MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus - I know but he has it bad. Family members started calling him 6am yesterday morning so it woke me up. Their conversations were so loud which lasted for hours. We had breakfast then he exercised to Billy Blanks. He fell asleep right after for 4 hours while I could not get a nap for nothing. He took 3 other naps for hours. Maybe I'm just jealous LOL.

How long is your trip?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy weekend Yardies...I'm off to work today (ARRRRGGHHH!!!)...my husband is the sweetest guy...but not always the most romantic... :blush:

Yesterday, we were chillaxing around the house...just enjoying each other's company...anway we are standing in the garage talking...he pulls out his cell phone and puts the earbuds in my ear. Then, he tells me listen to this and walks back into the house:

wIm3LTfdg1M

I thought it was so sweet and romantic...to have Kartel serenade me....LOL! Sometimes you have to take what you can get....2004 and still going strong! :luv:(L)

thats cute... good intentions :)

Sus - I know but he has it bad. Family members started calling him 6am yesterday morning so it woke me up. Their conversations were so loud which lasted for hours. We had breakfast then he exercised to Billy Blanks. He fell asleep right after for 4 hours while I could not get a nap for nothing. He took 3 other naps for hours. Maybe I'm just jealous LOL.

How long is your trip?

Awwww Shemmy I hope you get some rest... (F)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am there for a little over a week - next Sat - the following Sunday. Which I can't wait for, but it's making chaos now - I am trying to work ahead in my classes so I don't have to do much that week, but I am not motivated!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am there for a little over a week - next Sat - the following Sunday. Which I can't wait for, but it's making chaos now - I am trying to work ahead in my classes so I don't have to do much that week, but I am not motivated!

Okay...have fun.

Thanks MrsTee. I do sleep well at night. Just bored because we are snowed in.

Timeline

Well get motivated!!!! Did you take pics of your hair cut? I wanna see!

Timeline
Okay...have fun.

Thanks MrsTee. I do sleep well at night. Just bored because we are snowed in.

I am too, getting my crew ready so we can go bowling. I feel like a prisioner. Im going to the place where I used to go, so the roads should be okay.

Hey Philly! Yes I'm a night owl and have turned Vaughn into one too. I'm a real estate broker and can make my own hours so I always tell clients I'm busy in the morning with a closing (closing of my eyes really :rofl: ) or something. Since I always have new people they don't catch on that I'm never available before noon. I just have always been up all night even when I had to get up for school.

Yes you do owe me something, but don't worry about it until after your renewal/trip. I know you have enough going on. I love your song choice and poem that you posted on FB. Can't wait to see pictures.

Good evening yardies!!

Hey girl, I knew it LOL and I am just the opposite during the week I rock out just shy of 10:00 used to be 9:00 but I've gotten better over the years :blush: . So you are in Real Estate, that is awesome I bet you are seeing a bug difference in the market now :thumbs: That is fabulous you have your own hours I am so envious :yes:

LADIES THANKS FOR ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT IM NOT STRESSING ANY MORE .I AM GOING TO ENJOY MY WEDDING AND THATS IT ..THERE ARE PLENTY OF PEOPLE THAT LOVE AND SUPPORT ME ATTENDING ..

My2 I am happy you stopped stressing girl yuh special day soon come (L)

hey philly ...

Heyyyyyyy :P

Goodmorning yardies, I hope everyone have a great sunday :star:

As for myself, I'm on cloud 9!

Dens :devil: , you know what that means!

:dance: 11 Days Til I See My Honey & Attend Interview :dance:

Thats great KJ what dates are you going to be there?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Happy weekend Yardies...I'm off to work today (ARRRRGGHHH!!!)...my husband is the sweetest guy...but not always the most romantic... :blush:

Yesterday, we were chillaxing around the house...just enjoying each other's company...anway we are standing in the garage talking...he pulls out his cell phone and puts the earbuds in my ear. Then, he tells me listen to this and walks back into the house:

wIm3LTfdg1M

I thought it was so sweet and romantic...to have Kartel serenade me....LOL! Sometimes you have to take what you can get....2004 and still going strong! :luv:(L)

Hey Jawi (((( waving))) I hope this is a habit you blessing up with your presence :yes: He is so sweet , what were the lyrics that's the real romance kicks in :devil:

That's great kjenkins.

Good morning VJ family.

My2 - I'm happy to hear you stopped stressing everything will work out.

Jawi - that was sweet of A.

I'm getting out of here today....bored outta of my mind. Damien sleeps enough for both of us.....It's only 10:30 and he's already napping. Just eat and sleep :wacko:

Hey Shem yup you were right we kept missing each other yesterday sorry (F) How much snow did you get? We didn't even get 2 inches and I chat bout snowed in :rofl:

Well you know what they say the men feel sympathy pains and go through the same symptoms we do while pregnant eat and sleep :blush:

Morning all! Jawi, that's sweet - He gets an A for effort, lol!

Shemmy, Damien is having sympathy pains - sometimes pregnancy makes you sleep alot, lol!

My2, glad you are sorting things out - is this your other Gram that you are trying to get there? Maybe you can find a service to bring her?

I am doing homework and packing and laundry today - yuck!

Hey Sus, I'm packing too :thumbs: still wish i could meet you :crying: :crying:

How long is your trip?

Chat bout Billy Blanks this weekend was a bust for my diet ughhhhhh I will have a date with Billy Blanks the Body terrorist this evening to make up for it :unsure:

****ROC VSC****

YAY...he just woke up and going to shovel the car out so I can escape. Can't go far though because the doctor threatened to put me on bedrest :unsure:.

Talk to you later VJ.

Tek it easy Shem bed rest no fun :no:

I am too, getting my crew ready so we can go bowling. I feel like a prisioner. Im going to the place where I used to go, so the roads should be okay.

Hey Tee sorry bout bailing this weekend, one too many sexy parties :devil: and the freezing cold and snow storm nuh work out. Damian said next week weekend we back in business. :thumbs:

Just finished Re-seasoning all of my cast Iron cookwear now I'm gonna tackle pressing my hair :blink: and then a painting my nails.

Latah VJ

I'll check out the link for Mel Gibson's Edge of darkness latest release and post later soon come

YAY...he just woke up and going to shovel the car out so I can escape. Can't go far though because the doctor threatened to put me on bedrest :unsure:.

Talk to you later VJ.

Tek it easy Shem bed rest no fun :no:

Hey Tee sorry bout bailing this weekend, one too many sexy parties :devil: and the freezing cold and snow storm nuh work out. Damian said next week weekend we back in business. :thumbs:

Just finished Re-seasoning all of my cast Iron cookwear now I'm gonna tackle pressing my hair :blink: and then a painting my nails.

Latah VJ

I'll check out the link for Mel Gibson's Edge of darkness latest release and post later soon come

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

How long does that take?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
That's great kjenkins.

Good morning VJ family.

My2 - I'm happy to hear you stopped stressing everything will work out.

Jawi - that was sweet of A.

I'm getting out of here today....bored outta of my mind. Damien sleeps enough for both of us.....It's only 10:30 and he's already napping. Just eat and sleep :wacko:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Hey girl, I knew it LOL and I am just the opposite during the week I rock out just shy of 10:00 used to be 9:00 but I've gotten better over the years :blush: . So you are in Real Estate, that is awesome I bet you are seeing a bug difference in the market now :thumbs: That is fabulous you have your own hours I am so envious :yes:

My2 I am happy you stopped stressing girl yuh special day soon come (L)

Heyyyyyyy :P

Thats great KJ what dates are you going to be there?

[/quote

Well I was suppose to go 2/11-2/16 but I changed my flight so I can go w' AMQUEENS from 2/09-2/16

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

How long does that take?

Approximately 2 hours

Well I was suppose to go 2/11-2/16 but I changed my flight so I can go w' AMQUEENS from 2/09-2/16

Oh ok, I'll be there the through the 22nd are you staying in town?

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.