MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

#######?? :angry::angry: I don't play bout mine get her rass Teet0135.gif

I'm with you on that one Ms. Sheka, and I don't even have my own yet...but that's not cool at all for her to be leaving Tee's daughter messages and coming out her mouth with craziness!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
#######?? :angry::angry: I don't play bout mine get her rass Teet0135.gif

I feel so bad, my daughter loves this girl and treats her like a sister. I have to keep re-inforcing to her that this heffa IS NOT a friend. Who knows what she is telling her mom about you...and how you are known for the company you keep. Im a peaceful person until my family is involved. You can say whatever to me, but not MINE!!! They have one class together in the morning. I told her mom if she feels that uncomfortable then she needs to drop/pick her daughter up from school. If it gets worse, put her in another school... Im too old for the bs! :angry:

Timeline
Tee, does Auntie She-a need to make a trip up there? I'm need for lil'mama to slow her roll and not be calling your daughter and leaving no kind of messages! ####### :blink: ? :angry:

Thank you Auntie She-a! See the problem is my daughter is a "follower" in some regards. She tries to be motherly to her friends, giving them advice and what not but has a hard time with her own self esteem. Not saying this because she is my child, but she is beautiful and she doesn't know the gift she has. I have to stay on top of her because guys are always looking at her and trying to hit on her. I don't want anyone to take advantage of her being naive and only 14 (looking like she is 21 :blink: ). She has a big heart and likes to help, but not at the expense of taking her kindness for weakness. I have always been the type of mother that support my children, but I also let them learn from their mistakes. I just have to keep drilling it in her head that this girl is NOT her friend.

O.K. ladies advice time....(please)

The basic question is how do you deal with island time?

Since Vaughn has come I'm always ready before him and I put make-up on and he doesn't. It has just been a slight inconvienance until this past week when we had plans to meet friend of mine who came into town. The first night we were suppose to meet them at 10:30pm and my hubby wasn't ready until 10:30pm. He tried to say he thought I said to be ready at 10:30pm, but I said several times we were leaving at 9:45pm. I just thought it was really inconsiderate of him to not only make me wait, but let my friends wait around too. The next night we went to a movie with them and I thought for sure after I asked why he was late and told him I thought it was rude he would make sure to be on time. Wrong he was late again and caused us to ge to the movies 5 minutes late and that was with me making him dinner and him having to to eat it in the car. I realize 5 minutes with previews first isn't a big deal, but I had enough and told him how I felt. He didn't see the big deal and thought I was over reacting. His solution is that we don't make any plans where we have to be there at a set time. I asked what exactly was going on with him always being late? Does he just start to get ready too late? He didn't really have an answer. I told him I thought it was rediculous to say we can't go anywhere that has a set start time when he could just try to get ready sooner. I suggested that he get ready 15 minutes sooner than he normally would. So ladies, what has been your experience with this? The thing is one of the things I love about him and Jamaicans in general is their laid back attitude, but this has got me stressed.

BTW My2 don't worry we will be on time to your wedding. ahaha

Girl not only Island time CP time!!!! I am a culprit of that as well, I am trying to get better but ughhhh mornings nuh easy. Just like the Ladies suggested with CP time you always have to do change the time to reflect 30 minutes to an hour earlier, that usually does the trick :star:

Morning Ladies, Happy Monday.

Thompson... I can't stand being late and Louis tends to wait to the last minute for everything. I try to tell him "I am leaving at..... so be ready". I pretty much works. I would take Sus' advice too and just tell him a an earlier time. That should work.

Well, I spoke with Louis this morning. He was so sweet .... it's nice to hear sometimes. He told me he will never travel again without me. It's boring and he misses me so much. I told him I was jealous because its cold here and he said I have no reason to be jealous. He loves me and no one could ever replace me. He must have said he loves me and misses me about 10 times during the conversation!

I had a whole trip to DC planned for Tierra's February vacation and have decided to cancel. With Tax returns I will have all CC's paid off in 2 months. I want to SAVE SAVE SAVE.... There are things Louis and I want and we are not going to get anywhere without acting like adults and saving money.

So I will be here for Valentine's Day ... wanna think of something FUN to do! I am going to make some chocolate covered strawberries... mmmmmm and make him a nice dinner. Hopefully Nana will watch Tierra.

Hey Irie (((Waving ))) awwwe Louis is so sweet (L) I know you can't wait till he returns! I am with you on the $$$ issue, I was pleasantly surprised. We are looking to get a bigger place this year so Saving is the name of the game with us as well and the refund will help us immensely!

Chocolate covered strawberries sound awesome!

it was fantabulous!!!! drove down to portland and went rafting around the blue lagoon (L)

had dinner that evening at norma's. the food and service were very blaaaaaaah but nothing could ruin my moment

then went for fish at Gloria's on sunday and a play after

Girl that is so romantic I am so happy for you, what play did you see. The last one I saw live was Bashment Granny :rofl: we watched Deportee for the gazillianth time last weekend :whistle:

Morning, All!

Hey Nat!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Okay I finally caught up.

Dens...tomorrow is the day you have been waiting for!

My weekend was good. We had a birthday party for my daughter. Her birthday was in December 18th but with Christmas, traveling to Vegas and all that has been going on we never had a chance to throw her a party. So we had a skating party yesterday and let me tell you NEVER again will I skate. I am so tired and sore today I can't stand it...the kids loved it and of course want to go back.

As for Valentines I am not sure what we are doing yet but maybe going out for dinner sounds good. I got him a new phone so I told him that is his present for Valentines day. It is a Behold II from T-mobile and just like Nat had to get the data plan to go along with it. He loves it so that is all that matters.

MrsTee...you keep doing what you are doing..you are obviously the better mother so take care of your daughter.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Morning! Only 13 more days and we're married women!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I'm so excited and nervous...Denton is cool as a fan though! I'll see how long that last once he is actually here. :unsure:

Yes mam,

I am so excited! I cant wait. Do you have everything ready?

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

My weekend was good. We had a birthday party for my daughter. Her birthday was in December 18th but with Christmas, traveling to Vegas and all that has been going on we never had a chance to throw her a party. So we had a skating party yesterday and let me tell you NEVER again will I skate. I am so tired and sore today I can't stand it...the kids loved it and of course want to go back.

As for Valentines I am not sure what we are doing yet but maybe going out for dinner sounds good. I got him a new phone so I told him that is his present for Valentines day. It is a Behold II from T-mobile and just like Nat had to get the data plan to go along with it. He loves it so that is all that matters.

MrsTee...you keep doing what you are doing..you are obviously the better mother so take care of your daughter.

Thank you Dillon. I feel you on the skating thing..As much as I would love to it doesn't love me lol. I asked hubby if he would like to do it, and he said, you will never catch me on skates lol

Timeline

Oh and Philly I didn't have a chance to watch my movie this weekend but once I do I will let you know how it was.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Seems like you had a nice weekend. Thats great. Good luck with the SS. You should be okay with it now :)

How are you feeling? Getting excited?

I am feeling much better, thank you. I am so excited I cant wait!

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Yes mam,

I am so excited! I cant wait. Do you have everything ready?

We have mostly everything ready! We have to apply for the license, get our rings, and get Den a suit. I brought my dress months ago and my BFF got my veil as a gift...I'm so excited. So looking forward to marrying the man I love!

Congrats to you and yours and I know everthing is going to be wonderful! :thumbs:

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
We have mostly everything ready! We have to apply for the license, get our rings, and get Den a suit. I brought my dress months ago and my BFF got my veil as a gift...I'm so excited. So looking forward to marrying the man I love!

Congrats to you and yours and I know everthing is going to be wonderful! :thumbs:

That sounds great we got our license on Friday, only thing I need now his to get his Fruit cake and my cheesecake and we are all set.

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Hi Dills! Glad you finally caught up!!!

Yes, tomorrow is Den's arrival...we both so excited and nervous! Poe thangs.

Skating sounds like fun...I'm sure your baby enjoyed herself!

I'm sure whatever you decide on for Valentine's Day...you will make it special for your hubby!

After the ceremony, we're going to dinner with family/friends then off to our suite to enjoy our mini-honeymoon!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hello Ladies (((waving)))

It’s February!!!!!!!! The best month of the year to me…. I’m so happy now but I’m sure once mi bwaan day gets closer I’ll be crying about how old I’m getting….

Philly I know your excited your vacation soon come. Not sure what I’m doing. I have my girlfriend on my back begging me to book but I might have a chance to move to NC. I have always wanted to move to NC but its funny now that the offer is here I’m scared as all get up. I hate Pittsburgh but for some reason I so scared of failure. Scared I won’t like it, scared I’ll miss my family and friends just scared scared scared. I’m giving it a lot of thought and I have been praying on it heavily so I guess only time will tell.

Hey Dada, girl I feel the same way you do, I love February but it marks another year and that # keeps going up but girl I keep on telling my Hollywood age haaa I'll be 30 forever :devil:

Sis you know I so wish you could be in JA the same time as me and we could link but if you have an opportunity to move to NC and prosper you better do it! I know all about anxiety of the unknown and take it from me DO NOT LET IT HOLD YOU BACK FROM YOUR FUTURE! Just think its not only you but the pickney too. If this is a chance for a better life I say DO IT without hesitation. Pray on it Sis but I am excited for you :star:

Morning Philly! Oh no, not had to tell moms straight up... :unsure:

Yes girl but why she send me a new email and never mentioned it :bonk::blink:

Mawning Yardies :star:

Mawning Sis how you feeling!

Thanks Bunz and Dens… I am praying about it, chanting about it shoot I have even been doing Indian tribal dances about it… LOL

Its now or never it’s like ####### or get off the pot will you…

Philly don’t be pulling your hair out you need it to look fabulous in a few days just keep thinking to your self soon I’ll be far far away from her on a sunny beach while she freezes her rass off here in Philly.

Girl I know right she worked on my nerve Ughhhh so basically you believe everything he says and not even ask Damian or I. PUHLEASE mi cyaa bodda tiddeh yuh see mi !!!

She gonna be missing me like you say she she freezing her raas off and dealing wid all my cats haaaa!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

That sounds great we got our license on Friday, only thing I need now his to get his Fruit cake and my cheesecake and we are all set.

Girl that is great! Are you on FB?

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.