MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well Ms Tee I know you don't agree with her decision but really give it some thought. If she really wants tot do this you might have to bend a likkle. If she doesn't have enough money to come up with the fee then we know she surely won't have enough money to take care of the child. How is her living situation? It might not be the best for a baby right now unless you plan on giving a little EXTRA help to help her raise the child.

I was heart broken this weekend too. My god daughter who is only 16 informed us she was pregnant. I darn near raised her and I was just a child myself but her mother was the worst. It crushed me to hear she was preggo and then she wanted to abort on top of that but I figured its her life and I don't want to stand in her way because I know I cant give her the extra support she needs so we all pitched in and came up with the money.

umm not MY problem, my son's problem. If she keeps it and we do a DNA and its his, Steve and I will help but er ummm... not to be mean but they are both adults....I taught my son right from wrong. According to him the condom broke...This chick is extra special too. One time she posted on myspace that she committed suicide :blink: had everyone but me and my son believing her. I don't interfere with the women my son dates... but I tried to tell him...

DO YALL SEE WHY RASHIDA COMES OUT?????? :wacko:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Double sigh......

LOL we don't care but their Ego UGHHHH I was like it's the truth you cold? What is the big deal, there was like 3 minutes of silence till I spoke through the cat ( I hold the cat up to my face and act like the cat is speaking) he :blink: then :lol: can't resist that :no:

LMAO Den's you crazy I thinks Mrs Berry is pretty but neither one of them are for him just what his Momma said!

Hey Ness, yeah I agree I rather see him wid Chardonay!

Brooke I am rolling you asked ((( luvs u)))

Here is the Urban Dictionary definition, OMG I can't believe this was in there but then again I knew it would be :blink: at the Explanations

CP TIME

1. CP Time

buy cp time mugs, tshirts and magnets

Colored People's Time. also see: CPT

The usually correct stereotype that African-Americans are incapable of punctuality, and are chronically tardy in both arriving at and beginning events and functions.

1)

White girl: Why are we still waiting? It should have started 15 minutes ago.

White guy: The organizers are black so we're on CP Time. They're probably backstage talking or eating.

2)

Black organizer thinking to herself: Well, we should probably start, even though most of my friends haven't arrived yet because of good old CP Time. I guess we'll wait another 30 minutes for the black folks to show up.

Why u do that to mi friend Philly lol...and yes brooke is cute!

Timeline
well since she already has a baby, she knows there are resources for help so its a lil less on you i think.. but i know as the grandmother, you will still wanna help out..

i feel for her even having to talk to you about this.. :(

yeah I do too... I think she really cares for my son. She likes us because the times she has come over with her son, we spoiled him a lil and maybe she felt like family. She knows I dont care for her but she told my son as long as I was respectful to her, she'd be respectful to me. It's not that I don't like her she is just a little to loud for me. But she is okay.

wow..

note to self.. don't EVER let my girls date..lol

well im outtie peeps..

have a wonderful evening all..

exactly Q lol good night sis

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What's up yall? HELLO MRSTEE.....u always give me shout outs so back at cha! Just droppin in to say hey...HEY!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline
1. CP Time

Colored People's Time. also see: CPT

The usually correct stereotype that African-Americans are incapable of punctuality, and are chronically tardy in both arriving at and beginning events and functions.

:no: Definitely not a correct stereotype for me, or many of my friends.

Sure do.

wow..

note to self.. don't EVER let my girls date..lol

I was thinking that, too.... and I don't have kids yet.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
umm not MY problem, my son's problem. If she keeps it and we do a DNA and its his, Steve and I will help but er ummm... not to be mean but they are both adults....I taught my son right from wrong. According to him the condom broke...This chick is extra special too. One time she posted on myspace that she committed suicide :blink: had everyone but me and my son believing her. I don't interfere with the women my son dates... but I tried to tell him...

Dang if she is that special you might really want to help her out!!!! Just think if its your grandchild she'll be in your life for the rest of your life.....

Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

I left today to pick hubby up, he got his license yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to hubby on getting his license!

Hi Mrs Z welcome :)

Yeah, what Mrstee said! Welcome!

You got me rolling bout that suit! He better not leave it a yard, its the good luck charm :yes::star:

That's RIGHT! The suit has to come!

Hey Philly! Yes I'm a night owl and have turned Vaughn into one too. I'm a real estate broker and can make my own hours so I always tell clients I'm busy in the morning with a closing (closing of my eyes really :rofl: ) or something. Since I always have new people they don't catch on that I'm never available before noon. I just have always been up all night even when I had to get up for school.

:lol::lol:

As for Valentine's Day plans...nothing too much just marrying my best friend and love of my life! (L)

Awww! :luv: LOL @ 'nothing too much' :lol:

Well, I spoke with Louis this morning. He was so sweet .... it's nice to hear sometimes. He told me he will never travel again without me. It's boring and he misses me so much. I told him I was jealous because its cold here and he said I have no reason to be jealous. He loves me and no one could ever replace me. He must have said he loves me and misses me about 10 times during the conversation!

I had a whole trip to DC planned for Tierra's February vacation and have decided to cancel. With Tax returns I will have all CC's paid off in 2 months. I want to SAVE SAVE SAVE.... There are things Louis and I want and we are not going to get anywhere without acting like adults and saving money.

So I will be here for Valentine's Day ... wanna think of something FUN to do! I am going to make some chocolate covered strawberries... mmmmmm and make him a nice dinner. Hopefully Nana will watch Tierra.

That's really sweet Cat! He misses his wifey!

I'm right there with you on getting serious about saving & getting the finances back in shape. This whole process drained me.....but I'm still standing & it's time to get right!

Philly I know your excited your vacation soon come. Not sure what I’m doing. I have my girlfriend on my back begging me to book but I might have a chance to move to NC. I have always wanted to move to NC but its funny now that the offer is here I’m scared as all get up. I hate Pittsburgh but for some reason I so scared of failure. Scared I won’t like it, scared I’ll miss my family and friends just scared scared scared. I’m giving it a lot of thought and I have been praying on it heavily so I guess only time will tell.

DaDa, I know how you feel. Leaving my little po-dunk town to come to San Francisco was very scary & uncertain for me too. But my friend's Mom gave me some sage advice that to this day I wish I could remember how she worded it. It was something to the effect of, "if your stomach doesn't hurt or you don't feel uncomfortable, you know you're not doing anything new". It sounded way better how she put it but hopefully you get the idea. It was her saying that that helped me make my final decision to say 'yes' to the job offer & move here. I've never regretted it....it's expensive as all get out but I love this city!

Timeline
RANT!!!!

OMG I am going to pull my hair out my Mom done worked my last nerve about my oldest son! That's it I had to tell her a few minutes ago str8 up MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!

Glad you told her Philly! She needs to stop undermining your authority. Does she realize doing what she does just causes more rifts at home??

Dada...I understand the scared feeling but I also always say you don't want to look back on life and say....I should have moved to NC...wonder what that would have been like...I wonder if it would have worked. I say try it...if it doesn't work you can always move back to Pittsburgh. I have done this myself...more than once and let me tell you it has always worked out. You are going to miss your family and friends just prepare yourself for that. You have to give yourself at least a year to make it work...if you don't like it after that start making plans to move home. Life is short and you have always said you don't want to be stuck in Pittsburgh.

:yes::yes::thumbs:

My weekend was good. We had a birthday party for my daughter. Her birthday was in December 18th but with Christmas, traveling to Vegas and all that has been going on we never had a chance to throw her a party. So we had a skating party yesterday and let me tell you NEVER again will I skate. I am so tired and sore today I can't stand it...the kids loved it and of course want to go back.

As for Valentines I am not sure what we are doing yet but maybe going out for dinner sounds good. I got him a new phone so I told him that is his present for Valentines day. It is a Behold II from T-mobile and just like Nat had to get the data plan to go along with it. He loves it so that is all that matters.

Don't give up on the skating so quickly! It's so much FUN! Glad M had a great day though! She was very patient & sounds like she did good during this rough time. She deserved to have a fun day like that for being such a trooper.

Hubby gets nothing on V-day! I know that sounds mean but it's really cause I don't have any $$. We may eat out or make a nice dinner but that's about it. And this year, I *MIGHT* give him another chance to redeem himself after last year. I put on a cute 'nighty' & everything & tried to have a sexy party but he fell asleep & couldn't be woken....believe me, I tried! This year, if he falls asleep, I'll NEVER wear another piece of lingerie again! :angry:

We have mostly everything ready! We have to apply for the license, get our rings, and get Den a suit. I brought my dress months ago and my BFF got my veil as a gift...I'm so excited. So looking forward to marrying the man I love!

He already has one! :whistle::lol:

Okay I decided to eat some oatmeal.. healthier and it will stick to my ribs... I would love to go on a "weight reduction management program" (diet :rofl: ) but I know mentally Im not ready lol

The mental part is the hardest...in fact, it's everything! Without having the mindset to do it, it won't happen. I know, my mind won't do it either....but it sure works overtime to tell me I want some tasty food! :yes:

Timeline
Mi deh yah ah tink and realize seh Jamaican people dem reely different yuh nuh? Mi love dem ... still dere are some tings yuh woulda neva see wi a do, hear seh wi ah seh or even attempt fi try.

Now Tek fi instance ...

Yuh eva see Jamaicans a climb mountain wid flag and claim victory when dem reach de top?

Yuh eva see we ah hang out inna di miggle ah di Amazon jungle? Fi wah reason???

you ever see we a jump outta plane wid one parachute or a boast seh we going bungee jumping next Sunday?

Yuh eva see we inna sea, bout we looking fi di Great White Shark? No sah - wi watch it pon TV

Yuh eva hear a J'can in ah Search & Rescue pan mountain. A mi sen dem up mountain? Dem find dem way up , dem fe find dem way back again.Idiat dem! A nature way fe feed de weak and hungry animal up deh!

Yuh eva see a Jamaican acting pon big screen going into a haunted house and asking ... Trevah you in deh?' If him foolish enuf fi go ina di haunted house him an di duppy dem can tan in deh.

Yuh eva hear a Jamaican man seh ... 'no honey .. no need to cook rice and peas wid oxtail and a little chicken pon a Sunday ... mek wi eat a light salad instead.' Try yuh best .. not pon yu life.

Yuh eva si a Jamaican come a work an tell everybody dem bizniz .... how dem neva bade dis mawnin, jus brush teet and wash face...

Yuh eva si a Jamaican wey luv talk over people food ... put dem face inna it an sey dat looks and smell good? No sah! Dat wi cause fight.

Yuh eva see a Jamaican go inna di company fridge and go tek weh next person sangwige and nyam it off

Yuh eva hear Jamaican pickneytell dem madda fi shut up and di Madda go tek seat inna kitchen, tek out cigarette start smoke and seh she nuh know wah fi do wid di pickney? No.. One helleba slap crass him face fi sure. An if dem live inna farign dem sen dem to Jamaica fi di summer and den di odder relatives fix dem bizniz and dem go back wid mannaz.

Yuh eva see Jamaican tek meat outta fridge and stick it inna oven widout lickle seasoning?

Yuh eva hear Jamaican inna di werk place ah talk bout how much time him wife mek him sleep pon di couch?

Crazy tings dat, cause even if she shut di door she expect him fi kick it open.

Yuh eva see Jamaican people a cook and dem stir di pot, taste di food and put di same spoon right back inna di pot an nuh wash it off???No sah , dat a nastiness

Yuh eva si a Jamaican have dem dog a lick dem face?Yuh mad?

Yuh eva see yawd people have dem dog sleep inna di same bed wid dem? Or dawg inna di couch and when dawg get up dem go laydown innna di same couch inna di same spat?Not fi wi Jamaican!!!!

Yuh eva see yawd people kiss dem dawg pon di mout?

Yuh eva hear seh yawd people tek5 days offfrom work because dempuss dead?

Yuh eva hear a Jamaican madda innna a store a tell dem pickney 'no sweetheart, you can't have that, please put it back shelf'. Instead, yuh will hear someting like dis ...'lissen yah pickney, mi nah walk a street an pick up money, put dung di blassted sweetie dem an no badda mi peacetiday, yuh hear mi'?

Yuh eva see Jamaican do any wuk afta dem get pay pon Friday. All di manager dem a play domino round a back, not to mention ludo and draft.

We a Jamaican .. ah suh wi d'weet. Wi nuh normal . wi well different from all odda peoples ! A so di ting set. A so di ting stay

Jamaicans Indeed!!!! A so wi stay fi true?

That was excellent! All true except in my case with hubby.....he stirs the food, tastes it & puts the spoon back in.....I've hollered at him about that several times! The rest of that though is why hubby always says, "white people are crazy"! :rofl:

Yes my son done knocked up this broad and he said that she and "it" don't exist to him, I said oh yes the hell they do".... Then he retracted and said he would take care of the child but didn't want to have anything to do with the girl. I said you wasn't saying that when you was smashin!!! ugh! This young folk... :wacko:

Did you smack the darn outta him for not playing it safe??? He needs to protect himself too & sounds like he sure did NOT!

Oh and I have to tell yall bout my son, he said he turn Rasta :bonk:

:lol: Does he know what all that involves?? Silly boy! But one good thing is is that maybe, just maybe, that's a slight indicator that he's trying to embrace hubby's culture a little without coming right out with it.

Yes, to my son and no - that was just part of the foul moods.. So much has gone on in the last 2 weeks you wouldn't believe. I think Rashida came out and never left...but Im good now...the girl called me and told me she was going to have an abortion if she could get up the rest of the money, I was thinking I hope she don't ask me cause I don't play that ish. She said she was gonna keep it if she didn't come up with the money...*sigh*

Does she realize that not coming up with the money is going to cost a helluva lot more in the long run??? I hope it's a false positive for everyone involved!

Timeline
LOL we don't care but their Ego UGHHHH I was like it's the truth you cold? What is the big deal, there was like 3 minutes of silence till I spoke through the cat ( I hold the cat up to my face and act like the cat is speaking) he :blink: then :lol: can't resist that :no:

:rofl: Philly, you're a nut! :yes::lol::luv:

:yes: This girl does not sound stable....& she definitely has no business bringing ANOTHER child into this world who she can't care for.

Don't these girls know about planned parenthood?? Birth control is low-cost or free! As Nike would say...JUST DO IT!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
Don't these girls know about planned parenthood?? Birth control is low-cost or free! As Nike would say...JUST DO IT!

Uh... :unsure: They ARE "just doing it."

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Dang if she is that special you might really want to help her out!!!! Just think if its your grandchild she'll be in your life for the rest of your life.....

exactly :wacko::angry:

Timeline
Hubby gets nothing on V-day! I know that sounds mean but it's really cause I don't have any $$. We may eat out or make a nice dinner but that's about it. And this year, I *MIGHT* give him another chance to redeem himself after last year. I put on a cute 'nighty' & everything & tried to have a sexy party but he fell asleep & couldn't be woken....believe me, I tried! This year, if he falls asleep, I'll NEVER wear another piece of lingerie again! :angry:

Lawd Lehi, please stay awake

:rofl: Philly, you're a nut! :yes::lol::luv:

:yes: This girl does not sound stable....& she definitely has no business bringing ANOTHER child into this world who she can't care for.

If they only knew Ells, if they only knew!

Uh... :unsure: They ARE "just doing it."

:thumbs: Right again Nat lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.