MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MrsTee: being young myself I just have this to say: if lack of money is the only reason why she would keep the child then please aide her in getting the money to do it because that is not a reason to want to do an abortion or not. Just my 2 cents :blush:

Dens: enjoy your last night alone in bed, better yet, enjoy the bed while it last ca probly by dis wknd it pop dung :rofl:

Thompson2B: I ain't joking 'bout that ice-pak, I'm for real coz that sucker is a life saver, I already got mine frozen and waiting to be used :devil:

Ok getting back to homework :whistle:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
MrsTee: being young myself I just have this to say: if lack of money is the only reason why she would keep the child then please aide her in getting the money to do it because that is not a reason to want to do an abortion or not. Just my 2 cents :blush:

Dens: enjoy your last night alone in bed, better yet, enjoy the bed while it last ca probly by dis wknd it pop dung :rofl:

Thompson2B: I ain't joking 'bout that ice-pak, I'm for real coz that sucker is a life saver, I already got mine frozen and waiting to be used :devil:

Ok getting back to homework :whistle:

Thank you for your advice, here is how I see it....:

If she REALLY wanted an abortion she wouldn't have waited until the day before to ask for the money, which she didn't even do. She just said she only had some of the money. I am not a mind reader. Closed mouths don't get fed! My son, however, isnt saying much of anything which he needs to step up also. Let's say I gave her the money, is the child really my son's? or is she playing games? This the same chick that advertised she was dead on myspace. I don't believe anything she says...Its up to them to decide what to do. If they keep it, I will be there, if she aborts it, then thats her choice.

End of this topic! Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxt!

Timeline
Thank you for your advice, here is how I see it....:

If she REALLY wanted an abortion she wouldn't have waited until the day before to ask for the money, which she didn't even do. She just said she only had some of the money. I am not a mind reader. Closed mouths don't get fed! My son, however, isnt saying much of anything which he needs to step up also. Let's say I gave her the money, is the child really my son's? or is she playing games? This the same chick that advertised she was dead on myspace. I don't believe anything she says...Its up to them to decide what to do. If they keep it, I will be there, if she aborts it, then thats her choice.

End of this topic! Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxt!

One more thing.. I am about to start the AOS process that is where my investment is... :star:

To be continued at a later date. I will keep yall posted!

Timeline

I'll be right behind you with that AOS ma'am :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Evening night shift!

:lol: Ah true!

Hi My2 & 1luv!

hello ells..

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

CP Time... "Colored People's Time"... I learned that term while living in DC.

I had a friend that would have parties and put the CP time on the invite... and then "white people time" for the couple of us white folk that would attend! LOL

:rofl:

I don't know why, but this just made me spit out my coffee. I think it's just the gold suit visual.

:rofl:

I was just thinking last night if consistent sexy parties could be considered my exercise routine??

Girl yes but I don't know if Billy Blanks would agree :lol:

t2b you are crazy girl..

philly right tho girl.. when i was w/ my ex, he would always set my clock in my car 15 min early..

but then i would always go.. "oh yeah.. i still got 15 min" LOL

bye dw, get it together girl

Q DWL me too haaaaaaaaaaaa

Ooooooooooooooo. That is too funny about having to give two different times. Hubby is getting CP time on his invites from me from now on.

Brooke you got me rolling, I wonder what he will say down the road when he figures it out :yes: It's for our own good!

yeah t2b.. i haven't been on that much but i did notice myself that you were a bit more

chattery today LOL at ur hubby telling you to go to sleep..

i have to watch my chatting sometimes too, but nowadays he is so used to it.. he thinks theres something wrong if im quiet LOL

Q yes me too and Damian chat bout mi too raas loud kisteet LOL whatev

Well, the thing is I don't really believe in abortions. Jazzy already has one son. Both her parents are deceased. She lives with her friend that she calls her sister. She don't have a lot of family so Steve and I would be the baby's only grandparents. They both are 19 so they can't really take care of it except she is on welfare....

I guess when they let me know what is going on, I have to put on be girl draws and be a mom mom... :unsure:

Awwe Tee, I know your soul is wrestling with this, what has she expressed she ultimately wants to do?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Yea Quana I think I posted more today than all of my other posts since I joined VJ.

Keep it up my girl :yes:

Philly :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That is too funny. I love the examples.

I know right I luv that site pure phockery but also informative

Thank you. Im in shock too but I want my son to be responsible and handle it. Then, let me know what is what. If Im about to be a grandma I will accept it.

again **sigh** that must be the theme of the day......

umm not MY problem, my son's problem. If she keeps it and we do a DNA and its his, Steve and I will help but er ummm... not to be mean but they are both adults....I taught my son right from wrong. According to him the condom broke...This chick is extra special too. One time she posted on myspace that she committed suicide :blink: had everyone but me and my son believing her. I don't interfere with the women my son dates... but I tried to tell him...

DO YALL SEE WHY RASHIDA COMES OUT?????? :wacko:

Oh hell no there is the answer right there, thats not attention seeking that is just pure Phockery, how did your son react to that???

Why u do that to mi friend Philly lol...and yes brooke is cute!

Ruh Roh, mi did try to improve but now it's 2 of us on CPT :blush:

Glad you told her Philly! She needs to stop undermining your authority. Does she realize doing what she does just causes more rifts at home??

:yes::yes::thumbs:

She worked my nerve today but tonight we had a good convo and cam to an agreement to let me do my job without intervention lets see how long she is on my side :whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Keep it up my girl :yes:

I know right I luv that site pure phockery but also informative

Thanks for the encouragement! Pure phockery yet informative is the perfect combo, as I see it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.