MRStee

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 22)

5,017 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey JQ you and your fam are in my prayers ((((big Hug)))

Tee wha yuh deal wid, I think I need an outing this weekend I have been very blahhhh for the past 2 days

Ive been blah for the past week and a half...

Ummmmm, hello......I volunteered to make invites for you. Oh, how soon they forget :angry:

I been that way for 4. It ends TODAY!!! :dance:

Thats good JG

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The Rock Tooth Fairy

this better work!

Woo Hoo.....yes. Thank you!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ussshh Philly -- no watch dat; at least they didn't ask you what you wore to bed the night before...and my answer was loud and clear NOTHING -- I didn't even bat an eye.

So, my week has ended with a lot of stress, didn't sleep at all last night. Guy tried to rob me yesterday evening. He opened my passenger door when I was in my car and tried to take my purse which was logged underneath the cup holder between the driver and passenger seats -- well, lets just say he has a busted head and a broken hand. Ya'll know the "CLUB" you lock your steering well, it comes in handy as a weapon....TRUST me on that, I bet he'll never try to rob a woman again. Especially, this mad Jamaican woman. He didn't have a weapon and I think I was angry and pumped up I was scared...people came to help me, robber passed out, police came, I gave my written statement and left. Now, if my son was with me I would have ran him over without a second thought.

Ya'll pray for me -- this could have been a lot worse.

Awwww! hey Lawny, sorry to hear you almost got robbed, I'm happy you're not hurt and you busted his ####.

TAMH

Timeline
I'm sorry, I don't post a lot on there either, I just read a lot. LOL Your still my girl!

Girl, Ray changed his mind about it and we just went to dinner for our anniversary. It was rainy and cold and nasty out.

I miss you, my friend.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Well except for me of course...You did give me a ton of cards once....once.

#######????? You are extra special. I made you an album.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

1luv/sus -- Auri wasn't with me -- Thank God! You really never know how you will react when something like that happens to you. I'm surprised how I reacted. The police said most people would have gotten out of their not me...if he didn't stop after mi brok im hand, then I would have drove off and he would have ended up under my back right tire.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

My Rant....How come the one day that I have to work in the Emergency Room everyone is throwing up. What ever happened to gun shot wounds smiley-violent018.gifand a good psych patient :angry: to cuss the staff out. I don't come here for work you know, just purely for entertainment....Rant over! I think I am just delirious bcos I'm tired :rofl:

Hi Lady, hope your night ended without being too :wacko: at least its almost the weekend! :thumbs:

1luv/sus -- Auri wasn't with me -- Thank God! You really never know how you will react when something like that happens to you. I'm surprised how I reacted. The police said most people would have gotten out of their not me...if he didn't stop after mi brok im hand, then I would have drove off and he would have ended up under my back right tire.

Praise God you're alright lady!!!!

Goodmorning yardies, today is the kinda day where I should stay home, eat ackee & saltfish w' dumplin, sleep and wake up and eat again! But of course not. I'm taking my butt to work coz it's payday & we get our w2's! Jersey is freezing cold right now but:

*13 Days Til I See My Honey & Attend Interview*

Wen di intaview done mi mus find 1 pan fi knock an seh finally!

Yardies have a good one

Have a good day Ma! :star:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Jiminy Xmas JG!! You must have MAD time-management skills to fit all that stuff in! You make me feel like a major underachiever! :lol:

I know it wasn't funny but I had to laugh at the nose/eye drops accident! I hope that didn't sting too much & I really hope your day improves Sus! :luv:

:lol:

Best of luck to you! I know you're going to be having fun trying....standing on your head & all that! LOL!

Yes, well said Roxcie! :yes:

:rofl::rofl:FRANK & BUNZ!!! :lol::lol:

Me too! :luv:

Pretty sure I've had ADHD all my life. Can't sit still!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

LMAO, SG!

Morning all, TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Sus! I second that TGIF!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Morning All!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Pretty sure I've had ADHD all my life. Can't sit still!!!!

Me too *JG*!!! (F)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Timeline

JG -- do you drink the rum cream at all?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
NOT Cow and Deer haaaa

Yes its so grand girl LOL I know right I just called him and told him be ready when I beep the horn!

Good for you! girl I still have not changed my name ughhh I wanted to wait until I file taxes which will be tonight I didn't want any confusion..... :whistle:

Wha'ppen wid deh wedding , wha mi miss?

ok going home soon come nite crew

Latah

Deer? Someone say deer.......... :devil:

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HAAAA.. i loves it.. ain't love grand!! and look at you.. trying to pawn him off on Q and deep inside you know you were glad to have him wait on you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i finally changed my name on my ssn and dl monday.. (don't nobody say nothing!!)

so i told roger, i can just check back w/ you when i get thru and he was like.. or you can come pick me when you leave work and i will go with you.. and believe me he KNOWS how these offices stand.. ON MONDAY TOOO,

i honestly don't know where this man comes from.. but i love it

Both your stories are so sweet and endearing (L)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.