MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

CP Time... "Colored People's Time"... I learned that term while living in DC.

I had a friend that would have parties and put the CP time on the invite... and then "white people time" for the couple of us white folk that would attend! LOL

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Den's I have been meaning to ask you how does he feel having to leave his band and bandmates? I am sure he is going to miss them.

I don't know why, but this just made me spit out my coffee. I think it's just the gold suit visual.

Timeline
Girl we are both a mess but I don't know bout him but I am eating salad now and I have 2 hours of cardio planned and not the sexy party cardio LOL

I was just thinking last night if consistent sexy parties could be considered my exercise routine??

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

t2b you are crazy girl..

philly right tho girl.. when i was w/ my ex, he would always set my clock in my car 15 min early..

but then i would always go.. "oh yeah.. i still got 15 min" LOL

bye dw, get it together girl

Timeline
CP Time... "Colored People's Time"... I learned that term while living in DC.

I had a friend that would have parties and put the CP time on the invite... and then "white people time" for the couple of us white folk that would attend! LOL

Ooooooooooooooo. That is too funny about having to give two different times. Hubby is getting CP time on his invites from me from now on.

DW- LMAO@ Den getting felt up in his gold suit at the airport. Thinking about it I hope I wasn't rude to laugh at Dillons question. I know it's a serious question and he has spent a lot of time with his band mates and it's something he will enjoy so I wasn't laughing at that, just struck me as funny because I was thinking Dillon was going to say his son but then bandmates caught me off guard and the gold suit filled my head.

Quana- I'm worried that hubby will catch on that I give him an earlier time, like you caught on with your clock and know he really has more time than I have said. Hopefully, like you all said he will just about be ready on time when I give him the earlier time and he won't notice.

Tee- So sorry to hear about your son.

Wow I had a lot to say today. Hubby is sleeping and it's usually him that gets all my chatter. He often times has to tell me to stop talking and go to sleep.

Timeline

yeah t2b.. i haven't been on that much but i did notice myself that you were a bit more

chattery today LOL at ur hubby telling you to go to sleep..

i have to watch my chatting sometimes too, but nowadays he is so used to it.. he thinks theres something wrong if im quiet LOL

Timeline
Yes, to my son and no - that was just part of the foul moods.. So much has gone on in the last 2 weeks you wouldn't believe. I think Rashida came out and never left...but Im good now...the girl called me and told me she was going to have an abortion if she could get up the rest of the money, I was thinking I hope she don't ask me cause I don't play that ish. She said she was gonna keep it if she didn't come up with the money...*sigh*

Well Ms Tee I know you don’t agree with her decision but really give it some thought. If she really wants tot do this you might have to bend a likkle. If she doesn’t have enough money to come up with the fee then we know she surely won’t have enough money to take care of the child. How is her living situation? It might not be the best for a baby right now unless you plan on giving a little EXTRA help to help her raise the child.

I was heart broken this weekend too. My god daughter who is only 16 informed us she was pregnant. I darn near raised her and I was just a child myself but her mother was the worst. It crushed me to hear she was preggo and then she wanted to abort on top of that but I figured its her life and I don’t want to stand in her way because I know I cant give her the extra support she needs so we all pitched in and came up with the money.

Yes, to my son and no - that was just part of the foul moods.. So much has gone on in the last 2 weeks you wouldn't believe. I think Rashida came out and never left...but Im good now...the girl called me and told me she was going to have an abortion if she could get up the rest of the money, I was thinking I hope she don't ask me cause I don't play that ish. She said she was gonna keep it if she didn't come up with the money...*sigh*

Double sigh......

Lol I know Steve gets that way too lol.. girl I will be here

LOL we don't care but their Ego UGHHHH I was like it's the truth you cold? What is the big deal, there was like 3 minutes of silence till I spoke through the cat ( I hold the cat up to my face and act like the cat is speaking) he :blink: then :lol: can't resist that :no:

Dills and Philly, I don't like neither one of them girls...they both busted! :no:

LMAO Den's you crazy I thinks Mrs Berry is pretty but neither one of them are for him just what his Momma said!

thanks for the reminder...i almost forgot about it. i hope he picks neither one...

Hey Ness, yeah I agree I rather see him wid Chardonay!

What is CP time? It's probably really obvious, but I can't figure it out. The morning is one thing, when you have just woken up and are tired, but at night when you have all day to prepare and know the time is just rediculous to me. Oh and I agree about the sexy parties always being the best choice. Speaking of, KJ you joke about the ice pack, but it's no joke you are going to need a couple :rofl:

MrsTee- You know I get a kick out of Rashida coming out, but I hate that people have to act foolishly. You're daughter really is beautiful. I was thinking that when I was looking at your bowling pictures.

Ok back to catch up so more.

Brooke I am rolling you asked ((( luvs u)))

Here is the Urban Dictionary definition, OMG I can't believe this was in there but then again I knew it would be :blink: at the Explanations

CP TIME

1. CP Time

buy cp time mugs, tshirts and magnets

Colored People's Time. also see: CPT

The usually correct stereotype that African-Americans are incapable of punctuality, and are chronically tardy in both arriving at and beginning events and functions.

1)

White girl: Why are we still waiting? It should have started 15 minutes ago.

White guy: The organizers are black so we're on CP Time. They're probably backstage talking or eating.

2)

Black organizer thinking to herself: Well, we should probably start, even though most of my friends haven't arrived yet because of good old CP Time. I guess we'll wait another 30 minutes for the black folks to show up.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
aww mrs tee.. i had a coworker said the same thing sat, she said she was in shock, she gonna find out for sure some time this week..

good luck mami

Thank you. Im in shock too but I want my son to be responsible and handle it. Then, let me know what is what. If Im about to be a grandma I will accept it.

Timeline
So sorry to hear this MrsTee!

Gurl im alright, this is his mess... time to put on the big boy draws and handle his business...

Philly I will look at the titles tonight and let you know.

MrsTee...you need to do this :bonk: to your son. Has he told you this or did you hear about it?

The female's name is Jazzy. SHE told me about it...

Timeline
I bought some Golden Grapefruit from the organic store. This was the most delicious grapefruit EVER.

MrsTee, dang. That must be uber frustrating. What are you hoping will happen in the situation?

Reason # 28235452

Well, the thing is I don't really believe in abortions. Jazzy already has one son. Both her parents are deceased. She lives with her friend that she calls her sister. She don't have a lot of family so Steve and I would be the baby's only grandparents. They both are 19 so they can't really take care of it except she is on welfare....

I guess when they let me know what is going on, I have to put on be girl draws and be a mom mom... :unsure:

Timeline
What is CP time? It's probably really obvious, but I can't figure it out. The morning is one thing, when you have just woken up and are tired, but at night when you have all day to prepare and know the time is just rediculous to me. Oh and I agree about the sexy parties always being the best choice. Speaking of, KJ you joke about the ice pack, but it's no joke you are going to need a couple :rofl:

MrsTee- You know I get a kick out of Rashida coming out, but I hate that people have to act foolishly. You're daughter really is beautiful. I was thinking that when I was looking at your bowling pictures.

Ok back to catch up so more.

Thank you. I just hope she learns to master it!

Timeline

well since she already has a baby, she knows there are resources for help so its a lil less on you i think.. but i know as the grandmother, you will still wanna help out..

i feel for her even having to talk to you about this.. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.