MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My Rant....How come the one day that I have to work in the Emergency Room everyone is throwing up. What ever happened to gun shot wounds smiley-violent018.gifand a good psych patient :angry: to cuss the staff out. I don't come here for work you know, just purely for entertainment....Rant over! I think I am just delirious bcos I'm tired :rofl:

What ER you work in? Did you ever tell me?

LMAO, SG!

Morning all, TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and I feel like #######. Too much stress, too much wine when I haven't really eaten in a few days, and then up way too late. UGH :angry:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yep he has gotten 3 interviews so far.. and one offer, but we decided against it for a few reasons..

he had an interview tuesday and we are hoping to get some positive news on that one..

girl there are just SOOOOO many ppl out of work here, he says there are tons of ppl when he goes to these place..

i believe nobody wants to give him a chance becuz of no work history here in the States :unsure:

but i will send you the resume.. thanks!!

I believe this is exactly the same situation we are having here too! I will be praying for you guys and hope something comes through soon. The job situation is tough here, and there are so many people w/ plenty of experience & advanced degrees that are looking for work, so I know it's going to be 5 x as hard w/ him not having any work experience in US, and limited education. I'm praying though...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
ussshh Philly -- no watch dat; at least they didn't ask you what you wore to bed the night before...and my answer was loud and clear NOTHING -- I didn't even bat an eye.

So, my week has ended with a lot of stress, didn't sleep at all last night. Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. He opened my passenger door when I was in my car and tried to take my purse which was logged underneath the cup holder between the driver and passenger seats -- well, lets just say he has a busted head and a broken hand. Ya'll know the "CLUB" you lock your steering well, it comes in handy as a weapon....TRUST me on that, I bet he'll never try to rob a woman again. Especially, this mad Jamaican woman. He didn't have a weapon and I think I was angry and pumped up I was scared...people came to help me, robber passed out, police came, I gave my written statement and left. Now, if my son was with me I would have ran him over without a second thought.

Ya'll pray for me -- this could have been a lot worse.

Oh, sweetie. I'm so sorry. And, I'm glad you are okay. If he had a gun, you give up that damn purse. YOU are worth so much more then that.

It's my worse fear. I lock my doors every second I am in the car. Only problem is I have no A/C so in the spring/summer, that's pretty useless. Then, I hook purse strap under my seat belt. But, if they want it, doubt anything will stop them.

Hugs, Tre.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Yeah and I feel like #######. Too much stress, too much wine when I haven't really eaten in a few days, and then up way too late. UGH :angry:

Oh no, are you going to be able to get some rest in this weekend? :unsure:

Hope you feel better!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
JG -- do you drink the rum cream at all?

I LOVE it. And, banana rum cream. But, I can't seem to find it here. So, it's been a L---O---N---G time. :angry:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ussshh Philly -- no watch dat; at least they didn't ask you what you wore to bed the night before...and my answer was loud and clear NOTHING -- I didn't even bat an eye.

So, my week has ended with a lot of stress, didn't sleep at all last night. Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. He opened my passenger door when I was in my car and tried to take my purse which was logged underneath the cup holder between the driver and passenger seats -- well, lets just say he has a busted head and a broken hand. Ya'll know the "CLUB" you lock your steering well, it comes in handy as a weapon....TRUST me on that, I bet he'll never try to rob a woman again. Especially, this mad Jamaican woman. He didn't have a weapon and I think I was angry and pumped up I was scared...people came to help me, robber passed out, police came, I gave my written statement and left. Now, if my son was with me I would have ran him over without a second thought.

Ya'll pray for me -- this could have been a lot worse.

Good morning Yardies...

Tre Im glad you are okay, thank God.. (F) remind me to hire you for security when I need to be protected!!! I bet his rass will think twice before doing that bull stuff again!!!

#######????? You are extra special. I made you an album.

JG, pm is coming

Timeline
Oh no, are you going to be able to get some rest in this weekend? :unsure:

Hope you feel better!!

I hope not :devil:

It's my own damn fault. I have been under some stress and just acting stupid....making cards instead of eating. The cards help calm me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I believe this is exactly the same situation we are having here too! I will be praying for you guys and hope something comes through soon. The job situation is tough here, and there are so many people w/ plenty of experience & advanced degrees that are looking for work, so I know it's going to be 5 x as hard w/ him not having any work experience in US, and limited education. I'm praying though...

Morning Mrs. P!

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Good morning Yardies...

Tre Im glad you are okay, thank God.. (F) remind me to hire you for security when I need to be protected!!! I bet his rass will think twice before doing that bull stuff again!!!

JG, pm is coming

Intrigued...... :unsure:

ummmmmmm I need mine first!!!

Those are fighting words :angry:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I hope not :devil:

It's my own damn fault. I have been under some stress and just acting stupid....making cards instead of eating. The cards help calm me.

Make sure you eat and stop stressing....I'm being so serious!!!!! :blush:

ummmmmmm I need mine first!!!

Morning Sweetie!!! We survived the week...hope you doing well, Ma!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Make sure you eat and stop stressing....I'm being so serious!!!!! :blush:

Morning Sweetie!!! We survived the week...hope you doing well, Ma!

Not really but thank you.. pm coming to you as well.

Timeline

Good morning! It's Friday. :D

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.