I don't think it gets addressed enough & the importance of it is overlooked that way. It's good to get those minds thinking about that!

Lehi is still in the doghouse for last year. As the day draws closer & it's all anyone talks about (besides Black History Month), I give him such a hard time for falling asleep. Last night, I told him if he falls asleep on me again, I'm getting rid of all my lingerie & will never wear another piece for the rest of our days together! I'm keeping my expectations low though.

really...

only went around ONCE..

LOL! Lehi only went around once too....clinging to the side the whole time! The rest of the night he stayed on the carpet trying to get the feel of it while my old, tired body went round & round trying to relive the glory days! :lol:

He prefers bowling too!

Exactly! He needs to show some interest in them....it's a mutual thing. Just like you gotta give respect to get it.....you gotta show some interest for interest to be shown in you. And it's good they like soccer but it would be nice if they could find something in between....something he still really likes but that they might like more than soccer.

Timeline
Imma add you Im Tracey Guerrant-Gardner!

No problem, i will accept ya :)

Good Afternoon everyone, I was just trying to catch up I been busy at work the last week and this week is just as busy (I think they are trying to make up for my time off starting on the 11th for my wedding.

Congrats to your daughter shemmy that is great news!

Dens I am so happy for you woohoo

Yankee 7 more days YEAH! (I understand the nervousness)

If I am forgetting anything else I appologize.

Nat have you heard anything from the RGD yet about the birth certificates?

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.