MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
evenin' ladies....

Louis called earlier... says he misses me and Tierra... and he said things are "pretty boring"...

He doesn't want to go out anywhere really and everyone seems to be doing the same ole stuff...

Oh he said 5 or 6 people have been shot just while he has been down there... that is pretty unusual for St Lucia. I think he is ready to come home already.

Aww... I miss my du du. :)

awwwwwwwwwwwww he misses yall (L)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok Im just leaving work,

I left today to pick hubby up, he got his license yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to get that 2nd car INCOME TAX---WHEY DEY! :rofl:

Just now leaving work, gotta get that full check hourly is crazy cant wait til I get on salary been here 4 years and just wanna finish up school so I can better my life!!!

My hubby has a soccer game at 7pm so I will hurry to that.

Tomorrow is my job's Employee Appreciation Party/ Xmas party, at 6pm

Tomorrow my friends husbands who is the president of a motorcycle club having a club party(motorcycle club 15th anni.) so we going to that at 10pm

Then my hubby friend b-day Monday so we gone party all night Saturday after we leave the motorcycle party.

Ima bring my best friend because I wanna have someone to talk to also.

Alright ladies

TTYL this weekend.

Be blessed aND SAFE

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't want to get her divorced...just to compel him to clean up and put things in their place. :whistle: LOL

You old heads know that this has been a long time coming. She is a fighter and full of ####### so I know that she will do just fine. We are trying to work out the particulars now since BM can't stand the thought of me. I don't want her to be upset or focused on me when our baby girl needs her parents full attention. We will probably need a cheap room close to the Kingston hospital...but I don't know the first thing to start searching for one.

My2...my mother didn't come...and only three friends showed up. It turned out perfectly....so much so...that I'm not even stressing our 2nd ceremony on the beach at all anymore. Remember what matters....you and him.

thanks jawi

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
My2

Here is a web site that rent Table linens across the country. Look at this link,

http://www.table-linen-rental.com/index.ht...CFZMK5Qod1BBPtg

Remember you can find any thing on the net. Google is my friend. Now Bridemaids are another story, just make use of who and whom you have available.

The real journey begins after the marriage, don't stress out over things you have no control over. You will have PLENTLY of other bigger issues to stress over before this journey settles down. Just my 2cents.

thanks rox

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

i was reading your review that same guy was cracking joke when i was there ..lol he walked up to me and said you know you can take him with you when you leave i said i said i know then he was going on imitating the interviewing co.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
oh my 2.. why are all these ppl backing out as if the wedding is in JAMAICA???

is it on a weekday.. GOSH???

granny too?????

no it here on Saturday... my granny is because my cousin has to work and she was gonna be bringing her..its breaking my granny' heart too...im trying not to stress anymore

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
ussshh Philly -- no watch dat; at least they didn't ask you what you wore to bed the night before...and my answer was loud and clear NOTHING -- I didn't even bat an eye.

So, my week has ended with a lot of stress, didn't sleep at all last night. Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. He opened my passenger door when I was in my car and tried to take my purse which was logged underneath the cup holder between the driver and passenger seats -- well, lets just say he has a busted head and a broken hand. Ya'll know the "CLUB" you lock your steering well, it comes in handy as a weapon....TRUST me on that, I bet he'll never try to rob a woman again. Especially, this mad Jamaican woman. He didn't have a weapon and I think I was angry and pumped up I was scared...people came to help me, robber passed out, police came, I gave my written statement and left. Now, if my son was with me I would have ran him over without a second thought.

Ya'll pray for me -- this could have been a lot worse.

glad your ok..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ThompsonUR!

Hey Ells! I like the name change since I haven't done it myself. I'm glad Lehi said what he said. Plus it's great he is willing to basically say you are right. Lots of men would be too proud.

Nat- Congrats on the transfer! Hopefully we are both done with this step soon. When are you guys headed to Vegas again? I kind of thought you said for Valentine's day. Whenever you go there are booths all over selling half price tickets to shows that night that aren't sold out. We did that for a few and sometimes they weren't exactly half off but still much less. The only thing is you have to go an hour before the show to trade in your receipt for the actual show ticket. I also agree with others about the timeshare presentations. We couldn't do any there because the ones we ran into they wanted both of us to be over 25 and well, I married a youngin. We did do one in St,. Thomas and agreed it wasn't so bad and if they are giving something good in return we'll do it again in the future.

Tre- I'm glad you are physically OK and gave the man what he had coming, but I know mentally it's going to take some time to heal. I've never been robbed, but I know that has to be such a scary feeling.

DW- Enjoy your last weekend without Mr. Gold Suit!!

I always say I'm not going to list people because I just skim through and I know I'm going to miss someone, yet I continue to do it. So sorry to anyone I missed, but I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

philly - I just finished Precious... what a movie!! And to think this really happens... it is heartbreaking... I stopped breathing a couple times.

I'm glad they worked, I haven't watched yet but I read the book PUSH by Saphire and it was so riveting! I will watch this weekend on the big screen! Monique won the Golden Globe for her performance as well :star:

Vent away mi fren! At least it's Friday right?? I hope your Manager puts the smack down on his lazy rass!

Mi cyaa wait :devil: Dude is a hot mess!

Have a great weekend...I will be on and off of VJ this weekend. I'm preparing some last minute things for Den's arrival on Tuesday so I better get it in gear!

Peace :star:

:dance: Yay Tuesday soon come! :dance:

Oh yes, I hope these links work for me over the weekend cause if they do, you just gave us a whole heap a movies to watch! Thanks Philly! :thumbs:

Enjoy Sis I'm gonna finish watching the play today it was getting good!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Ok Im just leaving work,

I left today to pick hubby up, he got his license yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to get that 2nd car INCOME TAX---WHEY DEY! :rofl:

Just now leaving work, gotta get that full check hourly is crazy cant wait til I get on salary been here 4 years and just wanna finish up school so I can better my life!!!

My hubby has a soccer game at 7pm so I will hurry to that.

Tomorrow is my job's Employee Appreciation Party/ Xmas party, at 6pm

Tomorrow my friends husbands who is the president of a motorcycle club having a club party(motorcycle club 15th anni.) so we going to that at 10pm

Then my hubby friend b-day Monday so we gone party all night Saturday after we leave the motorcycle party.

Ima bring my best friend because I wanna have someone to talk to also.

Alright ladies

TTYL this weekend.

Be blessed aND SAFE

have funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Happy first Anniversary Frank and Bunz :dance: and many more!!! :D

Hi Mrs Z welcome :)

no it here on Saturday... my granny is because my cousin has to work and she was gonna be bringing her..its breaking my granny' heart too...im trying not to stress anymore

no one else can bring granny? where does she live?

There's a car auction that's actually open to the public (and not just dealers) tomorrow morning. We're going tonight to look & see what they have & note which ones to look up at KBB. Also going to a birthday celebration tomorrow night. Sunday: working with the children @ church. I hope to find some relaxation in there as well.

They have auctions open to the public here regular Hubby wants to go and look at trucks, he's a mechanic so he'll have an advantage no lemons! :thumbs:

evenin' ladies....

Louis called earlier... says he misses me and Tierra... and he said things are "pretty boring"...

He doesn't want to go out anywhere really and everyone seems to be doing the same ole stuff...

Oh he said 5 or 6 people have been shot just while he has been down there... that is pretty unusual for St Lucia. I think he is ready to come home already.

Aww... I miss my du du. :)

Hey Irie I love that nickname :luv:

Wow about the shootings, that's horrible what is going on?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
They have auctions open to the public here regular Hubby wants to go and look at trucks, he's a mechanic so he'll have an advantage no lemons! :thumbs:

I don't know how it'll go, after what I realized last night. I asked the guy at the dealer if I could use a credit card & he said cash only. Most of my savings is in online accounts and when I got home & went to transfer $$ from an online account to my regular checking one, I found out that it takes 2 business days to transfer. So I won't have that much cash by today or tomorrow. :crying:

So if we do get something, it'll need to be very cheap, since you have to pay for it within 1 day.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Nat- Congrats on the transfer! Hopefully we are both done with this step soon. When are you guys headed to Vegas again? I kind of thought you said for Valentine's day. Whenever you go there are booths all over selling half price tickets to shows that night that aren't sold out. We did that for a few and sometimes they weren't exactly half off but still much less. The only thing is you have to go an hour before the show to trade in your receipt for the actual show ticket. I also agree with others about the timeshare presentations. We couldn't do any there because the ones we ran into they wanted both of us to be over 25 and well, I married a youngin. We did do one in St,. Thomas and agreed it wasn't so bad and if they are giving something good in return we'll do it again in the future.

Yup, we'll be there during the week of Valentine's Day & will def look for those booths you mention.

I wonder why BOTH of you had to be 25+. We won't qualify for those either.

Edited by NatPatBen

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I don't know how it'll go, after what I realized last night. I asked the guy at the dealer if I could use a credit card & he said cash only. Most of my savings is in online accounts and when I got home & went to transfer $$ from an online account to my regular checking one, I found out that it takes 2 business days to transfer. So I won't have that much cash by today or tomorrow. :crying:

So if we do get something, it'll need to be very cheap, since you have to pay for it within 1 day.

Oh Wow , I'm sorry girl when is the next auction? But think positive you may find something in your range Good luck girl! :star: :star:

Hey Tee (((waving)))

Hubby is killing me last night pizza now he beg me for pancakes turkey bacon and cheese eggs. I think he is trying to make have a nervous breakdown up in here! :crying::blink::unsure:

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.