MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
given how often this thread gets restarted due to the size limitation of 5000 posts, ewok would be pinning and unpinning the thread it seems every few weeks.

Sista Sus, I didn't know what I was doing to begin with lmao... I was trying to wait on you...but I didn't want the thread to die...

When I was kid, after parents got divorced my mom's boyfriend was this young guy (total a$$hole unfortunetly) that listen to all the old school "black" music.

I loved Teddy, the Chi LItes, Marvin Gaye... Marvin is one of my faves to this day!! I even had the Sugar Hill Gang Album... man I loved the cover for sone reason.... I can still picture it. It had a tube of toothpaste (among other things) on it! hahahah!

I have always loved different kinds of music. My dad likes reggae, my mom OOOLLLLLDDD country. I was a deadhead for a while out of college .. traveled around with friends. If it makes me feel good... I like it.

Thats whats up, I see you being a "universal" type of lady :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all!

Just got to work and got pissed off the second I walked in the door - Not a good start to the day!

Noo what happened Positive vibes to you Sus!

Good morning everyone ... today is turning out to be sad ..with all the bad new in Haiti got me sad . then i return home form taking my daughter form school i come to my street full of cop and ambulances and i find out one of the boys was hit by a car getting on the bus .. i am praying for the young boy and his family...

I second that jap and mexilus

Oh My2 that is heartbreaking people have no sense!

Good Luck jap and mexilus Need some good news today Star! :yes:

Good morning, I couldn't even stay awake long enough to watch all of it, gotta finish it today, don't want to fall behind!

POSITIVE VIBES JAP

Hey Tee, you will love the ending LOL I will post another today need to keep my mind otherwise ocupied!

Good Morning!

Congratulations to yesterday's approvals. That is wonderful news!

Good Luck to Jap's man today! Hope mama and the baby are doing well.

My2.. such sad news... I hope that the boy is ok. I wait for the bus with Tierra in the morning. Drivers are crazy! SOme people are just not paying attention when the drive. I truly think using a cellphone while driving should be against the law.. that distracts so many people.

I continue to think of Haiti, the stories and pictures had me crying last night. I wish I belonged to some emergency team so that I could go and help. Although I am not sure I could handle it. I pray for only good things.

I finished reading Eat, Pray, Love.. it is such an inspiring book. Part of the book talks about how negative people make everyone around them negative. Oh that is so true. I wish the people around me were more positive, empathetic, grateful and able to forgive...

Irie, this book sounds so interesting I am going on Amazon today to pick it up thanks !

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Go take it and smash in the person's face!!!! :angry: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I was actually thinking closer to the other end.....but I was trying to be :innocent:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Who watched Idol last night? I wet my pants laughing at this guy - best audition ever, God Bless him!

I couldn't see the YouTube video, but knew exactly who you were talking about.

Agreed wasn’t it funny how first he said she was his idol and then next thing he said she couldn’t sing. I would have got so frustrated with him because he wouldn’t stop signing..

Exactly. He was like, "I'll respect the judges opinions." and "Mary J is an Idol herself." When they showed him saying that, I had a feeling he would completely flip-flop. The thing is, I didn't think he was that bad. If he had been resonable, taken their advice, & worked on it, he could come back for another season. After all, his 30-yr old looking self was only 20.

And then MLK Day off... Whoo Hoo

Not for me. :angry: I was too surprised when I started working & saw that we don't get MKL day off.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Good morning all.

I have been MIA for a while but I had to log back on to express my deepest sympathy for all those who have fell victim to the crisis in Haiti.

Philly you and your family are in my prayers. (F)(L)(F)

Congrats to all those with good news! :dance:

Welcome those who are new! :star:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
I have always loved different kinds of music. My dad likes reggae, my mom OOOLLLLLDDD country. I was a deadhead for a while out of college .. traveled around with friends. If it makes me feel good... I like it.

??

given how often this thread gets restarted due to the size limitation of 5000 posts, ewok would be pinning and unpinning the thread it seems every few weeks.

In other words, ya'll chat too much! :lol:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I couldn't see the YouTube video, but knew exactly who you were talking about.

Exactly. He was like, "I'll respect the judges opinions." and "Mary J is an Idol herself." When they showed him saying that, I had a feeling he would completely flip-flop. The thing is, I didn't think he was that bad. If he had been resonable, taken their advice, & worked on it, he could come back for another season. After all, his 30-yr old looking self was only 20.

Not for me. :angry: I was too surprised when I started working & saw that we don't get MKL day off.

We get it off but I will be working because then we get a day of our choice off to be used by June. Its usually a quiet day. My boss even lets us leave early so I will be here.

Timeline

No different than he has done for several years now :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Noo what happened Positive vibes to you Sus!

Oh My2 that is heartbreaking people have no sense!

Good Luck jap and mexilus Need some good news today Star! :yes:

Hey Tee, you will love the ending LOL I will post another today need to keep my mind otherwise ocupied!

Irie, this book sounds so interesting I am going on Amazon today to pick it up thanks !

God, I have to catch up with the last one :blink:

Timeline
Who watched Idol last night? I wet my pants laughing at this guy - best audition ever, God Bless him!

Am-Y5DVjZIA

OMG that was hilarious :rofl:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i may have asked this question before but i go into panic mode ever so often

do we have to provide his 09 taxes when we go to the interview?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Freaking DOS and Kingston Embassy is about to send me to the looney bin!!

My so still hasn't recieved packet 3, eventhough I was told it was sent out December 21. So I called back, just to have them tell me packet 3 was sent out January 11th. I then emailed kingston to ask if my so can either pick up packet 4 or if they can email it to me, they instead send me the links for the ds forms which I already filled out! I feel like pulling my darn hair out. :angry:

On top of that, my mom goes for surgery today on her ankle and I'm so worried about her because she CAN'T use the crutches and keeps walking on both feet, which can't happen after the surgery. So I'm gonna drink some guiness and red bull to help her up the stairs when she comes home this evening.

Someone please reassure me that relief is on it's way.... :crying:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline
i may have asked this question before but i go into panic mode ever so often

do we have to provide his 09 taxes when we go to the interview?

Bunz, I'm giving my so '09, '08 and '07 because I don't wanna prolong this darn stressful process. As someone said in here earlier on, you can't get denied for having too much info. :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.