MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl that is me, I'm always attached to Damian's hip LOL and luvs it. We do everything together, this morning he said he needed to go to the pharmacy that is around the corner but he wanted to wait for me LOL. I said Babe I don't need anything from the Rite Aid go with Q if you just wanted a walk buddy. He said no I just wanted to go with you (L) I guess I'll be making a trip to the Rite Aid tonight :yes:

Steven is like this a lot. While I always appreciate that he wants to do things together, sometimes I just want to relax.

Well my gf came back from JA last night and brought me alot of goodies...bun, cheese, juicy beef patties, thyme, gungo peas, hardo bread. seasoning!!!

How did that get through customs??

...Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. ...

:wow: You handled that! Something similar happened to a coworker (except the robbers had guns) and she gave them what they wanted & cried. I've never been in that situation, but I hope I am as quick-thinking & fast-acting as you were.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Thanks Philly! I am sure at least 1 will work!!! :)

tomorrow is our first anniversary

yaaaaaaaaaay for frank and bunz!!!!

Yay for Bunz and Frank! Happy Anniversary!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

OMG! I love me some Lenny... So hot! My kinda man! With or without dreads... HOT HOT HOT

fkn0hd.jpg

Wow girl, 1 year of marriage and a LDR I swear its such an accomplishment!

Happy Anniversay Chica and wishing you many more!

Ok now tell me bout this hair you want?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Morning Nat! You would be glad to know that "Atl" is representing hard for the "Saints" the clubs on fire this weekend!!!

:thumbs:

ladies my hear is a mess!!!!!! and i can't tame it

is either a sew in or mi a go cream mi hair again!

JUST SAY NOoooooooooOOOOOooooo to the cream!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Ray laughs at americans when they get mad for being called fat. It use to bother me, but now I just go along with it.

The funniest thing happened with my 12 year old nephew was here from TN. Ray called him fat boy and he turned around and called Ray Kunta Kinte. We all fell out laughing so hard that even Ray and his friends were laughing. They didn't even know who that was. That was the funniest sh*t....

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That is TOO funny. I can picture the scenario.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
I would like everyone to know that this morning when we were riding the bus to work/school, he said to me, "I like that you push me....no one ever did that for me before." :yes::yes:

:blush: That's so precious.

I have GOOD experience at being a cougar so I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:blink:

I am just waiting on Philly to find the 2nd half of precious!? What am I gonna do?

Really???? So seeing the first half didn't depress you so much that you were glad it cut off?

Nat I'm waiting on your response about my tax ordeal LOL

I'm filling mine out online and mailing in that letter with our information, stating that we'll treat him like an LPR. MrsTee posted the [full version of the] instructions I'm following. I filled out TaxAct & TurboTax (Deluxe) and they both have the exact same refund amount. I don't want to pay for the Deluxe one, so I'll stick with TaxAct & file as soon as those 1099s come in.

November 19, 2007 - Met

OMG! I love me some Lenny... So hot! My kinda man! With or without dreads... HOT HOT HOT

Me too, he is FINE!!!!!

Well today one of my fellow Engineers hollered at me!!!!!! :angry: Our Network went down Monday and anyone who has to VPN in to the network from home couldn't send or recv email. So I had to work for the team and needless to say there was a lot of issues because this one particular engineer is always clueless so there were conflicts in the scheduling of the VOIP testing. So today a Sales person calls me questioning about an issue and I deflected him to the other Engineer as its not my account. Well anyhoo this other engineer calls me and tells me I caused the issues cause I sent the email. EXCUSE ME ??? the issue is he never followed up with the customer when he was able to log into the network. How is that MY issue I'm trying to help you out!!! Its your customer meaning your responsibility. When I tried to convey that to him he told me to be quiet he is talking. Well Honey chile I had to hold my tongue cause my work voice was quickly changing and North Philly, Kingston, Port au Prince was coming out! This is the same fool who everyone complains about cause why, he don't do ish and never follows up! Well as soon as I banged the phone on his raas I called our Manager and told him and now there is a meeting on Monday cause he is out of order and I have strict instructions to NOT do anything in any form for him. No matter if I am doing it for the team or not cause when email is down the phone still works! He worked on my last good nerve but I think his days are numbered and now he done got on my bad side so yuh knoa mi gwaan wuk some JUJU LOL..

Ok I had to vent LOL

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Philly, I sense the frustration. At least people will know that he's the problem & not you.

November 19, 2007 - Met

I'm filling mine out online and mailing in that letter with our information, stating that we'll treat him like an LPR. MrsTee posted the [full version of the] instructions I'm following. I filled out TaxAct & TurboTax (Deluxe) and they both have the exact same refund amount. I don't want to pay for the Deluxe one, so I'll stick with TaxAct & file as soon as those 1099s come in.

So it seems that the difference in our situation is that your Husbands aren't LPR's until the AOS is complete correct,a nd ours entered as LPR's? I think that is what had me all confused, and the verbiage in the pub 519 but I got it now. My 1099's haven't come in yet either :angry: I want to file now!

What are you doing this weekend?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

So I don't forget cause I didn't quote it, congrats JQ on the next phase for your step-daughter's filing!

Ells LOL at the Laundry girl i know that feeling, Damian is good with the laundry but he puts all my stuff in the dryer and I want to :bonk: him LOL. Or either he hangs it on the line and they freeze!

:lol::lol: I guess that can happen in your part of the country huh?

Damien won't let me touch his laundry....it doesn't hurt my feelings one bit.

We have kind of an unspoken deal....I do the laundry here but he helps sort & carry. In JA, he does ALL the laundry.....by hand! :yes:

Ells, Ray loves any kind of car. He got his car in Sept and already he has tented the windows, go an alarm, remote start and now looking for blue fog lights (yuck) and rims. He told me he wants rims for his birthday. I hope someone gets them for him because I'm not buying rims for a car. No way Jose! LMAO

Ray will wash only if I take to long. I hate washing too.

Yeah, rims is a pretty big one on the 'wish list'......I'd have to let him handle that one on his own too.

Lehi is probably going to learn one of these days....especially when he starts getting short on drawers! :lol: I LOVE clean laundry....I just don't like sorting, or getting started & I especially hate folding & putting away!

Ells - that's what makes the car shows so great...you get to see cars you would never see on the streets...at least not where I live :whistle:

I'll have to be a nice wifey & take him to one if we ever get one here. It'll definitely be more his thing than mine but I can appreciate a nice vehicle....just not as much as he does! One thing about SF is we do see the occasional Maserati or Ferrari or even Lamborghini....what I want to know is how the heck did the young Asian guy who looked no older than 20 end up with a friggin' Ferrari the last time we saw one??? What kinda job does he have???

OK, I already explained to Philly earlier in the week, they don't run around in their boxers there!!!!

Well, why not??? :crying:

Happy Anniversary Bunz and Frank!!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Whatever She Wants

Whatever She Wants is the story about one woman's determination to rediscover who she really is... Vivian Wolf (Vivica A. Fox) has suffered one heartbreak too many and has no room left for unfulfilling relationships. Now she has come up with the solution to every woman's problem, a private club called "Whatever She Wants" where men have to qualify to get in. No baby daddies, no bad credit, no car, no pot bellies, and no living with your mama will get you NO ENTRY.

It's a play seems good I'll finish watching at home :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Whoa Philly! WHat a jerk...

Way to end the week with a bang!

fkn0hd.jpg

Me too, he is FINE!!!!!

Well today one of my fellow Engineers hollered at me!!!!!! :angry: Our Network went down Monday and anyone who has to VPN in to the network from home couldn't send or recv email. So I had to work for the team and needless to say there was a lot of issues because this one particular engineer is always clueless so there were conflicts in the scheduling of the VOIP testing. So today a Sales person calls me questioning about an issue and I deflected him to the other Engineer as its not my account. Well anyhoo this other engineer calls me and tells me I caused the issues cause I sent the email. EXCUSE ME ??? the issue is he never followed up with the customer when he was able to log into the network. How is that MY issue I'm trying to help you out!!! Its your customer meaning your responsibility. When I tried to convey that to him he told me to be quiet he is talking. Well Honey chile I had to hold my tongue cause my work voice was quickly changing and North Philly, Kingston, Port au Prince was coming out! This is the same fool who everyone complains about cause why, he don't do ish and never follows up! Well as soon as I banged the phone on his raas I called our Manager and told him and now there is a meeting on Monday cause he is out of order and I have strict instructions to NOT do anything in any form for him. No matter if I am doing it for the team or not cause when email is down the phone still works! He worked on my last good nerve but I think his days are numbered and now he done got on my bad side so yuh knoa mi gwaan wuk some JUJU LOL..

Ok I had to vent LOL

Philly, I know what's its like working with folks like that!!!! :wacko:

Whatever She Wants

Whatever She Wants is the story about one woman's determination to rediscover who she really is... Vivian Wolf (Vivica A. Fox) has suffered one heartbreak too many and has no room left for unfulfilling relationships. Now she has come up with the solution to every woman's problem, a private club called "Whatever She Wants" where men have to qualify to get in. No baby daddies, no bad credit, no car, no pot bellies, and no living with your mama will get you NO ENTRY.

It's a play seems good I'll finish watching at home :thumbs:

Philly, let me know how it is! Sounds like it might be a good one! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.