MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey SunRay! Louis is "livin' it up" ;)

He doesnt really get excited about much but I know he is happy to be in the warmth and is happy to hanging out with his boys... He will be back Thursday night.

Aww man, what I would do to be in the warmth right about now with snow heading my way. :angry: I'm glad he's having a great time and I know he's missing you and Tierra at the same time.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( Philly))))))))))))))))))))))))) cho oooman!

rum cream and hot chocolate....

Ruh roh mi min chubble! soon come Sis

tre take all the time you need girl

i know first hand that even though robberies are a dime a dozen, when you experience one it changes your life

ladies my hear is a mess!!!!!! and i can't tame it

is either a sew in or mi a go cream mi hair again!

mi soon come Sis, I can so a sew in fi yuh, girl get in line I got tree heads to do when I get deh LOL. what kind of hair yuh want? I am gonna do a loose wave this time like 18-20 inches like the girl in the African movie :rofl:

Yea!!!! Thank you. All the links worked.

And, yes, I made all those cards. And about a thousand more designs. Those are just some I had scanned in for some reason.

Oh I love the cards they are so creative!

I'm gonna post a good one fi yuh now

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Aww man, what I would do to be in the warmth right about now with snow heading my way. :angry: I'm glad he's having a great time and I know he's missing you and Tierra at the same time.

he says he does... but I dont beleive him! LOL!!

He told me yesterday everyone keeps telling him he is fat!!! HAHA! That makes me laugh! He still thinks I shrunk his jeans.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

I always post in the wrong spot! :wacko: No goat for me!

No Goat???? that's my specialty everyone box mi down for a plate LOL, what about Oxtails?

For you JG I know you'll like this movie I love her!

Its' Complicated

It's Complicated Alternate link

Hey Sunny ((( waving)))

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ussshh Philly -- no watch dat; at least they didn't ask you what you wore to bed the night before...and my answer was loud and clear NOTHING -- I didn't even bat an eye.

So, my week has ended with a lot of stress, didn't sleep at all last night. Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. He opened my passenger door when I was in my car and tried to take my purse which was logged underneath the cup holder between the driver and passenger seats -- well, lets just say he has a busted head and a broken hand. Ya'll know the "CLUB" you lock your steering well, it comes in handy as a weapon....TRUST me on that, I bet he'll never try to rob a woman again. Especially, this mad Jamaican woman. He didn't have a weapon and I think I was angry and pumped up I was scared...people came to help me, robber passed out, police came, I gave my written statement and left. Now, if my son was with me I would have ran him over without a second thought.

Ya'll pray for me -- this could have been a lot worse.

:o:o WOW Lawny! I'm glad you're okay & even more glad you JACKED HIM UP & he got caught! Like they say on the movie 'Friday', "you got knocked the f@#$ out!!" :rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

I just had a yummmmmie salad! A giant bowl of spring greens with Morning star "Chik'n" patties cut up and mixed in with Asiago cheese and a little light dressing! So good.

I used to LOVE LOVE goat. Whenever it was available - I would eat it. Yum!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No Goat???? that's my specialty everyone box mi down for a plate LOL, what about Oxtails?

Its' Complicated

Hey Sunny ((( waving)))

Now THAT's what Im talking bout I LOVE Oxtails :yes:

:o:o WOW Lawny! I'm glad you're okay & even more glad you JACKED HIM UP & he got caught! Like they say on the movie 'Friday', "you got knocked the f@#$ out!!" :rofl:

Hey Ells, :rofl: :rofl: now I want to watch that movie LOL

I just had a yummmmmie salad! A giant bowl of spring greens with Morning star "Chik'n" patties cut up and mixed in with Asiago cheese and a little light dressing! So good.

I used to LOVE LOVE goat. Whenever it was available - I would eat it. Yum!

yummm that sounds good, I have spring greens and spinach salad with chick peas. that's a great idea with the morning star patties, I have to pick up more today too gonna try it this weekend :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
he says he does... but I dont beleive him! LOL!!

He told me yesterday everyone keeps telling him he is fat!!! HAHA! That makes me laugh! He still thinks I shrunk his jeans.

LMAO,

that's too funny..... Eating food in the USA will fatten up anybody these days. Meat and Veggies.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Its' Complicated

Oh thank you!

Hey Sunny ((( waving)))

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

The Lovely Bones

Tee I'm gonna get some Goat and Oxtails after work, green banana, yam and dasheen and batata. Darn now I'm getting hungry! The only thing with oxtails is its not enough meat goat is so much meatier LOL or maybe I'm just greedy :devil:

****ROC VSC****

LMAO,

that's too funny..... Eating food in the USA will fatten up anybody these days. Meat and Veggies.

Sunny you ain't never lied, Damian gained 30 lbs look pon FB at the pics in JA and the ones in the US LMAO he nuh mawga nuh more!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just did a MrsT. Posted in wrong place. It's catching!!!!

Thank you so much, Philly. My daughter is going to love you for the lovely bones.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.