MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly wha gwaan? If you want to kick it this weekend we can...

Im waiting for my Precious download

I didn't finish watching my African movie I started.... I took a shower when I got home and went straight to sleep..I don't want to "bug" anyone in my household with my mood swings.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I got it and read it. You never cease to amaze me is all I can say. I appreciate YOU!

I'm usually a wealth of useless information.....seriously, if anyone ever needs me to play trivia with them, I'm good at knowing a lot about nothing. It's nice to be helpful sometimes.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sorry to hear Mrstee, what's wrong?

Thanks Sus,

Part of my problem is Im not in school this semester which would allieviate some of the moodiness Im having. Secondly, just family drama and Im mentally exhausted. Someone just ship me to an island and leave me be....oh, and with a case of Rum Cream and I'd be okay.....

Thanks for asking (F)

Good morning! It's Friday. :D

Morning Nat, I was doing taxes last night!

tre reading your story brought back memories of my own experience of being robbed

at least you're okay, nothing was stolen, and he got what was coming for him

morning yardies

another busy day

Morning Bunz 2 weeks mi soon see yuh! :dance:

I think I'm gonna stay home in bed and get some well deserved rest bcos I'm currently feeling like a train-wreck.

I don't need to ask what you'll be doing. cause I know it's all about preparing for you Boo's arrival. I know you must be ecstatic, I'm excited for you :dance:

Mawning TamH, I wish I could have stayed home too, sometimes you just need to take a mental health day!

Is it too early to be thinking about lunch? :unsure:

I'm beyond hungry.... :blink:

LOL I will confess I just ate a soft pretzel CARBS!!!! why they bring them up in here to temp me :crying:

I'm just gonna run up and down 7 flights of stairs on my break and punish myself LOL

I got it and read it. You never cease to amaze me is all I can say. I appreciate YOU!

JG is the bomb right, she has been there so she knows! :star: She is our VJ Resident Advisor all the problem children show up pon her inbox :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

MrsT.......(OMG I just thought "I pity the fool".....) Sorry for that.

Here is my favorite:

20081028085115220_0001.jpg

20080213105411509_0001.jpg

20061002075614356_0002.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
20061002075614356_0004.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Philly I wouldn't mind just chillin and watching African movies.. Sounds like fun! I say we have the men folk cook too! I need to taste someone elses Jamaican cuisine besides hubby's! lol

Timeline
20070827104346075_0001.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

20070822090805412_0001.jpg

This was my friend's son's birthday card. He's autistic and LOVES yellow cars. Notice I put him in the truck

Chadsbirthdaycard.jpg

Guess you all know who this was for....

ChucksChristmasCard.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Morning ladies... TGIF.

MRSTee... cheer up girl. Hope you feel better over the weekend. Maybe without clases this semester you need a hobby. I find when I have something to do I am in a better mood. As a matter of fact that works for my little Misstee as well. :)

Lawny, so sorry about what happened to you, That is scary... glad you are a tough chic! Do you meditate... maybe you should go find a quiet spot and just try to relax and chill for a few... clear your mind.

Hope everyone has a good weekend planned..... I think I am going to go out and look for trouble Saturday night with my girl Mel...

Oh and Tierra was invited to a rollerskating b-day party sunday! I may give it a try myself...its been a while!

Oh Philly - I wanna see Precious too! It wasnt released anywhere near me. :(

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

My Christmas card this year.....

KellysChristmascard2009.jpg

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning ladies... TGIF.

MRSTee... cheer up girl. Hope you feel better over the weekend. Maybe without clases this semester you need a hobby. I find when I have something to do I am in a better mood. As a matter of fact that works for my little Misstee as well. :)

Lawny, so sorry about what happened to you, That is scary... glad you are a tough chic! Do you meditate... maybe you should go find a quiet spot and just try to relax and chill for a few... clear your mind.

Hope everyone has a good weekend planned..... I think I am going to go out and look for trouble Saturday night with my girl Mel...

Oh and Tierra was invited to a rollerskating b-day party sunday! I may give it a try myself...its been a while!

Oh Philly - I wanna see Precious too! It wasnt released anywhere near me. :(

Thanks for the advice Irie, thats why Im talking to JG now....

I hope you have fun this weekend!

Hi sun ray!!! How are you?

JG, really nice cards :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.