MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I got a text from USCIS today; our case was transferred to California yesterday. :dance: So no interview.

Next, I need to look up how long it typically takes from transfer to approval.

Congrats, Nat! :thumbs:

Yup as ready as I'll ever be, I messed up today I must confess they brought in soft pretzels and I ate not 1 but 2 ughhhhh CARBS are the devil!!!!! So I will just run up and down the stairs on my next break LOL and I'll be doing Billy Blanks tonight I deserve the torture :bonk:

Philly, don't be so hard on yourself. You're still on track & you have some crazy good discipline so give yourself a little break.....you'll still get in that dress! :yes: It's good to have a 'cheat' sometimes otherwise you risk going totally bonkers & hogging out on all the wrong stuff when you can't take the strictness anymore!

tomorrow is our first anniversary

yaaaaaaaaaay for frank and bunz!!!!

Is that really his name?? It makes me :rofl: every time! :rofl:

Happy Anniversary! Just think, next one you'll be HERE celebrating! :dance:

OMG! I love me some Lenny... So hot! My kinda man! With or without dreads... HOT HOT HOT

I must've missed something cause I don't know where that came from but.....I AGREE! :yes::yes:

I'm filling mine out online and mailing in that letter with our information, stating that we'll treat him like an LPR. MrsTee posted the [full version of the] instructions I'm following. I filled out TaxAct & TurboTax (Deluxe) and they both have the exact same refund amount. I don't want to pay for the Deluxe one, so I'll stick with TaxAct & file as soon as those 1099s come in.

I'm ready too....gonna dig out my textbook receipts for City College this weekend & just waiting on them to send the 1098 (or whatever that is)....I wish they'd hurry....I'm ready to file & get some money back!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Im excited about this

We got the paperwork sent off for my step daughter, the same my grandma passed

Label/Receipt Number: 7009 2820 0000 6319 4838

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Certified Mail™

Your item arrived at 9:10 AM on January 29, 2010 in PORTSMOUTH, NH 03801. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. :dance::dance::dance:

I couldn't be happier for you guys! She will be here soon! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Whoa Philly! WHat a jerk...

Way to end the week with a bang!

He's one Battyfish!

how are the Precious links working?

Philly, I know what's its like working with folks like that!!!! :wacko:

Philly, let me know how it is! Sounds like it might be a good one! :thumbs:

Yeah I can't wait till this meeting cause my boss don't play LOL

I'm watching it now and its pretty good I love Vivica, its nice and clear too

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

philly - I just finished Precious... what a movie!! And to think this really happens... it is heartbreaking... I stopped breathing a couple times.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Well today one of my fellow Engineers hollered at me!!!!!! :angry: Our Network went down Monday and anyone who has to VPN in to the network from home couldn't send or recv email. So I had to work for the team and needless to say there was a lot of issues because this one particular engineer is always clueless so there were conflicts in the scheduling of the VOIP testing. So today a Sales person calls me questioning about an issue and I deflected him to the other Engineer as its not my account. Well anyhoo this other engineer calls me and tells me I caused the issues cause I sent the email. EXCUSE ME ??? the issue is he never followed up with the customer when he was able to log into the network. How is that MY issue I'm trying to help you out!!! Its your customer meaning your responsibility. When I tried to convey that to him he told me to be quiet he is talking. Well Honey chile I had to hold my tongue cause my work voice was quickly changing and North Philly, Kingston, Port au Prince was coming out! This is the same fool who everyone complains about cause why, he don't do ish and never follows up! Well as soon as I banged the phone on his raas I called our Manager and told him and now there is a meeting on Monday cause he is out of order and I have strict instructions to NOT do anything in any form for him. No matter if I am doing it for the team or not cause when email is down the phone still works! He worked on my last good nerve but I think his days are numbered and now he done got on my bad side so yuh knoa mi gwaan wuk some JUJU LOL..

Ok I had to vent LOL

Vent away mi fren! At least it's Friday right?? I hope your Manager puts the smack down on his lazy rass!

philly - I just finished Precious... what a movie!! And to think this really happens... it is heartbreaking... I stopped breathing a couple times.

Irie, wasn't that movie heartbreaking? :crying: The vaseline scene messed me up super big time :angry:

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Have a great weekend...I will be on and off of VJ this weekend. I'm preparing some last minute things for Den's arrival on Tuesday so I better get it in gear!

Peace :star:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Have a great weekend...I will be on and off of VJ this weekend. I'm preparing some last minute things for Den's arrival on Tuesday so I better get it in gear!

Peace :star:

Get to it my gyal! Ya man soon come! :dance:

Have a nice weekend prepping for da sexy parties!

Timeline
What are you doing this weekend?

There's a car auction that's actually open to the public (and not just dealers) tomorrow morning. We're going tonight to look & see what they have & note which ones to look up at KBB. Also going to a birthday celebration tomorrow night. Sunday: working with the children @ church. I hope to find some relaxation in there as well.

....what I want to know is how the heck did the young Asian guy who looked no older than 20 end up with a friggin' Ferrari the last time we saw one??? What kinda job does he have???

Parents who spoil their children. If I can afford a Ferrari for my children, best believe they aren't getting one! That $$ will be saved for their children's children's children's future.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

evenin' ladies....

Louis called earlier... says he misses me and Tierra... and he said things are "pretty boring"...

He doesn't want to go out anywhere really and everyone seems to be doing the same ole stuff...

Oh he said 5 or 6 people have been shot just while he has been down there... that is pretty unusual for St Lucia. I think he is ready to come home already.

Aww... I miss my du du. :)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

:rofl:

Shhhh...don't tell nobody but that's how I hooked him with the dance moves I put on him on the dancefloor at the club. Chile he ain't been right since.... :whistle:

"Coming to the stage next a special treat tonight..StrawBerry!" He wasn't ready for all of this! :devil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was chocolate kisses! :rofl::rofl:

tomorrow is our first anniversary

yaaaaaaaaaay for frank and bunz!!!!

Congrats Frank and Bunzi! (F)

Timeline
Me too, he is FINE!!!!!

Well today one of my fellow Engineers hollered at me!!!!!! :angry: Our Network went down Monday and anyone who has to VPN in to the network from home couldn't send or recv email. So I had to work for the team and needless to say there was a lot of issues because this one particular engineer is always clueless so there were conflicts in the scheduling of the VOIP testing. So today a Sales person calls me questioning about an issue and I deflected him to the other Engineer as its not my account. Well anyhoo this other engineer calls me and tells me I caused the issues cause I sent the email. EXCUSE ME ??? the issue is he never followed up with the customer when he was able to log into the network. How is that MY issue I'm trying to help you out!!! Its your customer meaning your responsibility. When I tried to convey that to him he told me to be quiet he is talking. Well Honey chile I had to hold my tongue cause my work voice was quickly changing and North Philly, Kingston, Port au Prince was coming out! This is the same fool who everyone complains about cause why, he don't do ish and never follows up! Well as soon as I banged the phone on his raas I called our Manager and told him and now there is a meeting on Monday cause he is out of order and I have strict instructions to NOT do anything in any form for him. No matter if I am doing it for the team or not cause when email is down the phone still works! He worked on my last good nerve but I think his days are numbered and now he done got on my bad side so yuh knoa mi gwaan wuk some JUJU LOL..

Ok I had to vent LOL

let it out girl!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.