MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Oh and Philly I didn't have a chance to watch my movie this weekend but once I do I will let you know how it was.

Dills, well we watched enough for you LOL Hubby was on a roll we watched 3 Nollywood and 4 Domestic he just loves watching everything on the big screen. This weekend was fun we even had a mini dance LOL

I made myself a small salad with some pork chops cut up in it.. why am I STILL hungry??? :blink: Be right back, gonna make some soup lmao

PORK UGHHH no pork on my fork no swine on my mind :rofl:

That sounds great we got our license on Friday, only thing I need now his to get his Fruit cake and my cheesecake and we are all set.

yummmmmm fruitcake! You go girl sounds like you are all set!

Okay I decided to eat some oatmeal.. healthier and it will stick to my ribs... I would love to go on a "weight reduction management program" (diet :rofl: ) but I know mentally Im not ready lol

Girl yes it nuh easy but I got 13 days to lose 10 and I can do it!

Chile these mamas be off the chain! :whistle:

Girl tell me about it I am not letting her stress me though

Dillon ... we went to a rollerskating birthday yesterday... I went around ONE TIME! I was so afraid of my fat a$$ falling on the floor!!! AAAhahahah! I didnt fall though and my feet were in PAIN! Good thing one of the dad's is very cool... Tierra had him out there skating around with her... she was pretty good by the time we left. After a few bumps and bruises.... Tierra had some soreness when she woke up this morning.

LOL Irie that sounded like so much fun! I love the skate but roller blading :no:

philly is when yuh touching down?

my frank leaves saturday morning and i am DREADING it!

Next Sunday the 14th I mi cyaa wait to see yuh! Yuh wan go river?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well I talked to the kids this past weekend and my oldest is all for it. He is looking forward to moving. He said he hates Pittsburgh too. Now he is in the eight grade so I thought that was weird because he has many friends and two of them are his best friends. They act like they are joined at the hip. I asked him wasn't he going to miss his friends. He said yes but I can always come and visit or they can visit me. I was shocked.

Now my youngest three they don't want to leave because of there dad. They love their dad to pieces and we will be kind of far from him. My girl twin told me she anent leaving she is going to live with her dad. I was like well excuse me.

I know it will be hard for them to be so far. They look so forward to seeing there dad and with us moving their visits wile be far and in between but I'm hoping since they are so young they will adapt. Who knows.

Well if their dad loves them as much as he should then he shouldn't have a problem coming to see them.. Its only one of them and three of the children. He is the adult. Keep that in mind too.

My mom told me to make a pros and cons list too Tee. So I will give that a try.

Timeline
Okay I decided to eat some oatmeal.. healthier and it will stick to my ribs... I would love to go on a "weight reduction management program" (diet :rofl: ) but I know mentally Im not ready lol

That's what I had for breakfast. I took the Quaker Oats Lower Sugar instant cinnamon oatmeal & added some crushed walnuts. It is good & very filling for such a small amount, esp when I add the nuts.

Dillon ... we went to a rollerskating birthday yesterday... I went around ONE TIME! I was so afraid of my fat a$$ falling on the floor!!! AAAhahahah! I didnt fall though and my feet were in PAIN! Good thing one of the dad's is very cool... Tierra had him out there skating around with her... she was pretty good by the time we left. After a few bumps and bruises.... Tierra had some soreness when she woke up this morning.

LOL That sounds like the last time I went ice skating. I went around 1 time, but my friends said I couldn't pay and only go around once... so I went around one more time, then took the skates off & took pictures of them the rest of the time.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
heehee that is me too, girl why do i have the nerve to have an attitude when i have to wait on other ppl if I REALLY wanna be on time somewhere.. everybody be like NO YOU DIDNT!!!

but if i am meeting somebody.. i try my darndest to be on time.. i don't like to inconvenience other ppl..

Your too funny Q! lol

Girl yes, I was spending too much a month on cell phone. I've been pleased with Boost so far. It's no contract so if I ever decide to go back to another carrier then I'm free to do that!

As soon as Im done with T-Mobile (in October) that is the route im going too! Enough!

philly is when yuh touching down?

my frank leaves saturday morning and i am DREADING it!

Oh Bunz I know Sis just think soon you will be here in the States with your Love!

In the meantime Big Red is coming through to tek yuh mind off it and have some fun! Girl I wish you lived in Glendale cause I would be at yuh gate early innn mawning LOL I am a hot mess. Plus I am smuggling the cats on the plane! :devil:

####### I just realized I am gonna miss Y & R and B&B running the streets, I guess I will settle to watch online at night wid Hubby.

MrsTee: you know better than that parent so just keep you daughter away from her until she recognizes that her daughter is the real problem.

Dens: poor Den and this weather, did you get him a coat yet?

MoAcory: congrats on the SS card when it comes!

Philly: donn't pull your hair out, you need it to look good on vacation!

LOL KJ yes and I am doing 18-20 inches :yes:

sounds good dw.. i hope the groundhog doesn't see his shadow so we can get rid of this winter weather..

i been counting down till spring since december LOL

Hubby was like what is a groundhog I couldn't stop laughing I showed him one on line he was like its a big rat dog!

Hey Q when yuh ever deh pon FB???

Well I talked to the kids this past weekend and my oldest is all for it. He is looking forward to moving. He said he hates Pittsburgh too. Now he is in the eight grade so I thought that was weird because he has many friends and two of them are his best friends. They act like they are joined at the hip. I asked him wasn’t he going to miss his friends. He said yes but I can always come and visit or they can visit me. I was shocked.

Now my youngest three they don’t want to leave because of there dad. They love their dad to pieces and we will be kind of far from him. My girl twin told me she anent leaving she is going to live with her dad. I was like well excuse me.

I know it will be hard for them to be so far. They look so forward to seeing there dad and with us moving their visits wile be far and in between but I’m hoping since they are so young they will adapt. Who knows.

My mom told me to make a pros and cons list too Tee. So I will give that a try.

I understand how hard that will be but Dada remember you are doing this for their benefit as well but they can always visit. I like the idea of the pros and cons list , have you started yet?

Yes, he is very sad. He worked up until last night...he loves playing his music. He is truly going to miss it for a while but luckily he doesn't have to give it up completely...I'm sure he will be able to find an outlet to still play and practice...he's leaving his keyboard so we'll get him another one soon.

Awwwe he is sad understandably so! There are bands here he can always link up and have jam sessions!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Ms Tee I had a piece of baked chicken with some broccoli and cauliflower. I am hungry as if I ate nothing. I'm trying so hard not to go next door and grab a piece of cake.

Tonks Philly me knew yuh lubbed me!!!!! (L)

You can do it Dada.. remember the donut episode! Focussssss Focccccccusssssssss!

CTFU!!!!! U did not say nekkid in flip flops… Whoo yuh got me rolling…

Oh yeah I memba yuh was the one flashing people on the balcony at the hotel.

Darn you and your memory Dada!!!!! :blink: lol

Hey MO LOL @ Spring next month :bonk: but I feel you though I'm so over the Winter. Congrats on the SS! :star:

Hey girl hope all is well

How do you like the phone We don't have TMobile but it looks hot?

Really were there any surprises?

:rofl:

I'm glad girl no more drama!

LOL I like that one JG

Girl Damian used to play with the boys but its too cold LOL he cannot wait to get home so he can play. They usually play in the Church yard up deh road and have competition and us girls would go and hang out and Chat deh SUS I do miss that! He is so good too everyone wanted Tall Man on their team! :star:

Well maybe we can get our boys D and S to play together! :)

Timeline

Who is going to watch RayJ tonight? Who is he going to pick?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I'd typed a lot to various people, but then VJ went down (at least for me) for a while and my responses got lost. Let's see what I remember...

Quana, why do you run late?

DaDa, Um... I forgot

Philly, the G1 is nice. While waiting at the bank earlier, I sat bored until I remembered that I have internet on the phone. There was something else I meant to say to you.

MoA, we had the medical WAAAAAY before the interview, but they didn't give my then-fiance the results until right before his interview.

Dens, the worst part of the transition for me is seeing when my love is very homesick. He'll look at pictures, listen to the Jamaican radio station (Hits 97) on jumptv.com, and call his family/friends multiple times. I know he can't wait to go visit everyone.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Den's... you should see if there are any local bands playing when Den gets here. I bet he could hook up with a band pretty quick.

I have a friend that plays drums and for as long as I have known him he has been in bands all over... can always find a place to play.

Even Louis who is not musically inclined ... when we see reggae bands they are always welcoming to him. He even had one band asking him if he could sing! LOL!

See... Den already has a way "in" to find friends. Thats always nice... like some of the other men who get out there and play futbol etc.

Louis needs a hobby... haha

Steve does too Irie

Timeline
Oh Lawd I know yuh cuss ar rass when does the drama ever end :angry:

Girl we are both a mess but I don't know bout him but I am eating salad now and I have 2 hours of cardio planned and not the sexy party cardio LOL

Yes wolf in sheep's clothing damn shame. I know that's right Tee you do what you have to for yours! Don't get in a Lion's way when trying to protect her cub!

Dillon that sounds so fun! I love skating I know your daughter had a blast, did you take pics?

Exactly Philly but its gonna work out.. Just you wait and see! Oh and I think Im about to be a grandmother.... :angry:

Timeline

I remembered!

I agree I pay 95.12 a month for T-mobile and I ony have unlimited phone and text.

For how many people?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Ha ha.....just you wait. Teenage girls will make you do a whole lot of things you never thought you would do. Or say, for that matter.

Lol leave us Philadelphians along Ms. JG lol

You see what they do in Philadelphia? Stupid big hats and all that. I should go shoot that Phil. I am new to hunting could just say I thought it was a really big squirrel!

DaDa kids will adjust but it will still be hard on them. My daughter and I lived with my parents from the time she was 1 until she was 3. They live in Las Vegas as you know and we moved to St Louis when she was 3. It was the best move for us but my daughter still really misses them a lot and we try to see them as much as possible. Leaving is always hard but after a few hours and a trip to get some ice cream she seems better. Plus I let her go stay with them for the summers and that gives them some great time together. Mayby you could do that with your kids? Just an idea.

Dillon, that is great advice, one question I guess I have a question about the Father's how will they feel about the move, they won't cause drama will they?

Ms Tee I had a piece of baked chicken with some broccoli and cauliflower. I am hungry as if I ate nothing. I’m trying so hard not to go next door and grab a piece of cake.

Tonks Philly me knew yuh lubbed me!!!!! (L)

LOL its like that the 1st week drink lots of water and eat fruit, they next week you will be fine. Get that cardio in though that's what burns those calories! If I don't exercise I don't lose as quick! :yes:

Afternoon Yardies,

Its Feburary 1st and I am counting the days for the interview in three weeks. I cant wait for the big day so I can be with my wife but I keep praying everyday that everything goes well. What God puts together No Man can put to asunder. I plan to book plane tickets Thursday. Just remember us in your prayers and may God Bless You All.

You go My Jam Wifey 3 weeks will be here before you know it

I agree I pay 95.12 a month for T-mobile and I ony have unlimited phone and text.

Oh Hell naw~ Tim to Switch

Does anyone knows how soon to do medicals, for I read the Kingston Checklist that says schedule medicals 10 days in advance from the interview. I saw majority of VJ family had medical exams performed two weeks in advance. :o

2 Weeks is the norm, where are you going Andrews Memorial if so I would call them now get cracking :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Philly in my case with the moving..her father isn't in the picture so it really wasn't an issue.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.